Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 332 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 317 ... LastLast
Results 5,401 to 5,425 of 8287

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Starting to get excited for next week. I have my travel booked, my remarques started (doing a set of all four novels) and I'm ready for DC on the 19th. I'll only be there for one day, so I have to carry all of my books around with me while sight seeing. I built a storage box out of foam core to go down into a backpack to protect my books (along with Shac's proofs). I'm an even bigger fan of Joe than I am of his dad, I'm pumped for this event.

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Anyone know if signed UK copies of The Fireman without the red edges are being offered anywhere?
    Can't you just take one with you to JH's appearance near you?
    The U.K. Fireman doesn't get released until 7th June.

Thought of that, but what Jon said. Timing is off.

Actually guys, the UK edition of The Fireman is published on 17th May.

http://www.foyles.co.uk/witem/fiction-poetry/the-fireman,joe-hill-9780575130715
    odd. Goldsboro Books, amazon, waterstones and bookdepository all have 7th June listed.
    The Gollancz website also shows publication date of June 7th. Could be an error on the Foyles site.

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

If a kind soul can get me an inscribed and dated book, I'd be forever in their debt. Plus there's money.

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    If a kind soul can get me an inscribed and dated book, I'd be forever in their debt. Plus there's money.
    Can't you order that from waterstreet?

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    Can probably get it from mysterious galaxy as well; but I ordered my inscribed copy from waterstreet

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by somekindofstranger View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Anyone know if signed UK copies of The Fireman without the red edges are being offered anywhere?
    Can't you just take one with you to JH's appearance near you?
    The U.K. Fireman doesn't get released until 7th June.

Thought of that, but what Jon said. Timing is off.

Actually guys, the UK edition of The Fireman is published on 17th May.

http://www.foyles.co.uk/witem/fiction-poetry/the-fireman,joe-hill-9780575130715
    odd. Goldsboro Books, amazon, waterstones and bookdepository all have 7th June listed.
    The Gollancz website also shows publication date of June 7th. Could be an error on the Foyles site.
    May 17th was the original release date and then it was put back. I think Foyles just haven't updated their site. The UK proofs have a sticker with the new date over the old date.

Two Gunslingers Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis has much to be proud of Lookwhoitis's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Waterstreets cut off was yesterday 5/10
    Wanted
    CD Carrie Portfolio 719
    Dark Tower S/N LE's 171 or 203
    ANY Stephen King S/N LE #171 or 719

A Storm of Swords #218 or 346
    Ancillary Justice #455
    American Gods (+ SC Reader copy) #624

Michael Whelan original art
    DT VII: Michael Whelan Remarque

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Booked planetickets, traintickets and a hotel so I'm all set to go to the Liverpool and Manchester signings/events on the 8th June. It'd be nice to meet some fellow boardies, so I'd love to hear from you if you're going to one of these.
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lookwhoitis View Post
    Waterstreets cut off was yesterday 5/10
    They still have flatsigned but not personalized.
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Oh boy....this will be a sought after item -- https://www.instagram.com/p/BFRVxS2Sch_/

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    Oh boy....this will be a sought after item -- https://www.instagram.com/p/BFRVxS2Sch_/
    You're right. WANT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Probably exclusive tour giveaways. Those will be hard to get I'll bet.

Gunslinger Apprentice terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91 has a spectacular aura about terrier91's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I'll see if I can get a couple extra for people on here.

For those who pre-ordered the signed copies through the Cemetery Dance online store, here are two photos I took real quick using an early copy the publisher sent us. I know a lot of people were curious about the bookplate and what it might look like:

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

saw this today! I hope he's giving them out on the tour!

Edit: If I also end up with an extra I'd be happy to share.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    For those who pre-ordered the signed copies through the Cemetery Dance online store, here are two photos I took real quick using an early copy the publisher sent us. I know a lot of people were curious about the bookplate and what it might look like:

Brian
    Love the silver on it. looks great! Thanks for sharing Brian!

Demon of the Prim mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about mikeC has a spectacular aura about

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post

That's pretty cool but
    I really want the tshirt

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

I will also try my best to get extras. Not sure how these will be handled.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Nice, Brian! But now I am thinking perhaps I should've ordered one from you...

Dammit.

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post

Brian

Dammit.
    I think we will have about 25 extras when all is said in done. We didn't sell every copy we could just in case someone's package is damaged in transit. If you email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com, she could place a manual order for you if you want one!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Really like the bookplate. Happy I ordered one.

I will also try to pick up extra promo items that may be at the signing.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian

Dammit.
    I think we will have about 25 extras when all is said in done. We didn't sell every copy we could just in case someone's package is damaged in transit. If you email Mindy at order@cemeterydance.com, she could place a manual order for you if you want one!

Brian
    I sent an email to Mindy about the slipcases. Hopefully you will have a few extras of them and I get a chance to order one of them.

I think that bookplate looks awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post

Brian

Dammit.

Brian
    I sent an email to Mindy about the slipcases. Hopefully you will have a few extras of them and I get a chance to order one of them.

I think that bookplate looks awesome!
    We actually are taking one last round of orders for the slipcase before setting the run with our slipcase maker next week!

http://www.cemeterydance.com/page/CDP/PROD/X_CASES044

Brian

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mikeC View Post

That's pretty cool but
    I really want the tshirt
    The hunt really never ends does it?

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks so much Brian!! I desperately needed one of these. Great idea of opening that up again one last time!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 217 of 332 FirstFirst ... 117 167 207 215 216 217 218 219 227 267 317 ... LastLast