Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 332 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 ... LastLast
Results 6,726 to 6,750 of 8287

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by surly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Couldn't recall if this had been posted yet:

Behind You: One-Shot Horror Stories (Hardcover)
    I hadn't heard about it before; sounds kinda fun. Thanks for posting.
    I follow the author (illustrator?) and can confirm they’re a lot of fun I originally found out about him because Joe Hill was posting a lot of his stuff on Tumblr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Surely
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Barnes and Noble have the signed trade with the tipped-in signature page up for pre-order. Question for local Joe Hill detectives: has there been any word on a signed UK trade?

Rabid Billybumbler Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of Joe315 has much to be proud of

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Barnes and Noble have the signed trade with the tipped-in signature page up for pre-order. Question for local Joe Hill detectives: has there been any word on a signed UK trade?
    https://www.goldsborobooks.com/product/strange-weather

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Don't know how in the hell I missed this, but apparently Joe Hill will be at the Savannah Book Festival (Savannah, GA) on February 17th, 2018. I'm so excited that I finally get to meet him!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker is a splendid one to behold Cwalker's Avatar

From Haverhill, MA yesterday.
    I also saw one doodle of a dead bird on its back, feet in the air.

"Thanks, but no, it isn't a cowboy hat. It's a fedora. And yes, Indianna Jones is still socially relevant."

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    Don't know how in the hell I missed this, but apparently Joe Hill will be at the Savannah Book Festival (Savannah, GA) on February 17th, 2018. I'm so excited that I finally get to meet him!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    There are some hints that maybe King himself will be there. He was there a couple years ago and it was great because he did an actual book signing and he signed an older book if you bought a copy of 11.22.63.

Traveler asted2113 is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Cwalker View Post

Awesome! I bet the bird doodle was good. What was his presentation like?

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post
    There are some hints that maybe King himself will be there. He was there a couple years ago and it was great because he did an actual book signing and he signed an older book if you bought a copy of 11.22.63.
    I know. I have been waiting for the 3rd headliner, but he/she hasn't been announced yet. Still hoping...!

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Did he sign other books?

S P I R A L Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky has a brilliant future Ricky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I saw the rumblings that SK might be there this year and if he is, I'm there. Looking for an excuse to go back to Savannah.
    A NEW GAME BEGINS

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Surely
    "It's the Far Side for horror fans." Wow, here take my money.

This might be the guy Joe posted on his tumblr often. They were really cool drawings.

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Good for you, Dez! I'm still jealous though
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Country
    Country Flag

From Haverhill, MA yesterday. I also saw one doodle of a dead bird on its back, feet in the air.
    Nice, Chris! Love the doodle.

Country
    Country Flag

Rebel Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19 has a reputation beyond repute Heather19's Avatar

Nice, I was there too. He did the same doodle in mine. I had a ton of fun, and walked away with way too many books

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post

Did he sign other books?
    Yes, I wish I had brought some of my Locke & Key ones. Those are the only ones I have yet to get signed by him.
    Only the gentle are ever really strong.

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post
    Did he sign other books?
    I was there. You could bring three things to him and if you had more you had to go to the back of the line before he'd sign the rest.

There's really no limit as to what he'll sign for you provided it's something he actually worked on. (I know someone once asked him to sign the dedication page to 'The Shining' which he said no to.)
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up on this.

Country
    Country Flag

Folks that can attend are probably aware. But just in case:

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Anyone going to the Lexington KY event?

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Folks that can attend are probably aware. But just in case:

Shit! No signings in Scotland this time.

Gunslinger Apprentice NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone going to the NY event on Thursday??
    Looking for the following lettered editions: Dark Forces, 999, Crown of Shadows (Hill)

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NoahM View Post
    Anyone going to the NY event on Thursday??
    I’m traveling unfortunately. I was actually in a business trip when he was in NYC for the Forman tour too

Wanted:

Gunslinger Apprentice NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM will become famous soon enough NoahM's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ah! That sucks. The Fireman event was awesome. Sing-along with kazoos. Unforgettable!
    Looking for the following lettered editions: Dark Forces, 999, Crown of Shadows (Hill)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by NoahM View Post
    Ah! That sucks. The Fireman event was awesome. Sing-along with kazoos. Unforgettable!
    Haha, yeah. A large part of the reason I’m pretty bummed about having to miss this one.

Wanted:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 332 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 ... LastLast