Quote Originally Posted by redsoxfan565 View Post
Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
First world problems and all that but I was a little frustrated at a recent signing where Hill would only sign Full Throttle and for anything else you would have to go to back of the line afterwards. Usually it's just "I'll sign 2-3 of whatever and then you go to the back of the line" to prevent someone from bringing twelve books or something. He would sign up to three copies of Full Throttle upfront so it wasn't a time issue either. Maybe it was a publisher request or the store trying to sell more copies. I only brought one other book and a comic but it was getting late so I just left.
You could still get your other items done, you just needed to have a copy of the new book at first to get in the line. That is pretty standard for most book signings that I have ever done. After all, the author and the bookstore want to sell the new book. Joe took care of the rest of the items at the end of the signing. Still a nice guy.
This is news to me, the sign and the workers all indicated if you wanted anything *but* Throttle signed you would have to go to the end of the line after he signed it. I’ve been to several of his signings and this was the first time this happened. I wasn’t blaming Joe, though.