Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 332 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 ... LastLast
Results 7,676 to 7,700 of 8284

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    The Goldsboro edition, if I'm remembering correctly, is slipcased.

That edition of NOS4A2 is a beast! Congrats!
    It is not, unfortunately.

And thanks a lot, Brian. It is bigger than I thought. Well done too.

looking for: NOS4A2 (sub press)
    Dead Zone 1st/1st, Boy's Life S/L
    Welcome and damn. Looks like I'll be ordering a case from Jeff as well.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Probably like tracking down a Cent. Press Salem's Lot traycase but if I end up needing one does anyone have a NOSFA2 Sub Press slipcase they are selling? Thx

ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Think someone on here may have been looking for Gollanzc Limited Full Throttle.

Not my sale and I gain nothing but thought I would post. Decent price. $54

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?m...2F254423557430

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Pics of the aforementioned (and slipcase-less) Goldsboro S/L edition:

https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...785501184?s=21

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post
    Pics of the aforementioned (and slipcase-less) Goldsboro S/L edition:

https://twitter.com/ron_clinton/stat...785501184?s=21
    And to compliment RC's post: slipcase by J. Whiley. No printing on "spine" of slip unfortunately.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

That slipcase is pretty sharp…may have to give that some thought for my own copy of FULL THROTTLE.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That slipcase is pretty sharp…may have to give that some thought for my own copy of FULL THROTTLE.
    That's a very sharp case. The one he did for The Fireman was excellent as well. Way better than what it houses unfortunately.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

That's a very sharp case. The one he did for The Fireman was excellent as well. Way better than what it houses unfortunately.
    Everyone's favorite: The Fireman.

Is this the Fireman case you are referring to?

Not a big fan but maybe he makes another?

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Yes, Sir. That's the one.

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received my Goldsboro S/L FT.

I have spare copy if anyone is interested PM me

Country
    Country Flag

Excited. Both limited to 200.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

True on both counts. I also have the slipcase for THE FIREMAN, which is another reason the one for FULL THROTTLE is of great interest to me.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

True on both counts. I also have the slipcase for THE FIREMAN, which is another reason the one for FULL THROTTLE is of great interest to me.
    There is something.. special about that THE FIREMAN slipcase Jeff did, isn't there? Could never put my finger on it, but, it just classes up that book immensely.

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

Oh, congrats! They look very nice indeed!

(I have a different edition of the PS Horns - slgned in a black slipcase, maybe? Did they do more than one signed edition?)

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

Oh, congrats! They look very nice indeed!

(I have a different edition of the PS Horns - slgned in a black slipcase, maybe? Did they do more than one signed edition?)

HBJ
    Yes Sir. That is the slipcased limited to 500.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post
    There is something.. special about that THE FIREMAN slipcase Jeff did, isn't there? Could never put my finger on it, but, it just classes up that book immensely.
    Damn. It must be nice. I'll have to order one.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice stuff there. Congrats
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks HBJ and Garrell

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks HBJ and Garrell

Nice, Bryan! I still need that edition of Horns.

Country
    Country Flag

Very Fine Books exclusive Joe Hill slipcase for Full Throttle. It included the book which could be inscribed via preorder:

Country
    Country Flag

Very Fine Books exclusive Joe Hill slipcase for Full Throttle. It included the book which could be inscribed via preorder:

Nice. Congrats! Anything on the spine side?

looking for: The Road #208, Hill House #'ed, RB Gift,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Weedeater Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack people like to rub elbows with me Hunchback Jack's Avatar

That looks like it might be one of Jeff Whiley’s. They may be selling them on his behalf.
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven (Zafon)
    Ilium (Simmons)

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=kingfan2323;1174957]

Anything on the spine side?
    Thanks! Nothing on the spine.

[QUOTE=Hunchback Jack;1174960]

That looks like it might be one of Jeff Whiley’s. They may be selling them on his behalf.
    I thought the same thing, Peter when I first opened it. I'm gonna contact Jeff in regards to it. I may be returning it if that's the case.

Edit: From their site: This special version of Full Throttle in the custom slipcase with the archival sleeve protection is only available from veryfinebooks and is not available for purchase anywhere else. Very limited availability. Place your order now while it lasts!

Country
    Country Flag

[QUOTE=Brian861;1174971][QUOTE=kingfan2323;1174957]

Anything on the spine side?
    Thanks! Nothing on the spine.

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post

I thought the same thing, Peter when I first opened it. I'm gonna contact Jeff in regards to it. I may be returning it if that's the case.

Edit: From their site: This special version of Full Throttle in the custom slipcase with the archival sleeve protection is only available from veryfinebooks and is not available for purchase anywhere else. Very limited availability. Place your order now while it lasts!
    When I asked him about full throttle slips he did not mention it. Unless he waa not allowed to.

looking for: The Road #208, Hill House #'ed, RB Gift,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Country
    Country Flag

He may have created it specifically for them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 308 of 332 FirstFirst ... 208 258 298 306 307 308 309 310 318 ... LastLast