Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 332 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast
Results 3,776 to 3,800 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Still expensive but i bought one $300 hoping he will be the next big thing!!
    I was tempted but I'm trying to save for something special. I'm not doing a very good job of it though since I did buy the Numbered and slipcase.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I bought the regular signed version and slipcase as well.
    Mark Twain

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Is a wolf-man really as friendly as he seems? Joe Hill's original short story Wolverton Station is out today wherever ebooks are sold!

Download for just .99! http://www.harpercollinsapps.com/boo...n-by-Joe-Hill/

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Is a wolf-man really as friendly as he seems? Joe Hill's original short story Wolverton Station is out today wherever ebooks are sold!

Download for just .99! http://www.harpercollinsapps.com/boo...n-by-Joe-Hill/

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

From Joe Hill's Tumblr page

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Cool - I have one of those on pre-order...

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Me too - I cannot wait to finish reading the series - since I waited for the HC to come out

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is there an option to purchase a slipcase with all of the volumes? I haven't bought any yet.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Is there an option to purchase a slipcase with all of the volumes? I haven't bought any yet.
    There wasn't when I ordered mine. Although your best bet is to get the first 5 off of ebay - someone is usually selling a HC set - that is how I got mine - all 5 for around $70. A lot cheaper than buying them new from amazon or the like. Although there are not any right now…except one that has each book signed (I got mine before his last book signing and got them all signed then)

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I'm such a Joe Hill fan, I probably should give Locke and Key a go. Not a graphic novel fan, though...it's a quandary I've been debating for quite some time.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    I'm such a Joe Hill fan, I probably should give Locke and Key a go. Not a graphic novel fan, though...it's a quandary I've been debating for quite some time.
    Definitely - it is a great story line and the art is well done by GR as well..but i am a graphic novel fan - so a little biased

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

I want to check out a Joe Hill novel... any idea's as to what I should start with?
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    I want to check out a Joe Hill novel... any idea's as to what I should start with?
    NOS4A2 is my favorite of his novels. After that, I'd recommend them in this order: HEART-SHAPED BOX, GUNPOWDER, and -- lastly -- HORNS.

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm currently diggin NOS4R2. I really liked his short story collection 20th Century Ghosts. Horns was pretty cool, faster paced then NOS4R2. That's all I've read by him so far.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I would not consider myself a fan of comics/graphic novels, but I started buying the Stephen King/Joe Hill related comics, them graphic novels. I REALLY like Locke & Key. I am still only mildly interested in other works up there, but Locke & Key is a great one to get your feet wet on.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I read Heart-Shaped Box first and really enjoyed it, but 20th Century Ghosts is really good too if you want short stories.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Long shot: does anyone have an extra dust jacket for a Horns 1st/1st in fine condition?
    Mark Twain

Citizen of Gilead thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41 is just really nice thegunslinger41's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Looking to purchase a copy of Joe Hill's LOCKE AND KEY welcome to lovecraft. Issue #2 1st printing.
    "Absorb the genius of the moment." -Michael Stipe
    "Victory is sweet even deep in the cheap seats." -Connor Oberst
    NEED:

One For Road Signed Artist Edition, PS Publishing
    The Gunslinger Viking proof
    Carrie $7.95 Doubleday later printing

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I will start with Nos4a2...

Does anyone have the Sub Press edition for sale... I was hoping to only pay around $200 - $225...

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    I think I will start with Nos4a2...

Does anyone have the Sub Press edition for sale... I was hoping to only pay around $200 - $225...
    This guy is: http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...l=1#post823943

That is post #5706

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Too late.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

No worries... I am getting one through Betts books.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

From the SUB PRESS website:

The slipcases for George R. R. Martin's A Clash of Kings are due to ship to us at the end of this month. Once they're in hand, we'll slot the title in our shipping schedule as quickly as possible.
    The slipcases for Joe Hill's NOS4A2 should be on the same freight truck as the cases for A Clash of Kings. We may have a few extra slipcases for NOS4A2 left after shipping the initial wave, which we'll post to the site as soon as we know for sure.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good to hear.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 152 of 332 FirstFirst ... 52 102 142 150 151 152 153 154 162 202 252 ... LastLast