Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 332 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Gunslinger Apprentice Bryant Burnette will become famous soon enough Bryant Burnette's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sigh...guess I'd better start saving, because they really are too cool for me to pass up. Sonsabitches.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I am still just waiting for omega to be released in HC - I imagine all of the variant covers would be in that collection - since that is how I've been reading Locke and Key anyway...and i think i will cancel my wraith pre-order and wait for that to be collected in HC as well.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I agree, wait for the HC. I am still pissed at myself for even starting on the individual issues of The Dark Tower and Locke & Key. I don't read them, I wait for the HC. Then it's a never ending comitment to keep buying. Luckily both of these series are drawing to a close.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Does anyone know when the box set goes on sale?

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    no idea - just have to check back on idw website - if i read anything i will post it here

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Many thanks.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

the omega box sets are available for pre order right now at midtown comics for anyone interested.

Country
    Country Flag

Amazon (and others) have the deluxe version of the cape available for pre-order:

http://www.amazon.com/Cape-Deluxe-Ed...=joe+hill+cape

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    the omega box sets are available for pre order right now at midtown comics for anyone interested.

And with a big discount thank you very much!! Ordered! LINK

Gunslinger Apprentice Bryant Burnette will become famous soon enough Bryant Burnette's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    I think it's listed for late October, but my guess is it won't hit until later in the year, or the beginning of 2014. Just a hunch.

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

this cover scares me. It gives Skelton Crew LOTS of keys to make that really have nothing to do with the story. hehe.

-Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I just discovered ten minutes a go that Joe did a signing/reading in Edinburgh, Scotland on 31st May. How the fuck did I miss this??? Half an hour from my house. Gutted is not the word.

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

nearest one to me was Manchester

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Come on Alan that was common knowledge! I went to Manchester for the signing, wish I could have gone to a reading though!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Tito_Villa View Post
    Come on Alan that was common knowledge! I went to Manchester for the signing, wish I could have gone to a reading though!
    I knew he was doing the rounds in England, Tom but genuinely had no idea about Edinburgh. Kicking myself! REPEATEDLY!!

Oh well. Maybe next time

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the link. I'm almost done with the book and am very much enjoying it. It took a few 100 pages to grab me but I love the nods to SK's work and the story itself.

Quote Originally Posted by fearless-freak View Post

Rabid Billybumbler fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak will become famous soon enough fearless-freak's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

personally i found it a little short

Prisoner of Gan Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute Ben Staad has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

personally i found it a little short
    Short how? Would you have liked to see the story and characters expended on?

Country
    Country Flag

yeah, i have nothing against the book or mr Hill but around half way i figured the ending out

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Ok. I'm digging the book but I do think it's a bit long. Ok for me because I'm still interested in it.

yeah, i have nothing against the book or mr Hill but around half way i figured the ending out

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for two Joe Hill comic variants to fill the gaps in my collection. Any fellow collectors out here that can help?

1. The Cape one shot 1:10 variant

2. Locke & Key: Head Games #1 1:10 sketch variant

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

IDW Publishing will be publishing a prequel comic to NOSF4A2 titled CHRISTMASLAND
    >>> http://www.idwpublishing.com/news/article/2626/
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    IDW Publishing will be publishing a prequel comic to NOSF4A2 titled CHRISTMASLAND
    If someone finds a page to preorder pleae let me know! Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    If someone finds a page to preorder pleae let me know! Thanks!
    You can pre-order the individual comics direct from Dave over at overlook connection - I had ordered a set, but cancelled it - I'm just going to wait until they're all released in a single volume

+ Reply to Thread
Page 133 of 332 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast