Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 332 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast
Results 3,576 to 3,600 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

MikeC - if you are really disappointed in the book I will gladly take it off your hands... lol
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

Hopefully they at least include the alternate ending

Citizen of Gilead mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about mistercrowley has a spectacular aura about

My Mood
    Devilish

I'll sell you mine for $250.00 after I receive it from camelot

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I will totally eat my words, just opened it and it's just an awesome book. Great paper stock, killer endpapers, love the texture of the slip cover, the signature page rules! It's probably the best SE I own. Sorry for whining earlier.
    And I got a low number. Can't wait to read the Wraith...carefully, hAha

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Thanks for the insight!

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Eads View Post
    As for the art work in NOS4A2, it's amazing! A little hard to find, however. So far I've found the following: Bing, Maggie, Lou, The moon, Vic and the girl with the knife to her son's throat. Am I missing any? Thanks!
    Haven't looked at mine yet but I know Manx has one. And there's one for the Wraith, unless that's the one with the Moon?

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    6 illustrations?! Dude, that's a ripoff. The book was delayed for so long bc of the artwork and there's only 6? Thats messed up.

They said a while ago that there would only be eight (I think) color plates, so they didn't exactly mislead people. And Rodriguez was busy finishing up Locke & Key at the time. It was also delayed because Hill was going over the bonus novella and making corrections.
    Thanks, Cyber! I'll look and see if I can find Manx and the Wraith. Thanks again, my friend!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Its really done well!
    If this book had a slipcase or traycase i think it would have sold for a lot more.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stephenkingcollector.com sent out a poll today asking if people were interested in a slip/traycase for NOS4A2.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Stephenkingcollector.com sent out a poll today asking if people were interested in a slip/traycase for NOS4A2.
    I saw that and answered that I'm interested in a traycase.

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Same here.

Gunslinger Apprentice Comrade Alex is on a distinguished road Comrade Alex's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hi guys,

I was trying to locate Jeff Whiley who makes slipcases for JH book - no luck.
    Could anyone share a link or something?

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Stockerlone View Post
    I own several slipcases from Jeff, he alwasy offered:
    diff. colors for: Slipcase + printing
    diff. printing: JH or Joe Hill
    And of cause more or less everything special is possible.

Here are some of my custom slipcases from Jeff

Spoiler:
    All what i want was a simple blue slipcase, with no printings
    for my S/L STORIES

This is my 5 HC slipcase for my 5 from Gerhard Axmann
    remarqued SK books

My limited to 25 signed from SK DUDDITS with black slipcase

And the normal J Cronin THE TWELVE slipcase

Rabid Billybumbler DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of DoctorZaius has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Joe315 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    Same here.
    When did this poll go out? Here? or a mailing from his website. I did not see it, and would certainly want one.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It was from the newsletter but I'm assuming it's not supposed to be private so...

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/LX78X6J
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I voted for a traycase.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

I voted for a slipcase...while my copy is still on its way to me in the mail, I suspect the art on the dj spine is too eyecatching to enclose in a box.

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

The First Level of Hell - It's got a great view!
    Country
    Country Flag

I voted traycase also
    Wanted: Human skin edition of The Book of the Dead. Will accept PC copy.

Gunslinger Apprentice erxbooks is on a distinguished road erxbooks's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I voted slipcase

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

traycase

Did you guess it was me? becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69 people like to rub elbows with me becca69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I received my dinged copy and I have to say I was hard-pressed to find the ding! Looks like one of the corners was just very slightly pushed inward. I really had to look hard.

Edit: The corners are fine, it was just the light. The limitation page has a very faint crease on one of the corners.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    I received my dinged copy and I have to say I was hard-pressed to find the ding! Looks like one of the corners was just very slightly pushed inward. I really had to look hard.
    Great to hear! Was it numbered?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by bdwyer19 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Great to hear! Was it numbered?
    Yes, #714!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Received mine today (#717), and I couldn't find any damage. Quite pleased.

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Gotta ask guys... I am a HUGE Kink fan like you all or why are we here but I have never read a Hill book.... are they as good as King or what? SHould I take it on?
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

I received number 721!

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Gotta ask guys... I am a HUGE Kink fan like you all or why are we here but I have never read a Hill book.... are they as good as King or what? SHould I take it on?
    I think he's a very good and entertaining writer. My favourite of his few novels so far has been HORNS. Deffo worth reading some Joe Hill imo.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Well it's hard to say given that King has written a lot more but I'd say Hill is definitely up there.

Try reading Heart-Shaped Box and move on from there if you like it.

My Collection

+ Reply to Thread
Page 144 of 332 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast