Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 332 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 8287

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I did say he screwed one item up.
    You did indeed. Didnt look at the spoiler tho. Thanks to a very generous member here Im now reading it so dont want to spoil anything
    reality continues to ruin my life

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone else baffled by the lack of UK proofs/arcs on eBay?
    Tons of the US AREs have been listed and sold (OK 8 of the proofs and 16 of the ARE state),
    but only one UK edition.

Still searching...

Karl

(as an aside, Jerome your proof has fetched the most on eBay, one of only two that were signed.
    didn't know if anyone else was keeping score)

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by willie3 View Post

(as an aside, Jerome your proof has fetched the most on eBay, didn't know if anyone else was keeping score)
    I think his was the only one signed and doodled... It was also a first state.
    And yeah, Im kinda keeping score.

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Tito_Villa's was signed and doodled also, but lost to Jerome by three dollars, exchange rate when the auction closed according to my spread sheet.

Also good to know I'm not the only one watching....

Karl

My Mood
    Twisted

Oh - your right.
    Lots of 2nd states out there now

Don't. Get. Married. Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon people like to rub elbows with me Shannon's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Never been in here. Hello.

Amber's been getting into Joe Hill's stuff hardcore. I got her Horns sometime last year, she loved it. I got her Heart Shaped Box and the first hardcover edition of Locke & Key this Christmas, she loved them. I'm getting her something signed next. I think she'll like it.

Citizen of Gilead CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about CurtSeattle has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

What's the Locke and Key 1 Signed Ghost Key from Comicon '09 (#6/500) going for ya think these days? Moving things around and forgot I had it. lol

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CurtSeattle View Post
    What's the Locke and Key 1 Signed Ghost Key from Comicon '09 (#6/500) going for ya think these days? Moving things around and forgot I had it. lol
    #29 just sold for $40

http://www.ebay.com/itm/330852393490...84.m1435.l2649

P.S. I'm still trying to find an Anywhere Key. Anyone have a spare?
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

The numbered edition of NOS4A2 is now sold out.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Shannon View Post
    Never been in here. Hello.

Amber's been getting into Joe Hill's stuff hardcore. I got her Horns sometime last year, she loved it. I got her Heart Shaped Box and the first hardcover edition of Locke & Key this Christmas, she loved them. I'm getting her something signed next. I think she'll like it.
    She's a keeper, Shannon. Don't screw it up!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

After 30 or so sales, eBay has decided to remove the only two remaining active listings for the NOS4A2 ARE.

Karl

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by willie3 View Post
    After 30 or so sales, eBay has decided to remove the only two remaining active listings for the NOS4A2 ARE.

Karl
    For what reason? Publishers request?

My Mood
    Twisted

Guess someone didnt like them being sold off pre-publication

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I always thought selling proofs you receive as a gift pre-publication wasn't OK. Actually, selling any gift is kind of disrespectul IMO but selling proofs pre-publication, esp. if they say "not for sale" might even be illegal.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Ummm didn't joe give or sell copies of the book at signings? I bought a copy off eBay for $60.00. David at Betts also sold several copies that he got from Hill so I don't understand what the issue is.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

If the book says that it's not for sale (especially pre-publication), that's probably the reason. It doesn't bother me personally that they're being sold but either eBay didn't like the practice or the publisher finally caught on. I really don't know. Maybe the seller can get a direct answer from eBay.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It will be fine again once the book is released,

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I wonder why-publisher, ebay itself (I doubt it), multiple member reports?
    That sucks as I have a gift from someone for our Fundraiser and it is the early Advance Reader Edition AND the postcard. I was planning on putting them on ebay.

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I wonder why-publisher, ebay itself (I doubt it), multiple member reports?
    That sucks as I have a gift from someone for our Fundraiser and it is the early Advance Reader Edition AND the postcard. I was planning on putting them on ebay.
    I saw olverts just sold one for $60. I'll buy yours for $60.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The early ARE and the postcard will sell for far more than $60. Closer to $400. Sorry, but no.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I agree, RF. $400 is much more realistic.

John

Citizen of Gilead Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels has a spectacular aura about Niels's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Never had the idea you would take me serious .

"Early Uncopyedited Bound Manuscript, Signed" on Craigslist for $125 or best offer.
    http://maine.craigslist.org/clt/3521613965.html

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Niels View Post
    Never had the idea you would take me serious .

"Early Uncopyedited Bound Manuscript, Signed" on Craigslist for $125 or best offer.
    http://maine.craigslist.org/clt/3521613965.html
    I suggest you contact the seller and buy it.

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

My ARC is NOS4A2 is on the way! Should have an Amazon review posted within a couple weeks...

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    My ARC is NOS4A2 is on the way! Should have an Amazon review posted within a couple weeks...
    so did you get it from that above craig's list seller - or from an old ebay auction?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 332 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast