Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 332 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Spreading Funk! funky dredd is on a distinguished road funky dredd's Avatar

There is a 1,2 &3 out on Amazon for $20. You could also check into that.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...&condition=all

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone have a copy of Locke & Key #2 1st printing they would be willing to sell? I have #1, #3 and #4.

I know I've already been to the well once with #1 and I REALLY thank the 2 people that helped me out

Thanks for your consideration of my request and PM me if you have a copy to sell.

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Mr. Trick won the signed edition that was in the giveaway, he may be willing to part with it Wiz.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

Wiz have a look at Amazon and send an email to sbcomics to find out if this is a first.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...2670356&sr=8-3
    I bought two of mine through them and can say that they were really fast. I've also left feedback for both saying I would do business with them again. I'll PM the email addresses I have.

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Matt and Funky-
    Thanks for the input

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.

Your quite welcome Wiz!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Going to another Joe reading tonight....la la la la la la
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Have fun

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Always a good time...
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Jascar of the Wylde EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER has much to be proud of EXPLORER's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Going to another Joe reading tonight....la la la la la la
    Very cool.....an interesting person to listen to.

My Mood
    Lurking

and I can't wait ti hear what he is going to read, he said it's not going to be HSB or 20th CG or the new novel..and he's bringing visuals...

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks to Explorer for stepping up to sell me a copy of Lock & Key #2.

Thanks again!

Now, who can tell me the date that issue #5 will be released?

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wizardsrainbow View Post
    Thanks to Explorer for stepping up to sell me a copy of Lock & Key #2.

Thanks again!

Now, who can tell me the date that issue #5 will be released?
    I can.

Wednesday, 6/11/08

My Mood
    Lurking

Back...

He read from Thumbprint and Locke & Key. The visuals were 4 pages of issue 3 he has enlarged for the reading (no I didn't get one, he's keeping them for future readings )

Will post pics when the baby goes to bed

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like a great time, Karen. Send that boy out west!!! We need JOE!!!!

Very cool! Sounded like a good time!

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure many of you snapped up the Locke & Key Limited Edition (me too ) when it was announced last year, and Subterranean Press have posted a production update on their website:

Joe Hill — LOCKE & KEY Update
    June 7, 2008

Joe Hill is due to turn in the scripts for the first six issues of his hot comic, Locke & Key, in the next week, which means we’ll be able to front burner this project.

As soon as Joe’s scripts are in hand, we’ll get the illustrated files from IDW, who published the comic, start our designing and proofreading, and if all goes well, be shipping this gorgeous limited edition in the fall. One detail we haven’t shared yet is that Joe’s favorite artist, Vincent Chong, will be providing an exclusive dust jacket for our edition.
    Vincent Chong dust jacket

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

A quote from the Subterranean Press web site

It has come to our attention that a certain party — the same one who was selling fraudulent copies of our Voluntary Committal — is selling what they claim are signed/numbered copies of the Locke & Key comic series by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez. Please be advised that there are NO signed numbered versions of the individual comics.
    So it looks like those "variants" that were being sold were fake.
    Geoff

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by gguthrie View Post

It has come to our attention that a certain party — the same one who was selling fraudulent copies of our Voluntary Committal — is selling what they claim are signed/numbered copies of the Locke & Key comic series by Joe Hill and Gabriel Rodriguez. Please be advised that there are NO signed numbered versions of the individual comics.
    Geoff-
    What is the seller's user id? PM if you are more comfy doing it that way.
    Thanks

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

Actually I don't know Wiz? I just copied what was posted at Sub Press, verbatim. You might want to email Bill at Sub Press, he'll know.
    Geoff

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Just so everyone understands, the following IS a legit signed edition:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Locke-Key-1-RARE...QQcmdZViewItem

I haven't seen the one that Bill at Sub Press is talking about. Anyone else?

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post

Just so everyone understands, the following IS a legit signed edition:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Locke-Key-1-RARE...QQcmdZViewItem

I haven't seen the one that Bill at Sub Press is talking about. Anyone else?

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    No I have not. That's what I'm trying to find out.

Roont Matt will become famous soon enough Matt will become famous soon enough Matt's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I hope the one that went out in the giveaway was legit.
    The kindness of close friends is like a warm blanket

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Here is what I got from Bill at Sub Press:

It's not an ebay user, but someone sending out private solicitations.

Best,

Bill

My Mood
    Lurking

Dayum, I should sell mine......nah! LOL

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 332 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast