Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 332 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 298 ... LastLast
Results 4,926 to 4,950 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice slipcase, Brian. I'll order a couple before midnight PST.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered three. One for the CD signed and one for the BAM signed and one for the signed at the book tour signing signed.

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    I ordered three. One for the CD signed and one for the BAM signed and one for the signed at the book tour signing signed.
    Always be prepared!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yea, I caved and got one too. But just one. There is something wrong with you, Paul!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Yea, I caved and got one too. But just one. There is something wrong with you, Paul!
    Wachoo talkin' bout Willis?

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I like deadlines !! ordered 2 - one for me and another one for Paul

Thanks Brian - looks good

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, Brian! Two for me too!

Dan
    Good health to all!!!

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Mysterious galaxy just announced their Fireman signing date -

http://www.mystgalaxy.com/event/joe-...igns-san-diego

Ill be driving down to Valencia that day - hopefully the other signings in SF area will not be that weekend - since ill be out of town. Keeping fingers crossed that the SF signings are earlier in the week

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Signed Fireman available for preorder @ BAM

http://www.booksamillion.com/p/Firem...=6542123674934
    This copy has a different ISBN than the normal hardbound so I a assuming this one has the signature sheet tipped in.
    It's hard to say for sure. They would use a different ISBN to keep the stock trackable and sortable no matter what, so Joe could just be driving to a distribution warehouse and signing a few thousand copies in an office a week or two before the pub date. That's how Michael Koryta signed the trade copies of his last novel.

Brian
    Very valid point. The Tip in point is a stated assumption on my part.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

I only ordered two of the CD slipcases. One for the Cemetery Dance version and one for the one I will get signed at Powell's. Now I wonder if I need one for the Book's a Million version.

Citizen of Gilead bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19 has a brilliant future bdwyer19's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I decided to go with the CD signed book. Tempted by an inscribed book, but since I won't be at an actual signing, it won't mean as much.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Wachoo talkin' bout Willis?
    Here, let's do this right...

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Mysterious galaxy just announced their Fireman signing date -

http://www.mystgalaxy.com/event/joe-...igns-san-diego

Ill be driving down to Valencia that day - hopefully the other signings in SF area will not be that weekend - since ill be out of town. Keeping fingers crossed that the SF signings are earlier in the week
    Thanks for posting this. I am going to be seeing him at his stop at Powell's in Portland. Assuming he completes Cali before hitting the Northwest I should see him at the end of May or first of April. Interesting that they are giving out numbers as well. I think they will be promoting this book heavily.

Gunslinger Apprentice brionen has a spectacular aura about brionen has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

His page on the Harper Collins website is showing the currently scheduled stops for his signing tour:
    https://www.harpercollins.com/cr-103734/joe-hill

I was quite pleased to see that he's actually scheduled to be at my local indie bookstore in May.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by brionen View Post
    His page on the Harper Collins website is showing the currently scheduled stops for his signing tour:
    https://www.harpercollins.com/cr-103734/joe-hill

I was quite pleased to see that he's actually scheduled to be at my local indie bookstore in May.
    Thanks! I was just on that page a few minutes ago and didn't think to scroll down. I know where I'm going to be May 18th
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

And once again we languish in the South.

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Booknutt View Post
    And once again we languish in the South.
    You took the words right out of my mouth.....

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

He'll be in Miami on May 20. That's 3 1/2 hours one way.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

No Michigan, upstate NY, Ohio and Ontario. Boo!

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    No Michigan, upstate NY, Ohio and Ontario. Boo!
    No BFE Oklahoma, BOO!

I suppose I can wave as he flies over.

it really appears they are preparing for crowds. They have moved the Portland signing out of the Powell's store to a venue with more space a few miles away.

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

The Portsmouth NH event on May 16 looks to be the closest to me until sometime into June, so gonna head for that one first!
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Demon of the Prim killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72 is a jewel in the rough killjoy72's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I wonder if I can make it up to DC in time on a work day...

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

What the -- ?? I distinctly remember seeing Seattle listed as as stop on the six-city tour that the back of the ARC promoted...but the above link @ his publisher doesn't list a Seattle stop.

I know there are some other Seattle / WAtonians on this board...anyone have any insight on this...is the ARC no longer correct?

EDIT: Just emailed the publisher...we'll see if they get back to me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 198 of 332 FirstFirst ... 98 148 188 196 197 198 199 200 208 248 298 ... LastLast