Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 332 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

Looking good boys!!!!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    Is it possible tomake them smaller? The stretch my screen big time! yeah, I know, not everyone has a screen as small as mine...but us po folkens have to make do! LOL
    Right click on desktop..
    Properties..
    Settings..
    Increase screen resolution to the highest available.
    Apply.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I am guessing there will few of the 'Special bound by the Publisher First signed editions' with this inscription:

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow has a brilliant future wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

You boys are lookin' fine. Nice job Jerome and Patrick. Wish I coulda been there with you!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Just to drive Nerak crazy..LOL:

Last edited by Randall Flagg; 03-06-2010 at 11:26 AM. Reason: Reduced image size to speed page loading.

Goldmember NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings is just really nice NeedfulKings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Yes a good time was had.

RF, that's the PERFECT t-shirt to wear to a gig like that! You guys look great.

Patrick...thanks to the YouTube, it's great to see you in living color!

Congrats to both of you. If I could have got to Portland, I would have. Stupid work!

Thanks for sharing....

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mulleins View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gsvec View Post
    And was that a 3rd Alternative mag I saw him signing?
    You are correct.

UK magazine "The 3rd Alternative" #39 with printed story The Black Phone

Very nice.....very nice indeed.

Mulleins
    Cumberland VA
    You may have noticed that I said, "I have one of these for me too." I'm sure Ralph caught the significance.

That's Ralph's magazine Joe is signing in the video. (Later Joe signed my copy.)

Also that's Ralph's freshly signed copy of THE SAVED chapbook that you see there too. Joe had inscribed it just before the magazine.

- - - -
    Quote Originally Posted by Gris View Post
    the "Special Bound" horns is a regular Trade HC with a sig sheet tipped in. There are 1180 copies sold as 118 cartons of 10 books.
    When I walked into the store a couple hours early, there were lots of copies of the book, but none of the "Special First Edition" being discussed in this thread. Later just before the signing, they had more boxes open and I realized they had put on display those somewhat limited Special signed copies, so Jerome and I each bought one right then. Then Jerome had his copy dated, etc. by Joe as pictured upthread. (Now I kinda wish I had too.!)

- - -

Thanks for the kind comments, you guys.

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Ari_Racing View Post
    Any chance you could get a signed copy for me? Don't worry if you can't!
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    I'm trying to get a lot of things signed for myself and others already as well, but if I can manage another copy of HORNS that evening, we'll take care of you, Ari.
    Hey Ari! I don't want no book with your name in it. Tell me how to get rid of this thing.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone heard of Ryans Books NYC? ( I found them on ABE books).. I just ordered heart shaped box 1st/1st f/f signed .."rock on best joe hill" $35.00 & 20th century ghost 1st/1st f/f signed with ghost doodle $30.00 will post pictures when I recieve them.

Also ordered a signed horns from the signed page ...it shipped today, I trust them...

Gunslinger Apprentice Airtraffic is on a distinguished road Airtraffic's Avatar

I really want my next assignment to be Travis AFB, that way I'll get to hang out with some good buddies that I've known for 7 years or so, and never met in person. Talk on the phone with one once but I'd like a beer with them.

oh and do this while seeing joe Hill

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hi guys, anybody have a spare copy of the SubPress Thumbprint chapbook you're willing to sell?

Hankerin' for poundcake gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec has a spectacular aura about gsvec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Just saw one on eBay, biomeg. If I can find it, I'll post it!

ETA: Here's the auction. It also includes Tales of Dark Fantasy - both are SubPress titles.

This collecting stuff is a sickness! ~Patrick

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Hi Gretchen, thanks! It was actually that auction that made me realize the chapbook even existed (I'm not very knowledgeable as far as Hill collectibles go), but I have no need for the other book - not a big anthology fan. So I won't be bidding in this case. But thanks anyway

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Jerome...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

??

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Just to drive Nerak crazy..LOL:

and the pic was huge!!!!!!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post
    Hi guys, anybody have a spare copy of the SubPress Thumbprint chapbook you're willing to sell?

I wish you had asked a few days earlier. I had a pristine copy until Thursday night, but then Joe wrote all over it.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

By the way, you can still get the chapbook from Sub Press directly if you are interested in their nice hardcover edition of the first story arc of L&K (also has bonus features).

Locke & Key: Welcome to Lovecraft, Volume One
    By Joe Hill

Illustrated by Gabriel Rodriguez

Limited: Sold Out
    Trade: $60 -- including a free copy of the unsigned chapbook "Thumbprint"

Read more about it

Gunslinger Apprentice disel24 is on a distinguished road disel24's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fantastic author though I haven't read his new book Horns.

I have a copy of:
    Heart Shaped Box Signed
    20th Century Ghosts Signed
    Voluntary Commital Chapbook Signed/Numbered

Lemme know if there's interest

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by biomieg View Post

I wish you had asked a few days earlier. I had a pristine copy until Thursday night, but then Joe wrote all over it.

Nah, I'm not really interested in Locke & Key (I mean, I might be but I have other collecting priorities right now ). I'll just keep my eyes open for the chapbook, I'm not in a hurry for that one either.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Understandable, although Locke & Key is pretty awesome.

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

funny stuff

Gunslinger Apprentice disel24 is on a distinguished road disel24's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

It's actually eerie how much he looks like his dad, seriously.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 332 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast