Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 332 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,375 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It took three comic stores to find these.

From eBay. Very nice quality.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Not my auction, but if anyone is looking for NOS4A2. link

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Get some signed for x-mas.....

http://joehillfiction.com/

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I got the NOS4A2 proof:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS4A2-JOE-H...vip=true&rt=nc

As soon as it arrives, I'll be reading it. I'm really looking forward to it!

John

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

good price too! is it signed? if not im sure it wont be hard in the future to get him to sign it.
    nice score!

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

It doesn't say it's signed. I agree, it shouldn't be too hard to get him to sign it. Though, with how common his signatures are, it could be worth more if it's NOT signed!

John

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

All too true. I think almost every Joe Hill book I own is signed (and I don't even collect signed books).

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

ya, hes certainly not greedy with his sig.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats John, it's a great read!

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

My latest acquisition:

I'm going to start reading it today!

John

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I like it so far. Im about a third the way through. wasnt sure at first, but its growing on me.

Gunslinger Apprentice chrise will become famous soon enough chrise's Avatar

The new Joe Hill Novel, NOS4A2, is up on the Subpress site!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Wow. $1K for a lettered.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just received word my ARE of NOS4A2 is on the way.

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would love to be able to pre-order a copy but just can't afford it atm :-(

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Does any one know if Sub press takes immediate payment or if the preorder acts as a hold until the book is published?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

immediate payment

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

damn, guess I'll be looking at the secondary market.

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered one of the S/L numbered.

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Mmh, it is to expensive for a signed book with 750 copies from Hill! Ok, Hill is good, but so expensive?? 1000$ for the lettered one? What do u think? I would say, with 750 copies there should be some pics in the secendary market? Mmh, grrrrr. thinking about the lettered one ^^

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    Mmh, it is to expensive for a signed book with 750 copies from Hill! Ok, Hill is good, but so expensive?? 1000$ for the lettered one? What do u think? I would say, with 750 copies there should be some pics in the secendary market? Mmh, grrrrr. thinking about the lettered one ^^
    I would think that if a King lettered (granted it wasn't an original novel) drops from $1.5K to $500, that 26 of these @$1K will be a tough sell. I also believe the S/L's will be available aftermarket below issue price in a year or so.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

I really like Joe Hill but I always felt the market wasn't ready for the 'limited edition treatment' that his books got from day 1. Most authors need an audience with a certain critical mass before their books are issued as limiteds, and I'm not sure he had/has that already.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Default NOS4A2 Limited and Lettered Announcement from Subterranean Press

Just announced this Morning!!

Subterranean Press is proud to announce Joe Hill's first epic novel, NOS4A2, a vampire road novel that clocks in at over 800 manuscript pages.

Charlie Manx is a very bad man with a very special car-a 1938 Rolls-Royce Wraith, with the vanity plate NOS4A2. Charlie takes children for rides in his car, all the way to Christmasland. Christmasland is a magic place, a place just for children.

Victoria McQueen has a gift for finding lost things. If she rides her bike through the Shorter Way Bridge, she can find anything that's lost. She's also the only person ever to have escaped from Charlie Manx. Charlie may have died, but he hasn't forgotten Victoria, and he takes her son for a ride in his car.

Vic McQueen will do anything to save her son, but the Shorter Way Bridge has become a more perilous crossing than it was when she was a child. And who wouldn't want to have Christmas... forever? Sleigh bells ring....

In his terrifying new novel, NOS4A2, New York Times bestselling author Joe Hill makes sure you'll never listen to Christmas carols without a shiver again. But more than just horror, NOS4A2 is a story of strength, of magic, of family, and the costs of love. It's about finding what is lost, even when what we lose is ourselves.

The Limited edition of NOS4A2 will be oversize, with an unpublished novella, "Wraith," that was cut from the original manuscript. It also includes an alternate ending to the novel, as well as illustrations, in both black and white and color, by Hill's long-term collaborator on the award-winning comic, Locke & Key, Gabriel Rodriguez.

The Lettered edition will be one of our more elaborate productions, including a special binding, as well as a custom made autopsy bone mallet, Charlie Manx's weapon of choice, housed in the tray case.

Limited: 750 signed numbered hardcover copies: $125
    Lettered: 26 signed, specially bound copies, housed in a custom tray case: $1000

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered 4 S/Ls and 1 Lettered

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm ordering a S/L today as well

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 332 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast