Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 332 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 ... LastLast
Results 7,001 to 7,025 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    It took them 3 weeks to get back to me, but Waterstreet Books is selling copies of Dark Carousel signed. BUY HERE
    They aren't the best of fastest about returning emails. I still have yet to hear from them. Thanks for the link, Dez!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Wait, what exactly do they mean by "Joe is signing the slipcover?" They can't be having him sign the cover, right? That's like signing the dust jacket instead of the title page.

Unless you're an in-demand A-list celebrity this will devalue the record. Have him sign the insert at least.

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There are going to be no issues with demand on these. I am sure it will sell out but vinyl is a niche product even for someone as popular as Joe Hill. 2500 is actually an enormous number for limited vinyl in the record collecting scene. Some popular bands put out 1500 copies and it takes forever to sell through them. This would be better at a 1000 run max and even then I don't think it would sell through on preorders.

I am sure Joe will be signing the cover. That is the usual practice with records and I agree I think it devalues it a bit.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

C.P. Wilson III posted a bunch of original art for sale. There's a lot of Wrait/NOS4A2 related pieces available.

http://cadencecomicart.com/artist.php?artist=27
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Strange Weather kindle is down to $1.75
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01HX...2274042&sr=8-1

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Strange Weather kindle is down to $1.75
    https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01HX...2274042&sr=8-1
    Showing as $14.99 for me
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Country
    Country Flag

Now it's 1.76 for me. Are you sure you're not looking at the paperback?

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like it's only on sale on Amazon Canada. Seeing the sale price there, but $14.99 on U.S. site

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    C.P. Wilson III posted a bunch of original art for sale. There's a lot of Wrait/NOS4A2 related pieces available.

Thanks for this, Affordable too!

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post

Thanks for this, Affordable too!
    I wonder what the pitch was for Stephen King's Derry:
    http://cadencecomicart.com/art.php?page=37834

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian I know you'll see this

You told me about a book last summer that's a graphic novel by another author that Joe did the introduction to. Do you happen to remember the name of it and if it's out yet?
    I ordered it from Water Street last May and haven't received it. I emailed them but as stated above you know how slow they are and their order confirmation email doesn't have the title in it. I can't remember the freakin' name to see if it's been published yet.

Did anyone that ordered the signed Dark Carousel get a confirmation yet? I haven't yet and no money has left my account. I just did it a few days ago though...

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post

You told me about a book last summer that's a graphic novel by another author that Joe did the introduction to. Do you happen to remember the name of it and if it's out yet?
    I ordered it from Water Street last May and haven't received it. I emailed them but as stated above you know how slow they are and their order confirmation email doesn't have the title in it. I can't remember the freakin' name to see if it's been published yet.

Did anyone that ordered the signed Dark Carousel get a confirmation yet? I haven't yet and no money has left my account. I just did it a few days ago though...
    Hi. Lori. Sorry for the delay. I haven't been on here since yesterday morning.

The book is titled Behind You: One-Shot Horror Stories by Brian Coldrick. And that is a huge delay! I've received mine several months back and I had to wait to get it personalized. It's odd that your order confirmations don't have the titles in them. Mine always do. Water Street cost themselves a lot more in postage when I ordered a large number of books from them. They kept forgetting a book here and a book there and my order confirmation was my only saving grace. I forwarded it back to them. Plus, they forget to have Joe sign a few. That got taken care of though. I get irradiated with them but it's pretty much the only source I have for getting them signed.

I received my order confirmation the next day from them for DC and requested that it be personalized. Payment has already went through and it's listed in the order confirmation email. I have two more on order so for some reason you don't get one, let me know. I've been really paranoid about this one getting screwed up order wise.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

Value of a US HSB 1st/1st flat signed?

So, DRP has copies of the Strange Weather S/L. Only 7 left when I checked this morning.

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for posting that, Brian! I waited too long to decide when CD announced it so just picked up DRP's second-to-last one.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post

So, DRP has copies of the Strange Weather S/L. Only 7 left when I checked this morning.
    Thanks, Brian. I just bought the last one.

Only $10 over issue price isn't bad.

* The site is acting up again. This post is marked 2:19 and it is 6:19 EDT.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky View Post
    Thanks for posting that, Brian! I waited too long to decide when CD announced it so just picked up DRP's second-to-last one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Thanks, Brian. I just bought the last one.

Only $10 over issue price isn't bad.

* The site is acting up again. This post is marked 2:19 and it is 6:19 EDT.
    You're welcome, guys. It's going to be a great production.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi. Lori. Sorry for the delay. I haven't been on here since yesterday morning.

The book is titled Behind You: One-Shot Horror Stories by Brian Coldrick. And that is a huge delay! I've received mine several months back and I had to wait to get it personalized. It's odd that your order confirmations don't have the titles in them. Mine always do. Water Street cost themselves a lot more in postage when I ordered a large number of books from them. They kept forgetting a book here and a book there and my order confirmation was my only saving grace. I forwarded it back to them. Plus, they forget to have Joe sign a few. That got taken care of though. I get irradiated with them but it's pretty much the only source I have for getting them signed.

I received my order confirmation the next day from them for DC and requested that it be personalized. Payment has already went through and it's listed in the order confirmation email. I have two more on order so for some reason you don't get one, let me know. I've been really paranoid about this one getting screwed up order wise.
    Yes! That's the one! Thanks Brian. I never did get it and I also requested it to be signed. And I've heard nothing on either front so I'm going to send another email. Or maybe drive there. It's only three hours away. Lol.

Country
    Country Flag

Yes! That's the one! Thanks Brian. I never did get it and I also requested it to be signed. And I've heard nothing on either front so I'm going to send another email. Or maybe drive there. It's only three hours away. Lol.
    Or call. Which I never think to do when I haven't heard from them for months on end....

Country
    Country Flag

I'm in need of a 1st F/F copy of NOS4R2 (UK). Thanks!

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have contact details for C.P. Wilson III? I would really like to ask him to remarque my IDW Lettered edition of NOS4A2/Wraith....

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

Does anyone have contact details for C.P. Wilson III? I would really like to ask him to remarque my IDW Lettered edition of NOS4A2/Wraith....
    Try contacting him through Twitter @cpwilsoniii

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Awesome news!

Country
    Country Flag

Sweet! Need to make sure I get around to listening to that before the premiere.

Country
    Country Flag

Dark Carousel LP Release Party

Only 3 hours away, Lori. Maybe they could even manage to get that book to you finally

+ Reply to Thread
Page 281 of 332 FirstFirst ... 181 231 271 279 280 281 282 283 291 331 ... LastLast