Donate To Keep The Site Vibrant and Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 309 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309
Results 7,701 to 7,707 of 7707

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Maerlyn's Imp Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack's Avatar

A couple of weeks ago, I asked him about his UK Full Throttle slipcase, and he sent me a pic of both the US and UK cases. The US one looks exactly the same as the one above.

It may not be for sale from him, though; I didn't ask him about it, as I wanted the UK one.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

Citizen of Gilead RC65 is just really nice RC65 is just really nice RC65 is just really nice RC65 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Hunchback Jack View Post
    A couple of weeks ago, I asked him about his UK Full Throttle slipcase, and he sent me a pic of both the US and UK cases. The US one looks exactly the same as the one above.

It may not be for sale from him, though; I didn't ask him about it, as I wanted the UK one.

HBJ
    Can you remind me what the cost of slipcase + shipping is for U.S. customers? I bought Jeff's slipcase for THE FIREMAN, but I'll be darned if I can recall what I paid.

Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post

HBJ
    Can you remind me what the cost of slipcase + shipping is for U.S. customers? I bought Jeff's slipcase for THE FIREMAN, but I'll be darned if I can recall what I paid.
    $13.00 to California for me if that helps.

looking for: The Road #208, Hill House #'ed, RB Gift,
    Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

Can anyone help me out with a decent price on a copy of 20th Century Ghost 10th Anniversary trade (Last Breath. Dr. Cover) signed in slip?

Thank ya

Dead Zone 1st/1st
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Citizen of Gilead RC65 is just really nice RC65 is just really nice RC65 is just really nice RC65 is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RC65 View Post

HBJ
    $13.00 to California for me if that helps.

Dead Zone 1st/1st
    I heard back from Jeff…for those interested, the cost of a slipcase for the UK edition plus shipping to the US is around 30 pounds, or (converted) about $40.

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Confirmed with Jeff that he made the US version exclusive for Very Fine Books and it can only be purchased through them. Their regular slipcase maker had fallen ill and Jeff as asked to step in.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Very Fine Books exclusive Joe Hill slipcase for Full Throttle. It included the book which could be inscribed via preorder:

"I’m goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Maerlyn's Imp Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack has much to be proud of Hunchback Jack's Avatar

I usually try to find a few cases he's already done to combine shipping. I recently bought three from him: Artemis by Andy Weir (SubPress S/L), UK Full Throttle, and a case for my 4 UK Bachmans. All designed and made by him, and they all look great.

HBJ
    “If you don't know what you want," the doorman said, "you end up with a lot you don't.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club

Looking for SubPress Lettered::
    Angel's Game and Prisoner of Heaven
    Wolf's Hour
    Mister Slaughter
    Ilium

+ Reply to Thread
Page 309 of 309 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 307 308 309