Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 332 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauterer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    IDW Publishing will be publishing a prequel comic to NOSF4A2 titled CHRISTMASLAND
    >>> http://www.idwpublishing.com/news/article/2626/
    If someone finds a page to preorder pleae let me know! Thanks!
    You can pre-order the individual comics direct from Dave over at overlook connection - I had ordered a set, but cancelled it - I'm just going to wait until they're all released in a single volume

Sorry - here's the link

http://www.overlookconnection.com/ca...nt-p-7548.html

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

IDW Publishing will be publishing a prequel comic to NOSF4A2 titled CHRISTMASLAND
    You can pre-order the individual comics direct from Dave over at overlook connection - I had ordered a set, but cancelled it - I'm just going to wait until they're all released in a single volume
    Yes but the article mentioned that there will be a limited prequel comic... this should be collectable as oneshot... i will check out at overlook... thanks...

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yes but the article mentioned that there will be a limited prequel comic... this should be collectable as oneshot... i will check out at overlook... thanks...
    It looks like the prequel is actually a 5 issue comic series - from what's listed on overlook, and the article mentions it is the start of a series - I think they just released the cover art for the first issue. I don't think it's just a single issue one-shot.

Gunslinger Apprentice Bryant Burnette will become famous soon enough Bryant Burnette's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is this not just WRA1TH, which was announced months and months ago?

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

Quote Originally Posted by Bryant Burnette View Post
    Is this not just WRA1TH, which was announced months and months ago?
    Yes it is...

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Was it annonced months ago? Because IDW announced it last week...
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram
    ------------------------------------------------

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Joe Hill has been talking about it since before his release of NOS4A2 but nothing official until recently.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Are there fellow boardies that attended this year's SDCC ? My buddy (who's not into Joe Hill) went and visited the IDW booth but strangely enough there wasn't any promotional material, con exclusive material whatsoever beside the announcement of Wraith (and of course the SDCC edition of the Shadow Key from Skelton). I recall reading some time ago that IDW would have samples and/or information of the upcoming deluxe edition of Locke & Key: Head Games. My question was triggered by the IDW email I received today which mentions that the deluxe will be released next week (prolly during the Boston comic con I guess).

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    Are there fellow boardies that attended this year's SDCC ? My buddy (who's not into Joe Hill) went and visited the IDW booth but strangely enough there wasn't any promotional material, con exclusive material whatsoever beside the announcement of Wraith (and of course the SDCC edition of the Shadow Key from Skelton). I recall reading some time ago that IDW would have samples and/or information of the upcoming deluxe edition of Locke & Key: Head Games. My question was triggered by the IDW email I received today which mentions that the deluxe will be released next week (prolly during the Boston comic con I guess).
    It does look like it should be released next week - http://freshcomics.us/issue/DEC12047...l-2-head-games and here http://www.tfaw.com/Coming-Next-Week...Ed-HC___418382

Amazon does not have it listed...hmmm

Gunslinger Apprentice Bryant Burnette will become famous soon enough Bryant Burnette's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

TFAW is saying it's out on December 25.

http://www.tfaw.com/Graphic-Novels/P...Ed-HC___418382

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

More art from the NOS4A2 limited.

A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Country
    Country Flag

Is that ever coming out?

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Is that ever coming out?
    Nice.
    I was thinking the Wraith comic will be out before we can read it in the book itself.

Anyone know when Locke: Alpha #1 is coming out?

Country
    Country Flag

The limited sold out before I could get a copy, so the comic is about the best I can hope for.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    August 28, supposedly.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Is that ever coming out?
    Here's what they said in the newsletter:

NOS4A2 is coming, we promise. Right now, we're waiting on the last pair of color illustrations from Gabriel Rodriguez, and for Joe Hill to have a chance to proofread the 22,000 word bonus novella, "Wraith", and then the book will trundle off to the printer. We expect this to happen in the next several weeks.

In terms of illustrations at least, I'd be surprised if Rodriguez had much left to do given that he's posted color art of Charlie and Vic on his Twitter.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Tracking shows that my PC copy of Heart-shaped Box was just delivered.
    Mark Twain

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post
    August 28, supposedly.
    Thanks. Looking forward to it.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Scoogs View Post
    Tracking shows that my PC copy of Heart-shaped Box was just delivered.
    Let us know which one of the 4 states of HSB was shipped.

World Leader Pretend Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs is a splendid one to behold Scoogs's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

It appears to be the deluxe limited version.
    It has the cut first chapter at the end of the book and JH's afterword, etc.

The copyright page makes no mention of it being a second printing, so I'm assuming it's a first?
    The book is bound in blue cloth if that is any help.
    Mark Twain

Country
    Country Flag

The copyright page makes no mention of it being a second printing, so I'm assuming it's a first?
    Sounds like a deluxe limited first - does it have:
    an exclusive review of Hammered for Life: 15 SuperRock Hits? That was also included in the deluxe limited.

Post a pic when you get a chance.

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sounds like a deluxe limited first - does it have:
    an exclusive review of Hammered for Life: 15 SuperRock Hits? That was also included in the deluxe limited.

Post a pic when you get a chance.
    The first printings were numbered and the second printings were not, if I recall correctly.

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Looks like it is a limited deluxe first.

Mark Twain

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Yup, that's the good one. First printing deluxe version. A numbered version will go from $400 - $500. I'm not sure about PC.

Country
    Country Flag

Not bad at all - here's hoping that my copy is the same deluxe version

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 332 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 144 184 234 ... LastLast