Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 332 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast
Results 4,076 to 4,100 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

ASST. HAVEN FUND WHORE SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16 has a spectacular aura about SirFolio16's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Had to list my Nos4a2... it comes with a fun bonus. If you are interested and in the US please contact me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291300027761...84.m1586.l2649
    "We make up horrors to help us cope with the real ones."

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by SirFolio16 View Post
    Had to list my Nos4a2... it comes with a fun bonus. If you are interested and in the US please contact me.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291300027761...84.m1586.l2649
    PM sent

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Does anyone happen to have one of the bone mallets that they are willing to part with?

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Oh hey, yet another Locke & Key edition coming next May: http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/1631...pf_rd_i=915398

Demon of the Prim Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan is a name known to all Dan's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    Oh hey, yet another Locke & Key edition coming next May: http://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/1631...pf_rd_i=915398
    This looks more like a traditional reprint, only it includes both of the first arcs. The price isn't outrageous for two graphic novels. Certainly not a collectable.

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Traveler manxkitti will become famous soon enough manxkitti's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

I just recently started reading Joe Hill. I bought Heart Shaped Box and Horns in September, and I already read Heart Shaped Box (LOVED IT!!!) and I'm reading Horns now. I'm half way through it, and really enjoying it. I'll be getting 20th Century Ghost and NOS4A2 next week.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by manxkitti View Post
    I just recently started reading Joe Hill. I bought Heart Shaped Box and Horns in September, and I already read Heart Shaped Box (LOVED IT!!!) and I'm reading Horns now. I'm half way through it, and really enjoying it. I'll be getting 20th Century Ghost and NOS4A2 next week.
    I highly recommend the Locke & Key Series!

Let the Right One In CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface has much to be proud of CyberGhostface's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post
    That is some pretty neat art from Rodriguez IMO.
    A hound will die for you, but never lie to you. And he'll look you straight in the face.

My Collection

Traveler manxkitti will become famous soon enough manxkitti's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MLG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by manxkitti View Post
    I highly recommend the Locke & Key Series!
    I'll definitely add those to my "to get" list. Thanks. I just finished Horns, and it's a wonderful book.

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

“No matter how cynical you get, it is impossible to keep up” -Lily Tomlin
    Country
    Country Flag

PC of the signed limited. Starting at $75

Joe-Hill-GUNPOWDER-SIGNED-LIMITED-SLIPCASED-1st-edition
    "One day you're going to figure out that everything they taught you was a lie."

Servant of Gan sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69 is a name known to all sharki69's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Is it a good price ?

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an seldom gets put on hold Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

Is it a good price ?
    I think it is. This is the Deluxe slipcased 1 of 200 version signed by Hill and Chong. It had an issue price of Ł49.99. So this is basically issue price if you get it for $75. The last one sold on eBay went for $118.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sharki69 View Post

Is it a good price ?
    I think it is. This is the Deluxe slipcased 1 of 200 version signed by Hill and Chong. It had an issue price of Ł49.99. So this is basically issue price if you get it for $75. The last one sold on eBay went for $118.
    Thanks Brian - Added to watch list

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Gunslinger Apprentice F1racefan is on a distinguished road F1racefan's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Is a file copy the same as a PC copy? I have never seen a file copy listed.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by F1racefan View Post

Is a file copy the same as a PC copy? I have never seen a file copy listed.
    It's a PC copy. The stamp that PS uses on their PC copies happens to say FILE COPY.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

How much is a signed copy (not pc) of Gunpowder worth? I have a copy to sell.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Anubis2347 View Post
    How much is a signed copy (not pc) of Gunpowder worth? I have a copy to sell.
    What you can get for it.

Is it one of the limiteds or flatsigned?

David at Bett's has a lettered edition with Chong jacket sketch for $150. (If it's still available.)

The PC one in this listing is the 1 of 200 slipcased version that has both Hill and Chong signatures.

There is also a 1 of 300 version that was signed only by Joe Hill. That one usually goes for about $100. PC a little less.

I would estimate a flatsigned first at $50.

Gunslinger Apprentice Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347 has a spectacular aura about Anubis2347's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I have a 1st 1st of Nos4a2 flatsigned by Hill, a 1st 1st of Horns flatsigned by Hill, and a Signed limited (signed by Hill) Gunpowder for sale. I would prefer to sell as a group.

If anyone is interested please PM me with your offer

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have a few books for sale - PM if interested:

Hill:
    Nos4a2 early uncorrected proof (red dot one) signed and doodled with santa - $125
    20th century ghosts #246 PS publishing (w extra material in the 1-200 copies) - not in slipcase - $200

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker people like to rub elbows with me Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Anyone in the market for a NOS4A2 S/L with Red Slipcase?

Pictures Available

$285 Shipped

I will gladly ship outside of US but I can't do that for free.

Mulleins
    I'm the caretaker of Room 217..............I've always been the caretaker of Room 217

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Shameless self promotion - I have a nos4a2 proof/early copy up too:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Joe-Hill-sig...item4ae19e9a9b

+ Reply to Thread
Page 164 of 332 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154 162 163 164 165 166 174 214 264 ... LastLast