Results 6,576 to 6,580 of 6580

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is on a distinguished road MarcoL's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Anyone interested in the first printing trade sized paperback of 20th Century Ghosts? Signed in front of me in Toronto at the promo tour for Horns. It says "Best, Joe Hill" and has a doodle of a ghost. I also have the first two trade hardcovers of Locke & Key, both first printings, both signed by Hill at the same event. I could email the pictures upon request. All three books are in fine condition.
    PM sent
    When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of the pain is felt by others.
    The same thing happens when you are stupid.

Weedeater Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861 is a splendid one to behold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    I've officially decided I'm done with Hill collecting. Will likely sell my collection in the near future.
    Reeeeeallly...
    Haha it's a very good possibility. I was so hopeful when subterranean published NOS4A2. They did such a great job with it I thought for sure it would be his go to publisher. When he went back to PS I was bummed because I know their history of producing subpar editions.
    I'm in the same boat minus the PS Publishing part. There are just too many versions of even the trade hardcover of The Fireman for me to keep track. I think a signed or inscribed first printing US edition will do from now on.
    I would agree with that. I sold all my The Fireman editions save for the US/UK inscribed copies and the Goldboros S/L. I'll probably pick up the PS edition as some point just for the art alone. I plan on doing the same with Strange Weather.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Vagrant Dead Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy is a splendid one to behold Tommy's Avatar

NOS4R2 signed UK 1st/1st trade hardcover w/ promo postcard - $80 shipped

Citizen of Gilead RC65 has a spectacular aura about RC65 has a spectacular aura about

Just received the new LITTLE BOOK, this time featuring Joe Hill and entitled A LITTLE SILVER BOOK OF SHARP SHINY SLIVERS.

Looks like some very interesting non-fiction, most (all?) of which I don't believe I've read, so this will be a real treat, as opposed to some LITTLE BOOKs that tend (understandably) to be very familiar "best of" reprint collections.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is on a distinguished road MarcoL's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

This landed on my doorstep yesterday, guess what I'll be doing this weekend
    When you are dead, you do not know that you are dead. All of the pain is felt by others.
    The same thing happens when you are stupid.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 264 of 264 FirstFirst ... 164 214 254 262 263 264