Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 332 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Citizen of Gilead willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3 is a jewel in the rough willie3's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidK44 View Post
    Mine just has 'Best, Joe Hill '09' also.

I received #299. Unless he went out of order in the ones that were taken to San Diego for the Con, there's at least two hundred available through IDW. Anyone get a lower number?

Regards, DavidK
    304 here!
    I received 224 & 388

Karl

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Yes, that shadowbox is pretty nice. Also, in IDW: THE FIRST DECADE there is a photo of the key in a small coffin.
    A google search of Miniature Coffins yields plenty of results.
    Displaying in a coffin would likely be cheaper than the framed display (although the framed one is georgeous).

Along the Path of the Beam DavidK44 is on a distinguished road

The News section of the Skelton Crew website shows a picture of two more prototype keys - the Head Key and the Anywhere Key. Joe mentioned somewhere on his blog that they were planning to do more of them. I'm holding off making any display for this key on the hope that they will release more of them. I'd prefer having them all in one display.

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

NO! See - Joe here is the problem. Stop farting around with keys and write more!

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

so wait can we check out this signature Randall, or just dangle it before us???

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I saw the signature, but can't show the signature.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I saw the signature, but can't show the signature.
    Ahhh i thought you HAD something signed that way. Gotcha

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DavidK44 View Post
    The News section of the Skelton Crew website shows a picture of two more prototype keys - the Head Key and the Anywhere Key. Joe mentioned somewhere on his blog that they were planning to do more of them. I'm holding off making any display for this key on the hope that they will release more of them. I'd prefer having them all in one display.
    I like this idea!

Quote Originally Posted by Dolan View Post
    NO! See - Joe here is the problem. Stop farting around with keys and write more!
    I would think you're safe on this. Gabriel Rodriquez draws them for the comic, then the other company makes them based on the pictures.
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Along the Path of the Beam Gris will become famous soon enough Gris's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

as far as collectibles go, don't forget the HSB quija board...

-Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher
    Red Leather Everything's Eventual

Shoot me a PM if you have any of the above!

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...
    http://db.tt/Msd4eKO

Roont Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice has much to be proud of Brice's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

It is the only one I've seen.
    The Awesomest fled across the desert and The Awesomer followed.

If you rescue me
    I’ll be your friend forever

I wish that I could write fiction, but that seems almost an impossibility. -howard phillips lovecraft (1915)

Demon of the Prim Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter has a spectacular aura about Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

I got #366 (received last week), and no doodle
    Geoff

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

I don't think I've ever seen that HSB Ouija Board keychain either!

Honky Mahfah biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future biomieg has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

The first one I've seen: Joe Hill - Horns ARC

Gunslinger Apprentice Clacke will become famous soon enough Clacke's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Some info in the latest PS Publishing newsletter about when the limited editions of Horns will be available for pre order:

We'll show you some progress as soon as we're able - meanwhile, please note that the order page for Horns will go live on Sunday 11 October 2009 at 6 pm UK time. Remember - there'll be two states: slipcased, signed by Joe, containing four interior colour plates, plus a deleted chapter, priced at £65 until the end of the year when it'll go to £75; traycased, signed by Joe and Vinny Chong, containing five interior plates, the deleted chapter plus a little extra something from Joe, priced at £175 until the end of the year when it'll go to £200.

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

OH Craig.....LOL

And I have seen the ouija board before, but never got one.
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

Country
    Country Flag

I just asked his publicist about the ARC. She said that if someone has an ARC, they got it directly from Joe. Only one box of ARCs has left the warehouse and was sent directly to Joe for preview.
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher

My Collection

If you are considering a DropBox account, please also consider using me as a reference...

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Interesting, I wonder if he knows his "people" are selling them.

Gonna have to email him....
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Lurking

Joe posted this on Twitter on October 3rd..."joe_hill We did set loose 300 copies of the new novel, HORNS, into the wild though, and it didn't even bite anyone. Yet."

Craig, you may want to check your source again....

John F. Kennedy Roomtemp is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

Anyone See these?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Joe-Hill-HORNS-A...item27ac1e47b2

They only lasted for a few minutes and I would of maybe bought one.... But someone hacked my ebay account last night so I was locked out. Seems pretty quick to have signed arcs out there tho..

Country
    Country Flag

But If they are real.... Im gonna be extra peeved at the german hacker who poached my account!!

Unless i catch one for cheap, I need to save my pennies for the 2 SL of Horns. That, right now, is more important to me than the proof. Right now there is a proof on ebay for HSB that can't sell for $27. I'm gonna have to sit this one out, sadly.

Country
    Country Flag

I confirmed with his editor, AND publicist now. The only ARCS that went out went to him for use at a recent book convention. Meaning these arcs came from his hands directly.
    -Craig

Wanted!!
    Bachman Books HC 1st/1st
    Red Leather Dreamcatcher

My Collection

My Mood
    Lurking

If they came from his hands...where's mine Gonna have to yell at him! LOL

Country
    Country Flag

Oh Damn you German hacker...

Missed out!

My Mood
    Lurking

Joe Tweeting again "yes, there'll be 3 more Gunpowder novellas. But the second one is on the backburner while I clear a couple other projects."

SWEET!! Course, I should probably read the first one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 332 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast