Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 332 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,725 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Forgive my ignorance, but does the novella "Wraith" which is in the SNL version of NOS4A2 the same as "The Wraith" comic?

If not, does anyone know if there are plans to publish that novella by itself?
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Clown on the Bus Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano has a spectacular aura about Dano's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, the comic is an adaptation of the novella... it's VERY good so far. Only issue #1 is out. It will be a 7 issue mini-run released monthly. I don't know about the release of the novella.

Dan

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The first issue of Wraith is basically an adaptation of the novella but there are some differences. Hill has said he's not aware of any plans to publish the novella separately but it's up for the publisher to decide.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wait until Alpha #2 comes out. You think there are a lot now? Wait until the story is done and they can start pumping out the 18 different versions of the "Complete Story".

FYI...

This is the absolute cheapest I have yet to see the Omega&Alpha HC at $23.99 including the slipcase to hold all 6 books.

http://www.cheapgraphicnovels.com/lo...pre-order.html

I didn't buy any of the comics individually, just the regular IDW HCs for each arc. Usually from RiverRun so they were signed. I'm hopinh River Run has this book and the slipcase available signed eventually. For now, I ordered the one in the link.
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Demon of the Prim Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads is just really nice Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the intel, Dan and, Cyber!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Signed numbered limited edition of Josh Malerman's Goblin, published by Earthling Publications.

Gunslinger Apprentice Comrade Alex is on a distinguished road Comrade Alex's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Craig,

when you said River Run, did you mean http://www.riverrunbookstore.com/ ?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Comrade Alex View Post
    Hey Craig,

when you said River Run, did you mean http://www.riverrunbookstore.com/ ?
    I sure did. For the previous HC released of a Locke & Key arc, Joe has offered signed copies through that store. You pay full retail price as opposed to Amazon or whatever, but you get a signed copy and help out Joe's favorite independent store.
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

This arrived the other day.

"...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Very cool, Patrick. I think I have one of those on preorder from Camelot...have to check on that

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice pictures Patrick. I just received #135. I like the production by PS.

They need to change the 100 print run announced on PS website to 200. I guess they changed quantity.

http://www.pspublishing.co.uk/a-carn...ane-1407-p.asp

Ralph
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nice, Patrick! I'm looking forward to reading it.
    WANTED:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

Nice patrick - did you order yours direct from PS? I'm still waiting for my copy - maybe today…

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Just to clarify, this is the 2nd state "Advanced Reader's Edition", not the 1st state "Uncorrected Proof"
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher

My Collection

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My A Carnivale of Horrors arrived today. I little smaller than I was expecting, but still nice. Ordered from PS Publishing.

Roont jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

For clarification.

First state proof (Early Uncopyedited Bound Manuscript) :

Second state proof (Advance Reader's Edition) :

John

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm sure those will go quick!
    WANTED:

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by cit74 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post

Nice patrick - did you order yours direct from PS? I'm still waiting for my copy - maybe today…
    Yep, straight from PS.

Thanks, guys.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

No Locke and Key this week? Son of a....

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Right there with you! I thought is was originally supposed to be out in October!!

Gunslinger Apprentice Jud Crandall will become famous soon enough Jud Crandall will become famous soon enough Jud Crandall's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

So, a few years ago, I heard that Joe was writing the continuation of Gunpowder, entitled "The Slave Girls of Gunpowder" (or something similar). Does anyone know anything about this?

ETA: I'm also very much looking forward to reading Lock & Key, as I've waited until it was done to start. I'm sure it will be great!

Gunslinger Apprentice Booknutt is on a distinguished road Booknutt's Avatar

Anyone a Netgalley member? The final L&K volume is available there as a egalley. Not the best copy. Looks like IDW did a quickie scan of the issues. But the final chapter is there.

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jud Crandall View Post
    So, a few years ago, I heard that Joe was writing the continuation of Gunpowder, entitled "The Slave Girls of Gunpowder" (or something similar). Does anyone know anything about this?
    Don't know anything about its status (or lack thereof), but I recall hearing the same thing. Hope it's still on track...I enjoyed GUNPOWDER.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Jud Crandall View Post

ETA: I'm also very much looking forward to reading Lock & Key, as I've waited until it was done to start. I'm sure it will be great!
    I asked Joe about the series (as Joe planned to write 4 Gunpowder novellas from the start) when I met him last May in the UK. He said he was planning to pick it up after the novel he's currently working on (The Fireman) is released but may start working on another novel first. So, the plans are there but don't expect it anytime soon.
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

The Fireman...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 149 of 332 FirstFirst ... 49 99 139 147 148 149 150 151 159 199 249 ... LastLast