Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 332 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 ... LastLast
Results 6,976 to 7,000 of 8284

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ruderabbit View Post
    Hey Bev,
    If there had not been a phone mishap, the price for Ghosts would have been closer to 300.
    Who is your carrier? I'm going to send them a strongly worded letter

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Well, I'd say the Hill market has decidedly changed over time.
    Since RR above ended up with HSB I won't say the total other than it was over $200.
    The more rare 20th CG, the one I thought would sell for more went for a whopping $177. Certainly less than what I paid for it a few years back.
    I have the UK HSB S/L. The 10th anny 20th CG S/L along with Horns, Fireman, and NOS4A2 S/L's and waiting on CD's Strange Weather S/L. My point being that I won't miss these two from my collection as long as I have one S/L for each book.
    For investment purposes I will stick with Dad's work but I love having Waterstreet readily available and his usually fruitful book tours.
    Although I only really cared for two of the stories in SW; the CD S/L is going to be an awesome production!
    I agree Brian! I also agree on the two stories. The first two I really enjoyed and the last two not so much.
    I love the 4 book format for the S/L. Now if we could just get whichever artist is taking forever to get a move on. Lol. It's going to be some great artwork!

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ruderabbit View Post
    Hey Bev,
    If there had not been a phone mishap, the price for Ghosts would have been closer to 300.
    Who is your carrier? I'm going to send them a strongly worded letter
    LOL, get em Bev, grrrrr. I'm a bit tired of sprint anyway.

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=RC65;1098788][QUOTE=biomieg;1098787]
    Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post

Have you read King's essay 'Guns'?
    I have not read that particular piece, no.
    It may give you a different perspective on King vs. guns. Did you know he actually owns guns?

Gunslinger Apprentice ruderabbit will become famous soon enough ruderabbit's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Hey Bev, I received a beautiful book in the mail today, Thanks.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't recall that I've seen any order info here for Dark Carousel so here are a few links for those interested:

Via Amazon: Dark Carousel

Via Bull Moose: Dark Carousel

You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't recall that I've seen any order info here for Dark Carousel so here are a few links for those interested:

Ordered! Thanks Brian!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Is it limited to 2500? Am I understanding the news correct?

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Room 217 Caretaker View Post
    Is it limited to 2500? Am I understanding the news correct?

Mulleins
    FIRST RUN LIMITED EDITION 2500 YELLOW #10 (TRANSPARENT) COLORED VINYL WITH BLACK SPLATTER!

Joe Hill, ''the best horror writer of our generation" (Michael Koryta) returns with a brand new short story performed by actor Nate Corddry, to be initially released as an exquisitely packaged vinyl recording.

A balmy summer night in 1994. Four teenagers out for an evening of fun on the boardwalk take a ride on the ?"Wild Wheel?" (an antique carousel with a shadowy past) and learn too late that decisions made in an instant can have deadly consequences.

What begins as a night of innocent end-of-summer revelry, young love, and (a few too many) beers among friends soon descends into chaos, as the ancient carousel's parade of beasts comes chillingly to life to deliver the ultimate judgment for their misdeeds. Featuring an original cover of The Rolling Stones' "Wild Horses" by Matthew Ryan.

A ?"vinyl first?" publication, ?"Dark Carousel?" will be available exclusively on vinyl prior to any other format. Beautifully packaged with original artwork, the vinyl also includes a full-length digital download of the ?"Dark Carousel?" audiobook.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ordered! Thanks Brian!
    Most welcome, Lori. A gentleman over on the CD forum put me on to Bull Moose. I've never heard of them but all the reviews I could find were good. Some folks bitch cause the sky is blue so ya have to disregard those of course. The only review that concerned me was they were unable to fill a preorder of another vinyl. Bull Moose didn't response to the review so I don't know what the reasoning was. I suspect they would have reached out to their customers regarding the issue and this person was still miffed about it. I hedged my bet and ordered from both locations.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Ordered! Thanks Brian!
    Most welcome, Lori. A gentleman over on the CD forum put me on to Bull Moose. I've never heard of them but all the reviews I could find were good. Some folks bitch cause the sky is blue so ya have to disregard those of course. The only review that concerned me was they were unable to fill a preorder of another vinyl. Bull Moose didn't response to the review so I don't know what the reasoning was. I suspect they would have reached out to their customers regarding the issue and this person was still miffed about it. I hedged my bet and ordered from both locations.
    I ordered through Amazon but there is a Bull Moose here in Bangor. Maybe I'll swing by and see if the store will be getting any physical copies and if they will hold a couple. There being only 2500 I would imagine they'll be spread pretty thin.....

We're EXTREMELY excited about this project, especially Steve's new story and Joe's new story (which I honestly think might be his best story to date!).

http://www.cemeterydance.com/flight-or-fright.html

Bev and Steve did an amazing job putting this book together and we cannot wait to share it with everyone!

(And seriously, I've read Joe's story three times now and it's just incredible... Each time, I've finished with a lump in my throat.)

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered through Amazon but there is a Bull Moose here in Bangor. Maybe I'll swing by and see if the store will be getting any physical copies and if they will hold a couple. There being only 2500 I would imagine they'll be spread pretty thin.....
    Couldn't hurt.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for spreading the Hill love, Brian!

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Ordered! Thanks Brian!
    I have ordered from Bull Moose a couple times and have never had any problems if people were wondering.

It's not a RSD exclusive like I thought. At least its not on the list.
    http://recordstoreday.com/SpecialReleases

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    I didn't realize this was a Record Store Day record. Bummer. I expect to never see these except on ebay for 3x as much money.
    What do you mean, Mike? Preorders aren't for the 2500 limited?

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I didn't realize this was a Record Store Day record. Bummer. I expect to never see these except on ebay for 3x as much money.
    Sorry yea, I jumped the gun on that one. I saw the date and I thought it was a record store day release but I remembered you have to go to the store to buy RSD stuff.

Country
    Country Flag

Sorry yea, I jumped the gun on that one. I saw the date and I thought it was a record store day release but I remembered you have to go to the store to buy RSD stuff.

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I stopped by Bull Moose over the weekend and was told that the store should have 12 physical copies on 4/20. I couldn't hold one but they said to call the morning of. The guy also said that I probably didn't need to worry about this selling out quickly. This college age dude obviously doesn't read Joe

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

I stopped by Bull Moose over the weekend and was told that the store should have 12 physical copies on 4/20. I couldn't hold one but they said to call the morning of. The guy also said that I probably didn't need to worry about this selling out quickly. This college age dude obviously doesn't read Joe

You may want to double check with other locations. I contacted my local Bull Moose and was told they would be getting only 6 copies and I WAS able to reserve one and it will be delivered to my local shop. If this kid was that lazy/clueless, it might be worth it.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post

You may want to double check with other locations. I contacted my local Bull Moose and was told they would be getting only 6 copies and I WAS able to reserve one and it will be delivered to my local shop. If this kid was that lazy/clueless, it might be worth it.
    Thanks Chris! I don't trust that Amazon is going to be able to fill all pre orders with such a low number. I'll wait a couple of weeks and stop by again to see if I get a different answer.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post

Thanks Chris! I don't trust that Amazon is going to be able to fill all pre orders with such a low number. I'll wait a couple of weeks and stop by again to see if I get a different answer.
    I see that I worded that poorly. I meant other Bull Moose locations. I dealt with the Windham store with good results.
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just placed a pre-order online through Bull Moose :fingers-crossed:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Country
    Country Flag

I'm actually more concerned about Bull Moose being able to fill their orders since their supply will be pretty low. I don't think Amazon will be an issue at first at least.

I think the clerk you spoke to, Lori is underestimating the demand for this. As a huge fan, I might be overstating it. All the same, I'll keep both orders in.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It took them 3 weeks to get back to me, but Waterstreet Books is selling copies of Dark Carousel signed. BUY HERE

+ Reply to Thread
Page 280 of 332 FirstFirst ... 180 230 270 278 279 280 281 282 290 330 ... LastLast