Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 332 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 ... LastLast
Results 6,751 to 6,775 of 8287

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin is loved more than Jesus stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post

Shit! No signings in Scotland this time.
    Any chance you could jump on a train and attend the Birmingham one? there's a couple of us going.
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

At tonight’s event in Concord, he gave away three umbrellas for the “most interesting questions”. Not sure exactly what design is on them, but seems that he will be doing it each time.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    At tonight’s event in Concord, he gave away three umbrellas for the “most interesting questions”. Not sure exactly what design is on them, but seems that he will be doing it each time.
    Cool concept! They'll be popping up (or open) on eBay soon I'm sure
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Cool concept! They'll be popping up (or open) on eBay soon I'm sure
    If he sticks with the 3 per show thing they will definitely be one of the scarcer items he has had. All I could see so far is that they are black. I am taking my mom to see him tonight so I have one more shot at getting one.
    On a side note, as of last night I am officially out of things for him to sign!!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post

Shit! No signings in Scotland this time.
    Any chance you could jump on a train and attend the Birmingham one? there's a couple of us going.
    Simon, whilst I would absolutely love that, I’m afraid I don’t travel so well since my illness last year. It would just be a bit too much for me at the moment. You guys will have a wonderful time though.

Another great night with Joe in S. Portland, ME. He seems to be in a good flow and has good energy!

Firstly, the copy he signed for my mom for her 84th birthday...

Next, the official tour umbrella. Persistence is the key!!!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Another great night with Joe in S. Portland, ME. He seems to be in a good flow and has good energy!

Firstly, the copy he signed for my mom for her 84th birthday...

Next, the official tour umbrella. Persistence is the key!!!

I like the umbrella more than the kazoos. Very jealous, and congrats!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Very cool!
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome!! Now I'm thinking of my question for Friday night.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone going to any of the upcoming events fancy getting me a personalised copy and sending it over the pond to the UK? I’ll reimburse through Paypal friends & family. PM me if you’re able to do that for me.

Many thanks.

Alan.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Default Joe Hill, Author

Hello from Lexington!

Right to left - kingfan24, Sharki69, Terrier91

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Hello from Lexington!

Left to right - kingfan24, Sharki69, Terrier91

Have fun!!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very nice score, Chris! Congrats!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Traveler asted2113 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Joe mentioned in his last newsletter that Gollancz is releasing a 10th Anniversary Edition of Heart-Shaped Box. Anyone know if there is somewhere you can order a signed copy? Thanks!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

CPW III commission I had done at NYCC this year.

Wanted:

Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome, Heath!

Country
    Country Flag

That's awesome, Heath!
    Thanks! I asked for something from NOS4A2, preferably Christmasland or Charlie Manx related. Couldn’t be happier with how it turned out.

Wanted:

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    That's awesome, Heath!
    Thanks! I asked for something from NOS4A2, preferably Christmasland or Charlie Manx related. Couldn’t be happier with how it turned out.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone in the UK have a spare copy of the IDW NOS4A2/Wraith Deluxe Limited Edition, they would be willing to sell?

Also looking to buy a copy of the UK Limited Hardcover of Joe Hill's Horns, if anyone in the UK has a spare copy for sale?

I will be attending the book signing in Birmingham on 6th November and I'm hoping to get these inscribed....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    CPW III commission I had done at NYCC this year.

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!!

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Does anyone in the UK have a spare copy of the IDW NOS4A2/Wraith Deluxe Limited Edition, they would be willing to sell?

Also looking to buy a copy of the UK Limited Hardcover of Joe Hill's Horns, if anyone in the UK has a spare copy for sale?

I will be attending the book signing in Birmingham on 6th November and I'm hoping to get these inscribed....

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    You can try contacting fellow boardie jonp as he’s offering part of his Joe Hill collection for sale. I recently bought a couple of books from him to fill some gaps in my collection.
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Country
    Country Flag

From Skelton Crew...

From our exclusive Joe Hill Collection, we have two brand new pins for "NOS4A2" fans! Let your friends know that you went to Christmasland and lived to tell about it with this hot "NOS4A2" license plate pin and this Chirstmasland banner pin, complete with terrified gingerbread men. Both are limited, so don't let them pass you by.

As a very special bonus, we are offering FREE U.S. shipping for each of these sets —when ordered as a set — for the next 24 hours. If you need these bad, and of course you do, order now!

The set is $20
    http://skeltoncrewstudio.bigcartel.c...asland-pin-set

Wanted:

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Made in China - no thanks.

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Enough NOS4A2 and Locke and Key already

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Enough NOS4A2 and Locke and Key already
    Yeah I think the gravy train has just about run it’s course. I liked the coffee mug but this is just ridiculous.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 332 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 281 321 ... LastLast