Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 332 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Wonder where I can get that?????? mmmmmm
    the website of the mag (the issue doesnt seem available yet)
    http://www.wizarduniverse.com/
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Thanks, I was looking at it last night and couldn't see it. I will keep checking. But the comic comes out today so EXCITED!!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Gunslinger Apprentice super sam is on a distinguished road super sam's Avatar

I have decided to sell my Joe Hill collection.
    If you want to see the list of Hill items i have for sale,just send me a PM.

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I know that i wont be buying anything, but being nosy... Can you post your list here? Or lets say in the DTbay thread even if you dont put it there?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just received my Lettered Thumbprint Letter L in the mail today! It is different, of course, from the signed limited-a traycase vs a slipcase the S/L has.
    Nice

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    I just received my Lettered Thumbprint Letter L in the mail today! It is different, of course, from the signed limited-a traycase vs a slipcase the S/L has.
    Nice
    Pictures PLEASE

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Pasiuk57 View Post
    Nice
    Mike, I thought the signed & numbered Thumbprint just came as a chapbook with the S/L of Subterranean Tales of Dark Fantasy.
    It had it's own slipcase?

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I have the Chapbook also
    I will try a photo in the am/pm of all three versions.

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Please do, I really what to see what Sub Press did, as the small pic looked very cool!
    Geoff

Servant of Gan e_taylor will become famous soon enough e_taylor's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Speaking of Joe Hill and Sub Press - does anyone own the lettered of Heart Shaped Box? I'd love to see that bad boy!

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

FYI I am looking for a lettered Thumbprint... let me know if anyone is selling/trading

Traveler sideous is on a distinguished road sideous's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    Speaking of Joe Hill and Sub Press - does anyone own the lettered of Heart Shaped Box? I'd love to see that bad boy!
    I can get some up tomorrow unless someone beats me to it!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sideous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by e_taylor View Post
    I can get some up tomorrow unless someone beats me to it!
    It will be much appreciated - thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Here you go, some HSB lettered pics.
    I've got a couple of Brian Lumley lettereds from Sub Press that come with the same type of case, so I'm guessing it's their standard tray case for lettereds

Last edited by sideous; 08-10-2013 at 11:48 PM.

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I've got a couple of Brian Lumley lettereds from Sub Press that come with the same type of case, so I'm guessing it's their standard tray case for lettereds

I like that alot. Thanks for the pics.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Goldmember carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute carlosdetweiller has a reputation beyond repute

Cemetery Dance was also using that tray case design for several of their lettereds for a while. MIDNIGHT MASS by F. Paul Wilson comes immediately to mind but there were several others. Ray Garton's lettered editions of NIGHT LIFE and 'NIDS by Sub Press also have that traycase. I thought it was neat the first time I saw it and then it seemed like every other lettered book I received had the same design. I stopped liking it after a while.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

That is pretty!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool! thanks for posting those pictures.

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm still looking for this lettered edition!!
    Tough to find!!

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Its beautiful!

Gunslinger Apprentice Cloysterpete is on a distinguished road Cloysterpete's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It does look nice but I can't help feeling a bit disappointed that it's not in an actual heart-shaped box

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

That could have been pretty damn cool!
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I love it!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cloysterpete View Post
    It does look nice but I can't help feeling a bit disappointed that it's not in an actual heart-shaped box
    I did think that myself when I first got it!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Am I just obtuse, or has anyone here listened to Heart Shaped Box by Nirvana?
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SK7Ai9dWrRQ"]YouTube - Nirvana - Heart Shaped Box[/ame]

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 332 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast