Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 332 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast
Results 2,776 to 2,800 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think New Hampshire, check his facebook.

EDIT: He's on the video chat now.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post

I guess I am a fool, as I went to the links and see nothing.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

You had to enter your e-mail and they sent you a link. Although I imagine it's going to be on YouTube soon.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post

I guess I am a fool, as I went to the links and see nothing.
    Sorry - I think the link I posted was the initial one to set it up and enter your email - which in turn they reply with the actual video link. It was entertaining. He referenced gaiman a lot. He also mentioned that he's hitting two stores on the Wednesday they are in SF - he's doing a reading with John scalzi that night - one at 6pm the other at 8 pm (the 8pm was the one originally on his schedule me thinks). Too bad I'm working that night and will catch him the following night in Petaluma.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    He also mentioned that he's hitting two stores on the Wednesday they are in SF - he's doing a reading with John scalzi that night - one at 6pm the other at 8 pm (the 8pm was the one originally on his schedule me thinks). Too bad I'm working that night and will catch him the following night in Petaluma.
    WTF, Is Hill going to fuck up the SF appearance with this?

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    He also mentioned that he's hitting two stores on the Wednesday they are in SF - he's doing a reading with John scalzi that night - one at 6pm the other at 8 pm (the 8pm was the one originally on his schedule me thinks). Too bad I'm working that night and will catch him the following night in Petaluma.
    WTF, Is Hill going to fuck up the SF appearance with this?
    Maybe you should come out to Petaluma too? It sounded like he was excited for SF - and it coincided with Scalzi's tour. I imagine it might run a bit late. On his Facebook page it stated it starts at 730

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The Cape comic book Kindle edition is $0.99 right now at Amazon
    The Cape

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

"I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I only watched a couple minutes of that video and Joe seems like an awesome guy to hang out with.

Citizen of Gilead Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia is a jewel in the rough Coulrophobia's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes he seems like he would be a hoot and a half in a relaxed bar setting.
    "I don't mind a reasonable amount of trouble." ♤Sam Spade ♤

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

It looks like JH and Scalzi's San Francisco readings will be at Booksmith at 6PM on 5/15/2013, then Borderlands at 8PM.

Country
    Country Flag

It looks like JH and Scalzi's San Francisco readings will be at Booksmith at 6PM on 5/15/2013, then Borderlands at 8PM.
    So the question is will you park early at borderlands and then eat somewhere close to booksmith - hit that reading - and then catch a ride with them to go back to borderlands? Too bad I'm working that night.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think I will go to both events. I will likely go to Booksmith in the Haight-Ashbury.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Only an hour left to get in on this..........http://www.waterstreetbooks.com/get-...-signed-author

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone know if there will be pre-signed copies of NOS4A2 with the tipped in page like Horns?

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Joe315 are you Joe Hill? You can PM me privately if you dont want everyone to know!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Roseannebarr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Joe315 are you Joe Hill? You can PM me privately if you dont want everyone to know!
    Lol! If only...

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Does anyone know if there will be pre-signed copies of NOS4A2 with the tipped in page like Horns?

I don't know for sure, but my guess is that there will be. the HORNS ARC had a similar note on it.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks - now I just have to find a bookseller who will have those copies.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Thanks - now I just have to find a bookseller who will have those copies.
    I pre-ordered one through water street - I am not sure if you can still pre-order though them - I would call them, probably best bet.

http://waterstreetbooks.com/event/jo...reet-bookstore

Country
    Country Flag

Those are for flat-signed copies during their signing event - I've searched all over for that ISBN number on the back of the ARC and can't seem to find it yet - I'm sure they will show up on eBay at some point.

Country
    Country Flag

My bad - I see - I just saw pics on Gaiman's site where he said he's finishing signing 10,000 sheets to be placed in the book - the image showed several with doodles - hope I get one of those.

Country
    Country Flag

I saw that too - that would be cool indeed

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my copy of the HC today. It's not one of the signed ones, just a regular hardcover. Anyone have any questions before I pack it back up?
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

+ Reply to Thread
Page 112 of 332 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast