Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 332 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,725 of 8287

Thread: Joe Hill, Author

Si em, tow en can de lach jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92 is a splendid one to behold jsmcmullen92's Avatar

My Mood
    Busy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Im looking to sell a set of the 1st 3 books in the L&K s/l series. If anyone is interested please let me know, They are all vf/vf, unread and barely even touched.
    You suck! I was looking a few weeks ago... I ended up buying a set that is unmatching.
    Oh well you win some you lose some.

Maerlyn's Imp sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999 is just really nice sgc1999's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jsmcmullen92 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sgc1999 View Post
    Im looking to sell a set of the 1st 3 books in the L&K s/l series. If anyone is interested please let me know, They are all vf/vf, unread and barely even touched.
    You suck! I was looking a few weeks ago... I ended up buying a set that is unmatching.
    Oh well you win some you lose some.
    lol sorry,
    just found out the next book is out and i need to raise money to get 2.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Sub Press opened orders for Locke and Key: Keys to the Kingdom. Lettered edition is still available as of right now.

https://subterraneanpress.com/hill-l...to-the-kingdom
    Wanted:
    Michael Whelan & DT Original Art

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

This afternoon another couple of UK & Ireland events were announced. Happy that Liverpool is one of the stops, going there for the 3rd time
    Anyone else going to Liverpool?
    Looking for lettered Voluntary Committal (Subterranean)

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by MarcoL View Post
    This afternoon another couple of UK & Ireland events were announced. Happy that Liverpool is one of the stops, going there for the 3rd time
    Good for you, Marco! I'm jealous. As it seems he can make it across the pond but not make it out to the Midwest
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Good for you, Marco! I'm jealous. As it seems he can make it across the pond but not make it out to the Midwest
    He never comes south either. But why on earth would he go to the Midwest?! That's where all the serial killers come from!!!

[Thinks on that for a moment....]

You know you are my bud, right Brian...?

Citizen of Gilead RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX is just really nice RichardX's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by wolfehr View Post
    Sub Press opened orders for Locke and Key: Keys to the Kingdom. Lettered edition is still available as of right now.

That seems pricey. I would have guessed maybe $100-125 instead of $250 for the limited. And maybe $250 for the lettered.

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by RichardX View Post

That seems pricey. I would have guessed maybe $100-125 instead of $250 for the limited. And maybe $250 for the lettered.
    Yeah I was thinking that as well.

Demon of the Prim wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr is just really nice wolfehr's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Kingfan24 View Post

Yeah I was thinking that as well.
    Maybe why there are still copies of both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wanted:

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I think Joe’s signature is highly overvalued. For example, the limited edition of Gaiman’s new Doctor Who novella is $50. The “deluxe” edition signed by Joe as well is $200. That’s crazy to me.

Guardian of the Beam cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74 has much to be proud of cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

That was same price as first 3 books - and hence why they still had some at a 50% off sale when I grabbed mine, the first two cheaper on eBay and why I thought they’d never complete the series. Sad the price point was still that high
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

“A good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.” Wayne Gretzky

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    He never comes south either. But why on earth would he go to the Midwest?! That's where all the serial killers come from!!!

[Thinks on that for a moment....]

You know you are my bud, right Brian...?
    You probably have a great point there, Dez But, it could also be good research for his next novel. If he lived to write it of course

And yes ma'am, I know Right back at ya!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

I will probably be going but have not found anywhere to buy tickets yet.

Gunslinger Apprentice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL is just really nice MarcoL's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jon10g View Post
    Hey Jon,
    The event is now listed on Waterstones website https://www.waterstones.com/events/a...hill/liverpool
    Already bought my ticket, booked a flight and hotel so now I’m officially going

If you collect Joe Hill, check out my website http://www.joehillbibliography.com/

Goldmember Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future Kingfan24 has a brilliant future

My Mood
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by ELazansky View Post
    I think Joe’s signature is highly overvalued. For example, the limited edition of Gaiman’s new Doctor Who novella is $50. The “deluxe” edition signed by Joe as well is $200. That’s crazy to me.
    Not only is it highly over valued, at this point I would venture to say it has little to no value.

Country
    Country Flag

Not only is it highly over valued, at this point I would venture to say it has little to no value.
    The deluxe edition includes and afterward by Joe Hill that’s not on the limited edition. Not going to argue that it justifies the price point, but you do get that extra in edition to the signature.

Wanted:

Guardian of the Beam ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky is just really nice ELazansky's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The deluxe edition includes and afterward by Joe Hill that’s not on the limited edition. Not going to argue that it justifies the price point, but you do get that extra in edition to the signature.

That extra is not worth $150. To me, that’s a money grab.

Citizen of Gilead jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g is just really nice jon10g's Avatar

Hey Jon,
    The event is now listed on Waterstones website https://www.waterstones.com/events/a...hill/liverpool
    Many thanks for that. Got my ticket. We must meet up. Will contact you closer to the date.

Country
    Country Flag

Hey Jon,
    Many thanks for that. Got my ticket. We must meet up. Will contact you closer to the date.
    Great! Always a good thing to meet fellow boardies in person

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Joe runs his mouth plenty on social media and it's free.

Are any bookstores taking orders for signed Strange Weather? I keep my Hill books in pristine unsigned condition but I think gifting an inscribed book would be dope.

Gunslinger Apprentice jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about jsweet has a spectacular aura about

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by WeDealInLead View Post

Joe runs his mouth plenty on social media and it's free.

Are any bookstores taking orders for signed Strange Weather? I keep my Hill books in pristine unsigned condition but I think gifting an inscribed book would be dope.
    Water Street is: http://www.waterstreetbooks.com/preo...ather-joe-hill

Can Toi WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future WeDealInLead has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks!

Country
    Country Flag

Couldn't recall if this had been posted yet:

Behind You: One-Shot Horror Stories (Hardcover)

Citizen of Gilead surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly is a jewel in the rough surly's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Couldn't recall if this had been posted yet:

Behind You: One-Shot Horror Stories (Hardcover)
    I hadn't heard about it before; sounds kinda fun. Thanks for posting.
    "When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes."
    Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus

+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 332 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 271 279 319 ... LastLast