Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 332 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,625 of 8284

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Gunslinger Apprentice louis2003b has a spectacular aura about louis2003b has a spectacular aura about

Selling some Joe Hill books. PM me with offers or questions
    Subpress
    NOS4A2 limited
    Heart Shaped Box Limited Deluxe(contains extra chapter)

IDW
    NOS4A2 Lettered
    NOS4A2 Limited
    Locke and Key Head Games Black Label with prints. This is an awesome production if you have never seen it.

First edition
    NOS4A2 signed UK with splayed edges
    Heart Shaped Box signed
    Fireman signed with CD slipcase
    Fireman numbered uk edition with red edges

PS Publishing
    20th Century Ghost lettered "A"
    The Fireman Lettered preorder

I think that is all but will check when I get home.
    I have both Subpress Limited and Lettered Locke and Key, since Subpress is continuing the series I will prob hold these unless an offer I cannot refuse comes along.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    Sometime in 2019...
    Knowingly posting false information should result in users being sent west...

Brian
    I was joking about your production times

Sometime in 2019...

Brian
    I know. 2020 would have been but 2019 is just
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by louis2003b View Post
    Selling some Joe Hill books. PM me with offers or questions
    Subpress
    NOS4A2 limited
    Heart Shaped Box Limited Deluxe(contains extra chapter)

IDW
    NOS4A2 Lettered
    NOS4A2 Limited
    Locke and Key Head Games Black Label with prints. This is an awesome production if you have never seen it.

First edition
    NOS4A2 signed UK with splayed edges
    Heart Shaped Box signed
    Fireman signed with CD slipcase
    Fireman numbered uk edition with red edges

PS Publishing
    20th Century Ghost lettered "A"
    The Fireman Lettered preorder

I think that is all but will check when I get home.
    I have both Subpress Limited and Lettered Locke and Key, since Subpress is continuing the series I will prob hold these unless an offer I cannot refuse comes along.
    PM sent.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Sometime in 2019...

Brian
    I know. 2020 would have been but 2019 is just
    Ha! Nice one Brian!

I asked Harper Collins if there will a physical version of the audio book of Strange Weather and they said yes. So that's cool.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looking for a HC of Wraith 1st printing in Fine condition. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    Sorry if I'm behind on this, but is there going to be a signed numbered limited edition of Strange Weather by Joe Hill?

Thanks!

Ben
    I believe CD is publishing it but not 100% and they have posted anything official as far as I know.
    Yep. I cannot remember how much Richard shared about the project, but we won't be officially announcing the book for preorder until after the FOUR artists turn in all of their work.

Brian
    Four artist?!? Wow! Finally! Hill gets the CD limited treatment! This will be an amazing production, no doubt!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

How many have turned in their artwork already?
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry if I'm behind on this, but is there going to be a signed numbered limited edition of Strange Weather by Joe Hill?

Thanks!

Ben
    I believe CD is publishing it but not 100% and they have posted anything official as far as I know.
    Yep. I cannot remember how much Richard shared about the project, but we won't be officially announcing the book for preorder until after the FOUR artists turn in all of their work.

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to pick up a copy of the PS edition The Fireman if the price is right.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

Ben

Brian
    Thanks for the info, Brian! And very happy to hear CD will produce it. CD and Centipede Press are my favorites.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks! Happy to hear CD is doing it.
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by frik View Post

Thanks!

Ben
    Coming up from Cemetery Dance!

sk
    Thanks!
    WANTED:

Country
    Country Flag

What's the going rate for Joe Hill's By the Silver Water of Lake Champlain Sub Press Lettered Broadside? Thanks!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Not sure but many were damaged and replacements were issued without having to return the damaged one to subpress so I would ask any seller you see about whether or not they destroyed their duplicate if they got a replacement.

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks. I believe the seller did mention it had some slight damage. I'll inquire further.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Not sure but many were damaged and replacements were issued without having to return the damaged one to subpress so I would ask any seller you see about whether or not they destroyed their duplicate if they got a replacement.
    Good to know! Mine came perfect so I never heard about the damage. What happened? Just the tubes crushed or what?

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Good to know! Mine came perfect so I never heard about the damage. What happened? Just the tubes crushed or what?
    It was the way they were packed - they were somewhat loose in the tube so they slid around A LOT and as such damaged the edges.

Country
    Country Flag

It was the way they were packed - they were somewhat loose in the tube so they slid around A LOT and as such damaged the edges.
    That's how the damage was described to me as well. I think they're asking too much based on your guys opinions. Not an active search; just something I happen upon from time to time. Thanks again for the info!

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone interested in:

Nos4a2
    Joe Hill
    Signed Limited
    IDW Publishing

Book and slipcase are in Fine Unread Condition.

PM with offers.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

For those who are interested in collecting all the various editions (except ebooks, audiobooks, largeprint) of the upcoming collection of novellas "Strange Weather", here's a short list of editions so far. No doubt the list will be expanded in the weeks/months to come

US ARE - ISBN 9780062693730 (this is the only state of proofs done for the book)
    US presigned hardcover Books-a-Million edition - ISBN 9780062837011
    US presigned hardcover Barnes & Noble edition - ISBN 9780062836991
    US hardcover Barnes & Noble Black Friday edition (this will only be available in brick and mortar B&N stores on Black Friday)
    US presigned hardcover - same ISBN as regular hardcover, ISBN 10-carton 978-0-06-269952-7
    US hardcover - ISBN 9780062663115
    US signed/limited Cemetery Dance

UK hardcover - ISBN 9781473221178
    UK export paperback - ISBN 9781473221185
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Does everyone consider the b&n version and Bam versions different versions? I mean there's only a different isbn for inventory tracking. I would consider these and the pre signed publisher copies to essentially be the same.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    Does everyone consider the b&n version and Bam versions different versions? I mean there's only a different isbn for inventory tracking. I would consider these and the pre signed publisher copies to essentially be the same.
    If it's anything like The Fireman, they'll be actually alike. The only difference will be the ISBN on the DJ. I collected all the copies of The Fireman that were listed on the copyright but have since gotten rid of most. I'm done trying to a completest of any author. I'm mainly trying to stick to personalized copies, some flat sigs and personalized to others, and S/Ls. That being said, I am going to shoot for all the variant UK front boards.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

Ben

Brian
    I hate to bother you, Brian, but I was wondering if there will be a public release date for Stranger Weather? Any insight would be deeply appreciated. Thanks!
    WANTED:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 332 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 275 315 ... LastLast