Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 332 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,925 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Horns audio is also available this week on itunes for $6!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I'm confused - is that the same edition ? picture showed signature but no number....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HEART-SHAPED...item3f3769de42

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

The second one is a second printing. I don't know if they were numbered or not.

John

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Thanks John. Do you know what was the issuance price ?

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm not sure. I think it was in the $99 range, but I could be wrong. I don't own one, but I DO follow them.

John

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

John
    Thanks John. Do you know what was the issuance price ?
    The issue price was $75. The inner flap says "Signed Second Printing, Deluxe - $75" and it says Second Printing on the copyright page

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Eric. I wasn't sure.

John

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks Eric.

Maybe I'm missing something - what was the issue price for the signed numbered limited ?

http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...art_shaped_box

I understand there is 2nd printing signed limited for $75. Was it numbered ?

Are both the same book ?

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

2nd edition was signed but not numbered i believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Thanks Eric.

Maybe I'm missing something - what was the issue price for the signed numbered limited ?

http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...art_shaped_box

I understand there is 2nd printing signed limited for $75. Was it numbered ?

Are both the same book ?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Simon is correct. The 2nd Edition was the same as the first, and it is not signed but not numbered. - More info here - http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/heart-shaped-box

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Simon is correct. The 2nd Edition was the same as the first, and it is not signed but not numbered. - More info here - http://camelotbooks.com/books/detail/heart-shaped-box
    Thanks Eric and Simon. Now I got it...

Country
    Country Flag

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The 3rd special edition came out. Here is the group

Citizen of Gilead thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim will become famous soon enough thegreattim's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    The 3rd special edition came out. Here is the group

Very nice looking. All together those will make a gorgeous set.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just noticed this in an email today from Borderlands book in SF - in regards to Borderlands upcoming series 2 little book series:

Do you remember Borderlands Press' wonderful Little Books series? They've just announced a second series of Little Books, and according to the announcement, they "are contracting with 15 popular writers to do Little Books Series II, and currently have the following writers on board: David J. Schow, Ed Gorman, Jack Ketchum, Dennis Etchison, Rick Hautala, David Morrell, Ray Garton, Ed Lee, Karl Wagner, Chet Williamson, Laird Barron, Poppy Z. Brite, and Joe Hill. (several more writers to follow). All volumes in the series will be signed and numbered and limited to 500 copies.

Notice Joe Hill is mentioned - although I cannot find this anywhere else (nor on borderlands website) - and so far this is the longest list of authors I have found for the upcoming 15 books. Also Rick Hautala is mentioned - so I presume there will be at least one unsigned book in the series unless his wife might be signing.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Just noticed this in an email today from Borderlands book in SF - in regards to Borderlands upcoming series 2 little book series:

Do you remember Borderlands Press' wonderful Little Books series? They've just announced a second series of Little Books, and according to the announcement, they "are contracting with 15 popular writers to do Little Books Series II, and currently have the following writers on board: David J. Schow, Ed Gorman, Jack Ketchum, Dennis Etchison, Rick Hautala, David Morrell, Ray Garton, Ed Lee, Karl Wagner, Chet Williamson, Laird Barron, Poppy Z. Brite, and Joe Hill. (several more writers to follow). All volumes in the series will be signed and numbered and limited to 500 copies.

Notice Joe Hill is mentioned - although I cannot find this anywhere else (nor on borderlands website) - and so far this is the longest list of authors I have found for the upcoming 15 books. Also Rick Hautala is mentioned - so I presume there will be at least one unsigned book in the series unless his wife might be signing.
    If Hill and Morrell are doing books, I might just sign up for the whole series. They don't take up much space.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

If Hill and Morrell are doing books, I might just sign up for the whole series. They don't take up much space.
    What was the price of these little books? And can you buy them individually. The website doesn't list piices of previous books,

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post

What was the price of these little books? And can you buy them individually. The website doesn't list piices of previous books,
    They are $30 each - so $450 for the entire set (although I think you can only pay for each book as they come out). You can order the set through CD or Camelot and they will send the same number when they come out

Country
    Country Flag

Too bad - looks like a complete set sold recently - pretty darn cheap: ($21/book)
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/LITTLE-BOOKS...p2047675.l2557

Also if you are thinking of getting the whole series - make sure to ask for their little slip cases - IMHO it is needed for the little set - makes them look very nice:

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Aw, they're cute!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Aw, they're cute!
    and tiny. maybe they should change their name to cute n tiny books? i have no idea how quickly they sold the first time around…anyone?

Country
    Country Flag

Is anyone attending Comic-con in San diego? IDW is releasing a variant cover Wraith HC book at the event. So of course that led me to search for the book itself - I have yet to read the comic version of wraith in the 7 individual comics - just patiently waiting for it to be released in one issue. Well here it is from amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Wraith-Joe...oe+hill+wraith

due out in August - so I guess i can skip the the comic-con $40 version (unless of course someone here is going and I can paypal them gift for the book - since there were two others that I would like to buy as well - only available at that damn event…)

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Is anyone attending Comic-con in San diego? IDW is releasing a variant cover Wraith HC book at the event. So of course that led me to search for the book itself - I have yet to read the comic version of wraith in the 7 individual comics - just patiently waiting for it to be released in one issue. Well here it is from amazon:

due out in August - so I guess i can skip the the comic-con $40 version (unless of course someone here is going and I can paypal them gift for the book - since there were two others that I would like to buy as well - only available at that damn event…)
    I hate the SDCC for this reason

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post

I hate the SDCC for this reason
    Fortunately they will be available elsewhere - no info on if any will be signed - Riverrun books doesn't know yet. Plus over half the stuff at SDCC winds up on ebay (sorry guess that brings the whole sell for profit argument back..)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 157 of 332 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 155 156 157 158 159 167 207 257 ... LastLast