Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 332 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 ... LastLast
Results 7,201 to 7,225 of 8284

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    The new short by Joe is called Faun and the anthology will be published early 2019 by Subterranean Press. More info on http://www.joehillbibliography.com
    This anthology is now available for pre-ordering from Subterranean Press​​ ($ 50.00 with free shipping !!) https://subterraneanpress.com/at-home-in-the-dark
    Limited to only 500 copies, to be released in May 2019
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The new short by Joe is called Faun and the anthology will be published early 2019 by Subterranean Press. More info on http://www.joehillbibliography.com
    This anthology is now available for pre-ordering from Subterranean Press​​ ($ 50.00 with free shipping !!) https://subterraneanpress.com/at-home-in-the-dark
    Limited to only 500 copies, to be released in May 2019
    Just got my advance copy from Lawrence Block. Can't wait to read/review it!

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That makeup!

Looks great, though not quite how I pictured Manx.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Hannibal CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I was hoping for something a bit more like how he was in the comics.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a fine copy of the UK proof/ARC of The Fireman (white pageblock). Please PM if you can help.

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Does anyone have a complete list of Joe's Limited Editions handy? Ideally with publisher and print runs? I'm trying to update some information in my reference files... thank you!!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Does anyone have a complete list of Joe's Limited Editions handy? Ideally with publisher and print runs? I'm trying to update some information in my reference files... thank you!!

Brian
    You can find them on Marco's site.

http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

There is no list of S/Ls. Click each title to see the various publications for that title.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Hi Brian.

The website joehillbibliography.com has all the information you are looking for - a list of ALL of Joe Hill's limited editions, including details of publisher, print run and even ISBN number!

The link to the website is here: http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

I hope this helps!

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Brian

There is no list of S/Ls. Click each title to see the various publications for that title.
    Thank you!
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

Hi Brian.

The website joehillbibliography.com has all the information you are looking for - a list of ALL of Joe Hill's limited editions, including details of publisher, print run and even ISBN number!

The link to the website is here: http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

I hope this helps!
    THANKS for the shout out guys!

Brian
    If you need any help, don’t hesitate to contact me!

And happy New Year to all !!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Question on Heart Shaped Box Sub Press 1 of 500 signed.

Looking at my copies, I have one copy where the book boards are grey and the other copy all blue.

Anyone know why Sub Press did two different colors? Anyone seen this before?

When I get home, I will try to post the two books for everyone to see.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Looking at my copies, I have one copy where the book boards are grey and the other copy all blue.

Mulleins
    It could be the grey is the Deluxe 2nd Printing if it isn't numbered.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mulleins
    Numbers #1 - #200 were the Deluxe Limited Edition, whereas #201 - #500 were just the Limited Edition.

Although both editions were signed by Joe Hill, the Deluxe Limited featured additional content such as: the deleted first chapter, printed as an appendix; an exclusive afterword by Joe Hill and two two-color illustrations.

Check the # on the two copies you have - I think you may have a copy of both editions.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Picture of the two below:

I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Picture of the two below:

Like Tim said, you have both copies, my friend. With the 1-200 being the most desirable among us Hill collectors.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Ahhhhhh.....I always thought the 1 of 100 had a different signed page.

Thank you everyone.

Mulleins

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Here are some pictures of the upcoming NOSFERA2 pictures!

https://darkmovies.be/les-nouvelles-...frayante-damc/
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

If anyone is looking for Heart Shaped Box S/L #206 (one of 101-500), David at Betts has it on his site for sale. Kept in plastic since day one.

Mulleins

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Wow, those look amazing. Perfect casting all around.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post

Wow, those look amazing. Perfect casting all around.
    Saw a trailer during TWD. I'm looking forward to it. I'll have to listen to the book before it comes out.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX is a glorious beacon of light RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

NOS4R2 is one of those not very good books that might actually make a very good movie/mini-series. The imagery is nice even if the story is lacking.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I loved it. My favorite Hill book.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

If anyone is looking for Heart Shaped Box S/L #206 (one of 101-500), David at Betts has it on his site for sale. Kept in plastic since day one.

Mulleins
    Forgive my pendantic nature, but I thought the first 200 copies were deluxe, and 201-500 were standard signed first editions.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

Mulleins
    Forgive my pendantic nature, but I thought the first 200 copies were deluxe, and 201-500 were standard signed first editions.

HBJ
    Sorry for saying 101-500, it should be 201-500. 1 through 200 is Deluxe Limited Edition (with extra chapter) and 201-500 is signed limited edition. Both stated on dust jacket.

Mulleins

+ Reply to Thread
Page 289 of 332 FirstFirst ... 189 239 279 287 288 289 290 291 299 ... LastLast