Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 332 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 272 ... LastLast
Results 4,276 to 4,300 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Just figured I'd ask, what does PPC stand for?

Great art for the covers. I'm happy with the theater one for the trade cover, it looks beautiful. Just ordered mine.
    Found this online "printed paper case (PPC)"

http://www.biddles.co.uk/book-printi...aring-jackets/
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I ordered a s/l and one of the trade (will probably send to my dad to read)

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm in for the SL and both trades.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Do the preview pieces for each of the different covers indicate which book gets which? I.E. is Pop Art's illustration not available for the theater cover?
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by CyberGhostface View Post
    Do the preview pieces for each of the different covers indicate which book gets which? I.E. is Pop Art's illustration not available for the theater cover?
    I think so. It says that you get all the art if you buy both.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Damn it. Ah well, first world problems.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

subpress just sent out an email saying that they are selling copies as well - direct from PS

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I got one of the unsigned and a copy of night shift. Wish I could have gotten the signed but pounds to dollars is a big difference.
    "That which you think, becomes your world" Matheson

Citizen of Gilead mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean has a spectacular aura about mattgreenbean's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

I got one of the unsigned and a copy of night shift. Wish I could have gotten the signed but pounds to dollars is a big difference.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Camelot and Subterranean don't have any more limited editions. Seems like it's selling well.

I'll grab an unsigned edition and hopefully get Joe to sign it eventually. I collect his signed trades only but the artwork on the unsigned editions is really good.

Gunslinger Apprentice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien is just really nice Johnny Alien's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I did confirm with a few sources that the 5th printing signed is legit however I don't really need a 5th printing in my collection. If anyone has a nice 1st/1st trade paperback of Heart Shaped Box and wants to trade it for a signed 1st/5th printing hardcover HSB hit me up via PM. Photos are in this thread somewhere.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    I went for the S/L too. Lettered edition was tempting, but can't justify the cost at the moment.
    What wolfehr said
    Have been thinking about it and ended up pulling the trigger on the lettered edition. It really looks like it's gonna be a fantastic production and Joe Hill is awesome. I've also been meaning to prune the collection and this will be good motivation to list some stuff on eBay and Collectible Classifieds. Worst case scenario I feel like I'd be able to sell and recoup most of the cost; not that I plan to
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by mattgreenbean View Post
    Someone's releasing a Night Shift?

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

Yes, Mike, I'll be interested in the answer to that one! Best -- Pete

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    Ha, my bad Skeleton Crew!!! I'm just that excited about it.

I got the 20th Century and Skeleton Crew at the same time.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by pete at pspublishing View Post
    Pete - is the dvd only in the lettered 20th century? Or will you be able to provide that with the s/n copies? Maybe just not as part of the packaging (like you mention in the lettered description)? I know that I'd love a copy of the dvd.

Gunslinger Apprentice pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing is a jewel in the rough pete at pspublishing's Avatar

We initially planned for the films to be included only in the oversized lettered tray cased edition but Joe now feels maybe we should include them in the edition with the illustrated slipcase. I have no problem with that. The slipcased edition would be the regular PS size and signed by just Joe and Vinny while the lettered would be oversized (a la FEARIE TALES) and signed by everyone. Thoughts?

Citizen of Gilead Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer has a spectacular aura about Lauterer's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish

For!

Thanks, Lauterer. Best wishes -- Pete

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Honestly I'm inclined to cancel this book if it's in the same style as the slipcased King anniversary books. Not enough production value for me at 210 usd.

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

I'm cool with dvds. I'd love to have an artist portfolio as well.

Country
    Country Flag

I'm all for the DVD to be included in all of the signed editions (lettered and s/n) - but heck I asked the question to start with. I think that would be a nice addition at the current price point. An oversized edition for s/n might be nice (like the sub press half a king books - about 10.5 x 7.5) but not a deal breaker. The current size would be similar to the original version - but I'd want it to stand out (yet compliment it) if placed next to each other.

Hey, Kingfan -- I'm sorry to hear you might cancel but that's your prerogative. But I tell you, it'll be a nice book. Best -- Pete

Country
    Country Flag

Is there any chance the Pop Art spread could be in both trades?

My Collection

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

I would prefer the DVD in all signed editions.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 172 of 332 FirstFirst ... 72 122 162 170 171 172 173 174 182 222 272 ... LastLast