Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 332 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 8287

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Hey - Congrats Simon! Nice catch.
    reality continues to ruin my life

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

thanks

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    very cool thanks
    I suppose it would be looking a gift horse in the mouth to ask about the UK proof?
    I have no access to that data. He has a different publisher in the UK.
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats, Simon!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

You pick something TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine is a splendid one to behold TwistedNadine's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted

Btw Patrick - unless Im looking in all the wrong places they havent been cheap and plentiful thus far.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Congrats, John.

So, at "2,393 copies in print," do you all think we can assume the second state proof/ARE will be cheap and plentiful, especially after the trade edition is released?

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

I agree. I've been looking as well with no success. Also on the lookout for Double Feature by Owen King.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Part of the attraction is the ability to read and/or own the book early. I think that after the trade edition is released, the second state ARE's will be easier to find. That's what has happened with his other books thus far.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Twisted

Anyone else surprised at how much this sold for?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS4A2-by-Jo...vip=true&rt=nc

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by TwistedNadine View Post

I'm shocked! I figured at least $100 less!

John

My Mood
    Twisted

Me too. They seem to be coming up more often now, but the ending price keeps increasing.
    Theres another one on ebay already up to 108 with 2 more days to go...

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

There were just two bidders past $150, so it wasn't a real value as much as a bidding war. Classic case of the winner being the loser...haha...

My Mood
    Twisted

Good point.
    Someone just had to have it at any price I guess

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

And to think I am just giving mine away...

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

im looking for one if anyone wants to sell???
    also want one of the cards that came with.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'll sell you a copy of the first state (rarer)-with a JH signature. Near mint condition, never read. No card.
    PM an offer I can't refuse; otherwise it goes on ebay.

My Mood
    Twisted

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    And to think I am just giving mine away...
    Another generous member of this forum...

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post

I'm shocked! I figured at least $100 less!

John
    Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    There were just two bidders past $150, so it wasn't a real value as much as a bidding war. Classic case of the winner being the loser...haha...
    Good point.
    Someone just had to have it at any price I guess
    I agree with Rahfa. That was nuts. I bet that little card helped drive up the price.

I still think the second state ones will drop drastically in price after the trade edition is released. IMO, anyone who plans to sell ought to do so now while the market is hot.

Good luck with your sale, Jerome!

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Ya, I will be watching it. I do agree with Patrick in that i think the 2nd edition will be easy to get next year. The card not so much:/

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

I'm more then halfway thru my arc of NOS4A2 and I don't care for it all that much. Manx and Bing are ridiculous villains. Nothing scary at all about them. I'm very disappointed.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I thought the book was funny though. would make a good pg13 movie except for the end of course

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I enjoyed it. Agreed, it's not the best novel by far, but very enjoyable and a fast read.

John

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I really liked it too

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I too loved it!

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Mixed reviews. It sounds like I would probably enjoy this though. I'm getting the feeling it has more of the "feel" of Horns and less of HSB or most the stories in 20th Century.

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 332 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast