+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 261 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261
Results 6,501 to 6,508 of 6508

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure the price will come down as we get closer to the publication date. Nice to see them out already, though.

Manni Folken zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig has much to be proud of zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

There have been 4 from the same seller. Must have a bunch of them.

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

Still no shipping notice from Borderlands for the Sliver book. :
    Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

"I am eternal, child! I am the eater of worlds! And of children! And you are next! "

See what's in my eBay store!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

I haven't received my shipping notice yet, but did just get my invoice today. Wait, didn't we get invoiced back on the 16th? Yeah (he says, looking back at his email) we did. We had to do that special PayPal "PAY FOR GOODS OR SERVICES" thing. Plus todays was for .21 more than the original price! .

I have sent an email and am not really stressing out too much, but as this was the first time dealing with Borderland I will admit to not being wicked impressed. I trust that it will all be made right, but....... ya know?
    "Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Goldmember Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24 is a splendid one to behold Kingfan24's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired

Just a warning - my book was damaged in shipment since they don't really pack the book at all.
    Wanted:

Any Sk art portfolios
    Lsoe gift
    Salem's Lot Prints and Traycase!

ANY SK S/l #54 or #464

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post
    I haven't received my shipping notice yet, but did just get my invoice today. Wait, didn't we get invoiced back on the 16th? Yeah (he says, looking back at his email) we did. We had to do that special PayPal "PAY FOR GOODS OR SERVICES" thing. Plus todays was for .21 more than the original price! .

I have sent an email and am not really stressing out too much, but as this was the first time dealing with Borderland I will admit to not being wicked impressed. I trust that it will all be made right, but....... ya know?
    I agree. I have not ordered from Borderlands before and I am so not impressed. At this point, I don't think I'd order again unless absolutely necessary.

"I'm pondering how many LOLs are needed to TAKE OVER THE WORLD!" Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an has much to be proud of Br!an's Avatar

My Sliver book arrived! It really is a little book.

I never did receive a shipping notice.
    Are you pondering what I'm pondering?

"I am eternal, child! I am the eater of worlds! And of children! And you are next! "

See what's in my eBay store!

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet will become famous soon enough jsweet will become famous soon enough

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post

I agree. I have not ordered from Borderlands before and I am so not impressed. At this point, I don't think I'd order again unless absolutely necessary.
    I have ordered from them twice and both times they screwed up the order, sent the wrong books and refused to fix the problem. I avoid them at all costs now. I only buy Borderlands books if I can get them from another dealer, usually CD.
    Looking for:
    • Sins of the Father Signed by Block & King
    • Richard Matheson lettered editions
    • Shivers IV & V

+ Reply to Thread
Page 261 of 261 FirstFirst ... 161 211 251 259 260 261