Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 332 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by CRinVA View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    ... don't know how to rotate on this computer....
    Too Funny!
    PICTURES PERV!!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I guess a couple of days ago Horror Mall had about three copies of The Saved Signed/Numbered. They went in about 15 minutes, and at $150 each. I own the trade edition which is the same book without the sig page, and the book is in no way worth $150. But I guess the demand is there…
    Geoff

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Funky that is awesome!!
    I wanted to send my HB of 20th Century Ghosts off to get signed, but my stamped and self addressed return envelope would be UK postage and therefore not valid

I am going to send that one off next after I finish it.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Darkthoughts View Post
    Funky that is awesome!!
    I wanted to send my HB of 20th Century Ghosts off to get signed, but my stamped and self addressed return envelope would be UK postage and therefore not valid
    If you feel comfortable with doing it Lisa, you can mail it to me and I could send it on to him and then when it's returned I could mail it back to you. That's entirely up to you though.

Quote Originally Posted by funky dredd View Post
    That's great dude! Congratulations. I may have to send one of mine too. The rest of mine are all signed.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Lisa,

You can mail it to me and I can hand it to him and have him sign it for you.

Karen
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Lisa,

You can mail it to me and I can hand it to him and have him sign it for you.

Karen

Oh, sure...just take my idea. ^^^

Ok, nevermind you did say hand it to him. I guess you can help her more easily then I can.

If you rescue me

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Constant Reader Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts has a spectacular aura about Darkthoughts's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

*faints* That would be awesomely awesome!! Thanks to both of you...Karen, if I send it to you I can always paypal you the return postage

Brice - me, you and uncomfortable do not compute

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Way to go, Funkster! :banana:

Lisa, if you want to mail me your book.... oh hell, never mind.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Sweet Funky, looks great!

btw, here is a trailer of Locke & Key

http://charliefoxtrotfilms.com/tom/
    Geoff

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

*faints* That would be awesomely awesome!! Thanks to both of you...Karen, if I send it to you I can always paypal you the return postage

I agree wholeheartedly. I was just thinking it might mean saying goodbye to your book for a month or so. That could be hard.

And it looks like you're being inundated with offers. I do think Karen's would be easiest though.

If you rescue me

Thank you everyone

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brice View Post
    Funky that is awesome!!
    If you feel comfortable with doing it Lisa, you can mail it to me and I could send it on to him and then when it's returned I could mail it back to you. That's entirely up to you though.

Quote Originally Posted by funky dredd View Post
    That's great dude! Congratulations. I may have to send one of mine too. The rest of mine are all signed.

Hmmm... later id like to do it as wellm because with euros...
    would you?

My Mood
    Lurking

That's cool.

Post it to me at work

Karen French
    Donald M Grant Publisher
    PO Box 187
    Hampton Falls, NH 03833

I can't promise speedy, but I can hand it to him soon.

Karen

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Speed is not a problem, I'm patient
    You are a star, Karen - thank you!!

Gunslinger Apprentice natehorning is on a distinguished road

Two questions for y'all.
    1.) When does Locke and Key come out?
    2.) Is it going to be widespread or have a limited run?

Thanks.

Nate

Billy Bumbler oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave will become famous soon enough oy-the-brave's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by natehorning View Post
    Two questions for y'all.
    1.) When does Locke and Key come out?
    2.) Is it going to be widespread or have a limited run?

Thanks.

Nate
    The comic should be widespread and the 1st issue out in a few weeks, who knows how long for the Sub press s/l hardcover compilation, it will be at least 6 months for the comics to come out so I would say around a year from now.

Gunslinger Apprentice natehorning is on a distinguished road

Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    The comic should be widespread and the 1st issue out in a few weeks, who knows how long for the Sub press s/l hardcover compilation, it will be at least 6 months for the comics to come out so I would say around a year from now.
    Thanks Oy. I am looking forward to it and am happy I can get it easily.

Nate

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by natehorning View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by oy-the-brave View Post
    Thanks Oy. I am looking forward to it and am happy I can get it easily.

Nate
    You can always download the cbr until you get your print copy.

Citizen of Gilead jemaher will become famous soon enough jemaher will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default congrats

That's cool.

Post it to me at work

Karen French
    Donald M Grant Publisher
    PO Box 187
    Hampton Falls, NH 03833

I can't promise speedy, but I can hand it to him soon.

Karen
    just noticed your sig line says you are in the second trimester... Congratulations. hope the nausea is subsiding. Two in diapers is a challenge

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm thinking of picking up a signed/limited copy of "Heart Shaped Box" - just wondering which is the better investment (which will hold/increase its value better), one of the 1/1300 Gollancz or one of the 1/400 regular edition second printings from Subterranean Press?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

That is so speculative it should have several astericks attached for anyone willing to venture a "guess".

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Normally, the first printing of a book is more valuable. Look at the difference in price between the first and second printings of The Gunslinger. (Not to mention the third printing that was originally part of the boxed set.)

John

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Normally, the first printing of a book is more valuable. Look at the difference in price between the first and second printings of The Gunslinger. (Not to mention the third printing that was originally part of the boxed set.)

John
    Well that was my original feeling, however the Subterranean Press is technically the first edition and the Gollancz is the second edition (on the world stage), right? And if we compare the signed/limited of say, the Grant DTIV and the H&S DTIV..... Hence my confusion!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 332 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast