Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 332 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 ... LastLast
Results 4,326 to 4,350 of 8284

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

I also have a flat signed US proof of NOS4A2 For £50
    Jon

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Hi
    Some of you may have seen that I am selling most of my King collection.
    I also have some Joe Hill for sale.
    I can provide photos/more info via PM. I am based in the UK.
    Thanks for looking.

Joe Hill
    Chamber of Chills Vol 1 Intro by JH, Flatsigned HB, Fine £75
    NOS4A Sub Press S/L Fine £250
    Heart Shaped Box Sub Press Deluxe S/L 94/500 Fine £275
    Tales of Dark Fantasy Vol 2 Sub Press 168/250 Fine £125
    IDW The First Decade S/L Fine £75
    Horns PS publishing S/L 353/500 Fine £100
    Heart Shaped Box UK proof fine £25
    Heart Shaped Box UK slipcased S/L Fine £50
    Heart Shaped Box US proof flatsigned Fine £45

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Pretty good article popped up today in my Joe Hill Google alert.

Joe Hill: America's Scariest Literary Boogeyman

For over four decades, Stephen King has been the name most associated with horror in America. Books, shows, movies, music videos, King has done it all. But now as he continues to wind down, it does seem like his work has slowed down. There have been others to carry on the moniker of ‘Horror Author’ such as Clive Barker and Dean Koontz. However, one name has emerged in the last decade to possibly trump them all:

Joe Hill.

continued...
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I am looking at selling my LETTERED copies of Pop-Art, Thumbprint and Locke & Key 2 : Head Games, any ideas on a fair price for me and buyer?

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    I am looking at selling my LETTERED copies of Pop-Art, Thumbprint and Locke & Key 2 : Head Games, any ideas on a fair price for me and buyer?
    Well I could offer my thoughts - but I'd be biased

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    HahA, yes, but any input would be appreciated.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    HahA, yes, but any input would be appreciated.
    Heath recently bought the lettered set from betts - but I think that included Locke n key 1-3 and nos4a2 - but I'm no sure of that final price - that would be a good gauge.

As for thumbprint - I bought one from subpress for $200.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The problem with the Locke and Key is that Sub Press is not continuing the series. I think that took a lot from the value.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I recently picked up the lettered state of Locke & Key Vol 1-3 from Betts for $1,395. Vol 1&2 are PC copies (i.e., blank limitation number). As Dan mentioned, Sub Press isn't planning to continue the series (I asked a few weeks ago).
    Wanted:

Gunslinger Apprentice chrise will become famous soon enough chrise's Avatar

I sold my Hill lettered collection over the last year. I was surprised by how much the Pop Art lettered sold for and how little the Thumbprint sold for. If I remember correctly, Pop Art went for ~$700 and Thumbprint went for ~$350. (less than cover) To be clear, these weren't quick sales, I wasn't in a hurry and took my time.

The Locke and Key lettereds are a different animal. It's already been mentioned that they won't continue the series which hurts, but also, IDW has come out with some really nice, cheap signed limited editions. The market is really watered down. Even though the production is top notch, I don't expect you'll be able to sell them for anything less than cover.

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for all your help on pricing, everyone. It's been really helpful. I have also asked David at Betts, so hopefully he will be able to help as well.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Finally !!! It looks like The Fireman will be released on 26th April 2016
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    As a Joe Hill nut and a firefighter, I can't wait!

Has everyone seen this from Audible?? Pre-order for free:

http://www.audible.com/pd/Fiction/FR...1319301&sr=1-1

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by terrier91 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    As a Joe Hill nut and a firefighter, I can't wait!

Has everyone seen this from Audible?? Pre-order for free:

http://www.audible.com/pd/Fiction/FR...1319301&sr=1-1
    Cool! Thanks for that!
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FREE: Locke & Key audiobook pre order from audible.com

This will be free until November 4th. So you have awhile to grab it up or pre-order it.

Written by: Joe Hill, Gabriel Rodriguez
    Narrated by: Haley Joel Osment, Tatiana Maslany, Kate Mulgrew, a full cast
    Length: 13 hrs and 30 mins

This title is scheduled to be released on 10-05-15
    Based on the best-selling, award-winning graphic novel series Locke&Key - written by acclaimed suspense novelist Joe Hill (NOS4A2, Horns) and illustrated by Gabriel Rodriguez - this multi-cast, fully dramatized audio production brings the images and words to life.

https://mobile.audible.com/pd/Fictio...ook/B00YI1CTVU

Country
    Country Flag

Pre-ordered!
    Wanted:

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For Massachusetts residents...

https://www.facebook.com/events/985235271526859/
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Well, Maine used to be part of Massachusetts, even if we don't like to admit it, so i guess i'll take a trip down and check it out!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Very cool! I might go.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

If a kind and super awesome soul going to the signing could get 5 books inscribed for me, I'd be eternally grateful. Also, I'd pay you.

I would send you the books, you get them signed and sent back. I send money and eternal gratitude. I was planning on coming but my race is two weeks after the signing and I can't miss any training sessions.

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Hi Folks -- Just a quick note to let you know I'm still here. I've had problems getting onto the site but all now seems well. Best wishes -- Pete

Citizen of Gilead burial will become famous soon enough burial will become famous soon enough burial's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    Looking for:
    S/L: "Insomnia" (#117), "Firestarter", "EOTD #98"
    US 1st/1st: "Night Shift"
    Portfolios: "'Salem's Lot", "Cycle of Werewolf" (#192)
    please help me find any #731 or #431

My full Wanted List

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Will have to see if I can make it. I did just see him at Boston Comic Con but only got my keys signed.
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    Hi Folks -- Just a quick note to let you know I'm still here. I've had problems getting onto the site but all now seems well. Best wishes -- Pete

Hey Pete!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Pete how many illustrations will be in 20th Century ghosts? Thanks man.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

+ Reply to Thread
Page 174 of 332 FirstFirst ... 74 124 164 172 173 174 175 176 184 224 274 ... LastLast