Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 332 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 8289

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Servant of Gan Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57 is a jewel in the rough Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

I would love the candle and echo key

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Wish the Echo Key were available now for preorder. I'd love to hear from anyone going to BangPop!, or to the NYCC for that matter...
    Quote Originally Posted by different_seasons View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerak View Post
    I am thinking the one from NYC is going to be the new candle key. I love that one!
    I am trying to talk a friend into going to BangPop! Will let you know if I manage it! LOL
    lol, I think you talked me into it. Who needs keys?
    Well, you know I do!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

The candle key will be introduced at NYCC...Aaron lives near Bangor! LOL I don't think he will be going to NY! I would love too, but can't I am hoping that they have leftovers from that one, cause I really want the candle one!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

FYI, I have two copies of Joe Hill's 'Heart Shaped Box'. Both are inscribed to one of the (deceased) band members in Judas Croyne's band.
    F/F copies. Dated ~3/13/07.

$40 per copy. $5 shipping (USA).

Life is beautiful LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker has a spectacular aura about LadyHitchhiker's Avatar

My Mood
    Worried

Just read Horns. It was GREAT! Can't wait to see what he'll write next! He's getting better and better!

Vagrant Dead Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Crap crap crap...not only is the comic shop that I had my subscriptions at closing, but they didn't hold any copies of the $1 Locke and Key for me!! Did anyone buy any extra?!?!?! I wanted at least two of them! I will be internally grateful!!!!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Crap crap crap...not only is the comic shop that I had my subscriptions at closing, but they didn't hold any copies of the $1 Locke and Key for me!! Did anyone buy any extra?!?!?! I wanted at least two of them! I will be internally grateful!!!!
    What comic shop was that?

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Rahfa View Post
    What comic shop was that?
    Jumpgate in Portsmouth Very sad they are closing..

Everything is 50% off this week and 75% next week, if anyone (Nathan) in the area is looking for some bargains on old comics!

Rabid Billybumbler Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold Rahfa is a splendid one to behold

Maybe I will go by...do they have the hardcovers of The Stand and Dark Tower comics?

Chris' Comics in Seabrook probably has your stuff too...

My Mood
    Lurking

I am heading there next week

My Mood
    Lurking

Wicked cool!!!

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Adapting it as a television show rather than a movie? Good decision! (I assume it would be on cable.)

My Mood
    Lurking

I thought it said for Fox TV...isn't that a cable channel but not a paid one?

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent has a brilliant future Bev Vincent's Avatar

Fox is network TV. It's broadcast over the airwaves as well as being delivered on cable.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, I missed the part where it mentioned FOX. Well, I hope they can keep it gritty.

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

I just finished reading HSB, I thought it was a great read.
    I can relate, as I love rock & roll music and have a crazy ex with a crazy family.......
    http://www.thedarktower.org/gallery/...icture_194.jpg

Demon of the Prim east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice east-tennessee is just really nice

Country
    Country Flag

Heres the photo........

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Adapting it as a television show rather than a movie? Good decision! (I assume it would be on cable.)

Think I would have preferred a movie adaptation. Haven't seen too many television adaptations that impressed me.

sk

Number42 Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan has much to be proud of Dolan's Avatar

I just got an email from Sub Press about Locke & Key #2 being shipped out.

I have this funny feeling that even though I was specific about getting a matched number, I am really fearful that they overlooked it. Fingers crossed!

Weedeater Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa is a glorious beacon of light Tito_Villa's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Mine's been shipped out too! I can't remember if i paid shipping or not hmmmmmm

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I just finished Heart Shaped Box. I really enjoyed it.

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

About time, Jerome!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Country
    Country Flag

I also really enjoyed HSB,,,,,,,
    I've just started Horns..

Gunslinger Apprentice different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons will become famous soon enough different_seasons's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Ok....getting Echo keys next Sunday. $25 shipped anywhere (if they are $20 at the show). Send me a PM if you want one. If you already sent me a PM, send me another one with your address.

If there are any hot nerds there, I'll get pictures.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 332 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76 77 78 86 126 176 ... LastLast