Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 332 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 ... LastLast
Results 6,626 to 6,650 of 8287

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    I hate to bother you, Brian, but I was wondering if there will be a public release date for Stranger Weather? Any insight would be deeply appreciated. Thanks!
    Nothing yet, but I'll have a much better idea as soon as the other two artists complete their work. Two down, two to go.

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    I hate to bother you, Brian, but I was wondering if there will be a public release date for Stranger Weather? Any insight would be deeply appreciated. Thanks!
    Nothing yet, but I'll have a much better idea as soon as the other two artists complete their work. Two down, two to go.

Brian
    Thanks for the update, Brian. I hope it will be open to the public. I can dream, can't I?
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Just put a sale list of Joe Hill goodies I'm selling on the classifieds.

Might be something on there you can't live without

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post

Mulleins
    Do you have a link? Might be my ignorance but can't find a thread called classifieds....
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post

Mulleins
    Do you have a link? Might be my ignorance but can't find a thread called classifieds....
    Here you go:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...33#post1077933

Ralph
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post

Mulleins
    Here you go:

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...33#post1077933

Ralph
    Thanks Ralph!

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got The Best of Subterranean today, signed by Martin, Hill and others:

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Got The Best of Subterranean today, signed by Martin, Hill and others:

Liking the orange slipcase. Can't wait for mine!

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE

Joe Hill - Horns PS, limited $350
    Joe Hill - 20th Century Ghosts, PS, Lettered $800

PM me if you have interest and for photos - prices F&F plus media shipping
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ym2000 View Post
    FOR SALE Joe Hill - Horns CD, limited $350 Joe Hill - 20th Century Ghosts, CD, Lettered $800 PM me if you have interest and for photos - prices F&F plus media shipping
    I didn't realize that CD had published these titles from Hill
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 will become famous soon enough ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ha! First for everything! It was super super super limited run! LOL
    I edited the listing

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    FOR SALE Joe Hill - Horns CD, limited $350 Joe Hill - 20th Century Ghosts, CD, Lettered $800 PM me if you have interest and for photos - prices F&F plus media shipping
    Looking To Buy:

Wandering Star:
    Savage Tales Of Solomon Kane - leather

SubPress:
    Angel's Game by Carlos Ruiz Zafon - Letter V ( will trade for PC +cash)
    Neal Stephenson’ Cryptomonicon and Zodiac - Letter O

My Book Collection

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ha! First for everything! It was super super super limited run! LOL
    I edited the listing

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone have any (somewhat) inexpensive unsigned UK copies for sale? I'm going to the Strange Weather event in Lexington on the 27th and I got all of my US copies inscribed by Joe on The Fireman tour.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Has anyone seen the UK ARC for Strange Weather? Haven't seen any pop up yet, and I know how rare The Fireman one was/is...

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Has anyone seen the UK ARC for Strange Weather? Haven't seen any pop up yet, and I know how rare The Fireman one was/is...
    Gollancz haven't made any proofs / arcs of Strange Weather. There may be a sampler coming (just like they did for The Fireman) but that has not been confirmed yet.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just saw these dates on joes Facebook page - guess I'll get my copy from eater street since he's not coming out west:

JOE HILL'S STRANGE WEATHER TOUR SCHEDULE - Fall 2017
    Here are the dates & locations of Joe's events to promote his new book, STRANGE WEATHER, on sale October 24. More details in the Events section of Joe's Facebook page.
    10/18 8:00pm ET - Premiere Live Signing, online video event (link to come)
    10/21 6:00pm - Halloween Book Festival (HAVERHILL, MA)
    10/23 6:00pm – Coolidge Corner Theatre w/ Brookline Booksmith (BOSTON) – ticketed ($5 or free with purchase of the book) - Eventbrite link in previous post on Joe's page
    10/24 7:00pm – Gibson’s Books (CONCORD, NH)
    10/25 6:00pm – Books-A-Million (SOUTH PORTLAND, ME)
    10/26 3:00pm ET -- Facebook Live on Joe's page
    10/26 7:00pm – Barnes & Noble UWS with C. Robert Cargill (NYC) (link to come)
    10/27 7:00pm – Joseph-Beth (LEXINGTON, KY)
    10/28 11:30am – West Virginia Book Festival (CHARLESTON, WV) (link to come)
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Just saw these dates on joes Facebook page - guess I'll get my copy from eater street since he's not coming out west:

Here are the dates & locations of Joe's events to promote his new book, STRANGE WEATHER, on sale October 24. More details in the Events section of Joe's Facebook page.
    10/23 6:00pm – Coolidge Corner Theatre w/ Brookline Booksmith (BOSTON) – ticketed ($5 or free with purchase of the book) - Eventbrite link in previous post on Joe's page
    A little bit more to the east two UK dates (with more to come)
    11/6 12:00-13:00 signing Waterstones Birmingham
    11/8 12:00 signing Waterstones Newcastle

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post

Not only is he not coming out west, he's barely leaving the east coast!

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

That is disappointing I would love to see him but not flying 1000 miles!!!

Hopefully he will add more dates out west.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I'm heading to the signing in Lexington.

Country
    Country Flag

I got so excited when I saw Charleston, but it's West Virginia....

Country
    Country Flag

Bummed about that as well. Lexington is closest at 777 miles but not close enough. Hopefully one of my UK buddies can score me a inscribed UK copy

Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Scored an ARC of Strange Weather for $25. Sure, it has the date written across the top of the page block, but at that price, I'll happily enjoy reading the book a month early. Of course, it'll still be going with me to Lexington to be signed.

Country
    Country Flag

Have this 1st/1st F/F copy of Horns to give away if anyone is interested. Just PM me you address and it's yours. Claimed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 266 of 332 FirstFirst ... 166 216 256 264 265 266 267 268 276 316 ... LastLast