Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 332 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 ... LastLast
Results 6,476 to 6,500 of 8284

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    I just received an email from Borderlands Press with instructions to pay for my pre-order. Seems like their order system is still down so they're asking people to pay via PayPal. It didn't actually include price to send over, so I just used the same amount from my previous orders.
    Mine is $30 + $3.63 Media Mail shipping.

I expect you'll be fine paying the same as the last time.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I just received an email from Borderlands Press with instructions to pay for my pre-order. Seems like their order system is still down so they're asking people to pay via PayPal. It didn't actually include price to send over, so I just used the same amount from my previous orders.
    I haven't received an email, but was going to pay via Paypal anyway. Now I can't find the address. Can anyone give it to me? It's not on my original order (which does have your shipping charges on there...).

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

This is irritating to say the least. I called them today and they said they'd email the instructions over right away. 5 hours later they haven't.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$33.63 is exactly what I paid

Here are the instructions from the email I got...

Or website invoice and pay system is being upgraded and is currently not working, but you can pay for your order now by sending to an alternate email address through PayPal’s “Send or Request Money” option.

VERY IMPORTANT: In order for us to create a mailing label, you MUST use the method-choice called PAY FOR GOODS OR SERVICES.

Send your PayPal payment to: tfmbp@borderlandspress.com

We apologize for the long delays and problems processing this particular order. We have isolated the order payment problem and fixed the issue going forward but we cannot retrofit the fix—that’s why you must pay for this book via the SEND OR REQUEST MONEY option (found under the MONEY Menu Bar Topic).

If you prefer paying by check or Postal Money Order, mail to Borderlands Press, PO Box 61, Benson MD 21018. If

Thank you for your patience and support of the small press.

Borderlands Press
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

$33.63 is exactly what I paid

Here are the instructions from the email I got...

Or website invoice and pay system is being upgraded and is currently not working, but you can pay for your order now by sending to an alternate email address through PayPal’s “Send or Request Money” option.

VERY IMPORTANT: In order for us to create a mailing label, you MUST use the method-choice called PAY FOR GOODS OR SERVICES.

We apologize for the long delays and problems processing this particular order. We have isolated the order payment problem and fixed the issue going forward but we cannot retrofit the fix—that’s why you must pay for this book via the SEND OR REQUEST MONEY option (found under the MONEY Menu Bar Topic).

If you prefer paying by check or Postal Money Order, mail to Borderlands Press, PO Box 61, Benson MD 21018. If

Borderlands Press
    Thank you so much! I'm beyond a little annoyed at them. I got the premature email mid-May, but this time didn't even get one. Well, it's paid for now, so they best not give my book away!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yeah I replied shortly after receiving email asked if they could send another message with price as well - no reply
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Citizen of Gilead Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja is a jewel in the rough Lilja's Avatar

I'm never finished Locke & Key but am planing on doing it now. Can someone please give me a list of all the issues?

Lilja

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Lordy this Borderlands business has turned into a cluster! I'm in the same boat. Glitch email received in May and nothing since. My order better not be screwed. Thanks for the info everyone, maybe I'll try the Paypal payment and hope it works.

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lilja View Post
    I'm never finished Locke & Key but am planing on doing it now. Can someone please give me a list of all the issues?

Lilja
    If you go the Hardcover Route there are Vol 1 - Vol 6
    If you go the individual route not including the variants, There are 6 per vol except the last one that has 5 for omega and 2 for alpha.

The Wikipedia article lists them all out.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Locke_%26_Key#Story_arcs

BTW it is so worth reading! I remember the first time I got Welcome to Lovecraft and read the entire first volume in 30 minutes and was hooked ever since!

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

Lilja
    If you go the individual route not including the variants, There are 6 per vol except the last one that has 5 for omega and 2 for alpha.

BTW it is so worth reading! I remember the first time I got Welcome to Lovecraft and read the entire first volume in 30 minutes and was hooked ever since!
    +1 on the recommendation. One of my favorite comics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:

Gunslinger Apprentice BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough BigJoeHillfan will become famous soon enough

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

It is really worth reading!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I missed out on the Joe Hill Little Book. If anyone ordered an extra copy and is willing to part with it (if and when they show up), please PM me. Thanks!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post

Lilja

Agreed! I checked out all 6 volumes from the library and read them in one sitting!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I suppose people should look to the email from last month for pricing. Or just pay $33.63 for Media Mail delivery. Don't forget to include your order number!

Borderlands' Newletter:

A Little Silver Book of Sharp Shiny Slivers

by Joe Hill

is now shipping and

Payment for your pre-order is

NOW DUE

We pick them up today, and will be numbering and packing all weekend to ship Monday

If you prefer paying by check or Postal Money Order, mail to Borderlands Press, PO Box 61, Benson MD 21018.

Borderlands Press

The only copies remaining (41 copies)

belong to matched sets of the entire series.

If anyone still wishes to have a copy of the Joe Hill title,
    they will need to purchase an entire matching set of 15 Little Books
    ($450.00 @ $30 ea.)

(you can email us to set up a payment plan if necessary)

The Penultimate Little Book in Series II will be shipping soon!
    The Little Silver Book of Sharp Shiny Slivers collects some of Joe Hill's most off-beat writing. Here he reflects on the end of the world, explains why horror fiction matters, and offers up his own rules for writing. The author encounters one of literature's lesser known talking birds and checks in on the heroes of Heart-Shaped Box. All this and his very first published essay as Joe Hill, only recently rediscovered (it's good!).

Signed by the author, numbered and limited to 500 copies

(If you did not pre-order this title, we apologize for the intrusion, but utilizing our newlstter mailing is the most efficient way to reach our customers)

Borderlands Press
    PO Box 61
    Benson MD 21018

Country
    Country Flag

I included my order # as a comment. Hope I get my matching number!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I wasnt even able to order before they were sold out the first time so I had no order number for my set.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Lordy this Borderlands business has turned into a cluster! I'm in the same boat. Glitch email received in May and nothing since. My order better not be screwed. Thanks for the info everyone, maybe I'll try the Paypal payment and hope it works.
    I didn't get my email until this morning. This is a total clusterfuck. I did send the payment yesterday with my order number, so fingers crossed all is good!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

Got the email today and payed immediately, but didn't think to include the order number. Hope I didn't make a bad thing worse......
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    Got the email today and payed immediately, but didn't think to include the order number. Hope I didn't make a bad thing worse......
    They should be able to find your order by the email address. Unless you have a different email for PayPal than you used to order. If that's the case then you should probably send them an email explaining things.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

I received my shipping confirmation this morning.

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I got the email that it was ready to go and as everyone pointed out there was no price. So I just sent them $30 which was the only price I could find for it. Got the shipment notification today so I guess $30 was enough.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute Roseannebarr has a reputation beyond repute

My Mood
    Asleep

Quote Originally Posted by Johnny Alien View Post
    I got the email that it was ready to go and as everyone pointed out there was no price. So I just sent them $30 which was the only price I could find for it. Got the shipment notification today so I guess $30 was enough.
    Smart move! I should of done the same.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Got the shipping notification yesterday so that's a plus! Now let's all hope we get the right little book....

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The first copies of the Strange Weather ARE are appearing on Ebay for those who are interested. Has anyone seen or know if William Morrow also created uncorrected proof copies like they did with Joe's previous three books?
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

At $80 I think I will just wait until the actual book is released.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 260 of 332 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 258 259 260 261 262 270 310 ... LastLast