Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 332 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,875 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The slipcSe is only for the limited edition by Sub Press. It will not fit the trade edition.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Amber try contacting jeffrey.whiley@ntlworld.com I know he was making slipcases for the trade edition of NOS4A2.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Traveler honeymonstaz is on a distinguished road honeymonstaz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I purchased four of these from Jeff, they were top quality and a perfect fit for the UK trade and the Morrow special signed first edition

Gunslinger Apprentice Amber is on a distinguished road Amber's Avatar

My Mood
    Blah
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok thanks ya'll

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

SubPress slipcases overstock available

http://subterraneanpress.com/store/p...pcase_preorder
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I hope the quality is brilliant seeing as it's almost 40 bucks including shipping.

Gunslinger Apprentice Comrade Alex is on a distinguished road Comrade Alex's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

from SP:
    We've just finished shipping the NOS4A2 slipcases, and find that we overordered by about thirty copies. Feel free to pick one up.

A reminder: these fit the SubPress limited edition, NOT the trade hardcover of NOS4A2.

Consider this a nifty segue:

We're now shipping the NOS4A2 Lettered Edition, and have three copies remaining. It's one per customer, and these are likely to go very quickly.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I hope the quality is brilliant seeing as it's almost 40 bucks including shipping.
    Well that's how much the Collector's slipcases cost. They're also using the materials used in the book itself (probably like the Shining slipcase).
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Slipcase came in.

My Collection

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

I just finished NOS4A2 and I really enjoyed it. Noticed a couple things that have probably been posted here but I've been avoiding reading anything about the book so as to avoid ruining it for me.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Joe is nominated for a 2013 Bram Stoker Award for Superior Achievement in a Novel (NOS4A2).

http://www.horror.org/stokers2014/stokers.html

He'll be competing with Dad for Dr. Sleep.

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

I thought the Novella Wraith in the sub press edition was actually better than the book itself. It was more serious in tone and very creepy whereas i think the feel of NOS4A2 was a little too over the top ridiculous. I was not a big fan of it overall. Loved Horns and Heart Shaped Box.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    I just finished NOS4A2 and I really enjoyed it. Noticed a couple things that have probably been posted here but I've been avoiding reading anything about the book so as to avoid ruining it for me.
    Spoiler:
    I don't recall the number of Wraiths changing. I noticed the John Wayne Stacy thing and thought it was an intentional character device.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Spoiler:
    I don't recall the number of Wraiths changing. I noticed the John Wayne Stacy thing and thought it was an intentional character device.
    Spoiler:
    It changes from 400 total and less then 100 in the US, to 500 in the US. I think the number is mentioned two or three times, so not a big deal and doesn't effect continuity.

Gunslinger Apprentice Jud Crandall will become famous soon enough Jud Crandall will become famous soon enough Jud Crandall's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Has anyone received their sgned books from Riverrun Bookstore yet? Should I contact them, or am I just being impatient?

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jud Crandall View Post
    Has anyone received their sgned books from Riverrun Bookstore yet? Should I contact them, or am I just being impatient?
    I got mine yesterday. No notice was sent.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

My NOS4A2 slipcase arrived with a small dark spot and some glue marks on the back.

I notified them this morning, and within an hour they have sent out a replacement.

That's very good customer service.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got mine yesterday too
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Goldmember ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy has a reputation beyond repute ICry4Oy's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got mine from Riverrun yesterday!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Still waiting for my River Run shipment. Hopefully today or Monday...
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Trying to get some extra cash to get a friends birthday present, so I put my signed PS Publishing TP of 20th Century Ghosts up on eBay. FYI if anyone's interested.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221384465394?redirect=mobile

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi all

Question - is $60 for Joe Hill NOS4R2 Signed 1st/1st UK in mint condition sounds like a good deal ?

Thanks!

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

vjbooks.com have the UK 1st for $80 but every few weeks they have a sale on. If you're patient, you might even get it for half that.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Impressive looking Creepshow vinyl coming soon:

http://www.fangoria.com/new/art-rele...-from-waxwork/

I'd love to get this signed by Joe.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

My River Run books finally showed up just yesterday. Whew.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread
Page 155 of 332 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 255 ... LastLast