Donate To Keep The Site Robust And Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 276 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276
Results 6,876 to 6,894 of 6894

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Who did you guys order from?
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Demon of the Prim jcmanske has a spectacular aura about jcmanske has a spectacular aura about jcmanske has a spectacular aura about jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    I ordered direct from Anderida. I just checked out joehillbibliography.com and see that MarcoL posted this on his site:

# of copies: 100

Remarks: slipcased, tipped in limitation page. 5 additional unnumbered copies with a lightning symbol instead of a number on the limitation page

So, Brian, looks like we have a unique copy--one of five.

President-Matt Fisher Fan Club Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of Roseannebarr has much to be proud of

My Mood
    Asleep

They offered 100 numbered and 5 lightning bolt copies. Stated on order form. I can email to confirm. If someone wants mine for my cost $108. Plus shipping. Feel free to pm me. I have extra lightning bolt copy.

Can Toi Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861 has much to be proud of Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jcmanske View Post
    I ordered direct from Anderida. I just checked out joehillbibliography.com and see that MarcoL posted this on his site:

Remarks: slipcased, tipped in limitation page. 5 additional unnumbered copies with a lightning symbol instead of a number on the limitation page

Where I purchased mine also. Didn't notice that you could request the lightning bolt when ordering though. Might have not been an option at the time I ordered. Did you guys order when they offered more for sale?
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Demon of the Prim jcmanske has a spectacular aura about jcmanske has a spectacular aura about jcmanske has a spectacular aura about jcmanske's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered right off the bat the first time when Marco initially posted. I didn't notice the ability to request the lightning bolt, but I'm fine with it.

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered right off the bat the first time when Marco initially posted. I didn't notice the ability to request the lightning bolt, but I'm fine with it.
    I think it's pretty cool personally. Not sure where the value lays therein, but that's always be an afterthought for me.

Rabid Billybumbler ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I donít think they are so unique. There is only one #1, one #2, etc. but there are 5 lightning bolts. Like PC copies, not as desirable as a numbered copy.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

I donít think they are so unique. There is only one #1, one #2, etc. but there are 5 lightning bolts. Like PC copies, not as desirable as a numbered copy.
    I assumed that's how the marketplace will consider them, but I'm happy with it and it's unlikely mine will leave the shelf. Always interesting and educational to get everyone's input.

Rabid Billybumbler ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Received my copy of The Weight of Words today...signed by Hill, Gaiman and others. Very nice book. I tried uploading pictures to the gallery but they aren't showing up - will have to check on that later.

Country
    Country Flag

Received my copy of The Weight of Words today...signed by Hill, Gaiman and others. Very nice book. I tried uploading pictures to the gallery but they aren't showing up - will have to check on that later.
    Congrats. I missed out on that one somehow. Will have to try and pick it up at some point.

Citizen of Gilead Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Congrats. I missed out on that one somehow. Will have to try and pick it up at some point.
    Brian! How could you? It is a pretty book and I'm sure they will pop up on eBay soon enough. Think you would like it!

Citizen of Gilead Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Supposed to see Joe in NH on Jan 12th. Winter in New England is not kind so if it snows that weekend I won't be going but if I make it I will finally be getting that damned Creepshow poster signed!

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 will become famous soon enough Anubis2347 will become famous soon enough Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I know its a long shot but does anyone have a slipcase for the Sub Press Nos4a2 available?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Brian! How could you? It is a pretty book and I'm sure they will pop up on eBay soon enough. Think you would like it!
    I know I believe you're right though with folks starting to receive theirs.

Supposed to see Joe in NH on Jan 12th. Winter in New England is not kind so if it snows that weekend I won't be going but if I make it I will finally be getting that damned Creepshow poster signed!
    Ugh. I don't see how you folks do it up there, Lori. We've got some bone chilling weather in store for us as well. I hope you get to go and score the sig! And tell Joe, Midwest tour through the Heartland, buddy

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Probably most of you saw this if you get the Sub Press newsletter but they found 10 limited editions of The Weight of Words for those that missed out (ahem Brian )

Country
    Country Flag

Probably most of you saw this if you get the Sub Press newsletter but they found 10 limited editions of The Weight of Words for those that missed out (ahem Brian )
    Thanks, Lori but I was late on the draw again. I checked several hours after the email had been sent out and they were gone.

Country
    Country Flag

Looking to purchase The Weight of Words S/L from Sub Press if anyone has an extra copy. Thanks!

Michael Jackson louis2003b is on a distinguished road

Looking to purchase The Weight of Words S/L from Sub Press if anyone has an extra copy. Thanks!
    I have an extra copy. Send me a pm.

Gunslinger Apprentice ym2000 is on a distinguished road ym2000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

FOR SALE:
    Joe Hill Nos4a2 IDW, Lettered edition, Fine, $900 friends & family plus shipping.

Looking for lettered Subterranean Press:

First Law Trilogy including other books
    Hunter's Run by GRRM
    Altered Carbon

And
    Centipede Press Wolfe matching set

+ Reply to Thread
Page 276 of 276 FirstFirst ... 176 226 266 274 275 276