Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 332 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 316 ... LastLast
Results 5,376 to 5,400 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Citizen of Gilead SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide is a name known to all SystemCrashOverRide's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

First printing of pop art was in a book of Jewish short fiction, wasn't it?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SystemCrashOverRide View Post
    First printing of pop art was in a book of Jewish short fiction, wasn't it?
    Correct - Pop Art originally appeared in 2001's With Signs and Wonders:

http://www.amazon.com/With-Signs-Won.../dp/1931229309

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the help guys. Apparently I received some wrong information.. so the new question.

What is the aprox value of a Sub Press Lettered Pop Art?

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Aronstg View Post
    Thanks for the help guys. Apparently I received some wrong information.. so the new question.

I paid 125 for my numbered edition a while back, so I'd say the lettered might be close to 200-250? I think someone here either bought or sold a lettered recently.

Citizen of Gilead Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg has a spectacular aura about Aronstg's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post

I paid 125 for my numbered edition a while back, so I'd say the lettered might be close to 200-250? I think someone here either bought or sold a lettered recently.
    Thanks for the info. Someone was selling one for $750. I told him that I didn't value the book that high but I figured I would ask in case I was way off base.

I'd love to know what someone recently bought or sold one for.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think I've seen them sold for as little as $300-400 - but not much cheaper than that. I thought someone on the forum sold one recently - so you might check some older posts

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the info. Someone was selling one for $750. I told him that I didn't value the book that high but I figured I would ask in case I was way off base.

Search the completed listings on eBay. Looks like a lettered sold in March for $250

Demon of the Prim RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65 is a glorious beacon of light RC65's Avatar

Newest glowing review:

http://www.thisishorror.co.uk/book-r...eman-joe-hill/

"The Fireman is a massive achievement in modern genre fiction, a throwback to the 1980s world of doorstop horror novels yet handled with a delicacy and flair that elevates it above anything else being produced within the genre today. Hill’s prose smoulders throughout, indulging and horrifying the reader and driving the narrative through a world rapidly turning to ash and cinders around them. Hill’s writing has reached an epic scale without losing any of the personal touches that made his earlier work such a joy to behold."

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Search the completed listings on eBay. Looks like a lettered sold in March for $250
    Thanks much!!

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone know if signed UK copies of The Fireman without the red edges are being offered anywhere?

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Anyone know if signed UK copies of The Fireman without the red edges are being offered anywhere?
    What are the red edges?

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes, signed first editions from the UK signings. Did you want one, Paul?

Great Old One zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig seldom gets put on hold zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jonp View Post
    Yes thanks Jon! The completist in me wants signed copies both with and without the red. I'm going to end up with a ridiculous amount of copies of the same book, but oh well.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post
    What are the red edges?
    Check up thread. There was a post about it. Some sellers were offering copies with the page edges painted red.

Weedeater jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp is a splendid one to behold jonp's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Yes thanks Jon! The completist in me wants signed copies both with and without the red. I'm going to end up with a ridiculous amount of copies of the same book, but oh well.
    I'll add it to the list. I think with all the copies I'm expecting I'll have to have a whole shelf just for the Fireman.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Can't you just take one with you to JH's appearance near you?

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    The U.K. Fireman doesn't get released until 7th June.

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Thought of that, but what Jon said. Timing is off.

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have Joe Hill book promotion exhaustion. It seems like we have been waiting on this one forever.

Not to go on all fours; that is the Law. Are we not Men?. T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47 people like to rub elbows with me T-Dogz_AK47's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Actually guys, the UK edition of The Fireman is published on 17th May.

http://www.foyles.co.uk/witem/fiction-poetry/the-fireman,joe-hill-9780575130715

Gunslinger Apprentice somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about somekindofstranger has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by T-Dogz_AK47 View Post

Actually guys, the UK edition of The Fireman is published on 17th May.

http://www.foyles.co.uk/witem/fiction-poetry/the-fireman,joe-hill-9780575130715
    odd. Goldsboro Books, amazon, waterstones and bookdepository all have 7th June listed.

Manni Folken The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman people like to rub elbows with me The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Never been to see Joe before. Looking forward to it

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

I'm beyond excited for this. He is going to be in Phoenix on my birthday and I've always wanted a signed and dated book on my birthday. Hopefully he will do personalizations and dating.
    That's awesome Aron! I bet he will and you should ask for one of his famous doodles for your b-day.

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

Sigh. I know this is a fruitless effort and yes I posted in the Wanted thread but if anyone has an extra NOS4A2 promo Christmas card they would like to sell please let me know. I have been looking for months and pretty much ready to throw the towel in but hey can't hurt to try everything I even wrote to Harper Collins! Never did hear back though. lol

+ Reply to Thread
Page 216 of 332 FirstFirst ... 116 166 206 214 215 216 217 218 226 266 316 ... LastLast