+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: ...the beat of a different drummer

Rabid Billybumbler St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

Fly

Veruca Salt & The Wishing Tree

Eliza dear, you know, there's something I should say

I never really loved you, but I'll miss you anyway

Rabid Billybumbler St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

Friends

Led Zeppelin & Eric Johnson

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

Get Back

Veruca Salt & The Beatles

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

Gloria

U2 & Laura Branigan

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

Goodbye

Stabbing Westward & The Sundays

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

Halo

Beyonce & Porcupine Tree

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

Hello

Adele / Oasis / Blackfield

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

Home

Roger Waters & Duncan Sheik

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

I Can't Wait

Nu Shooz & The Sundays

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

If

Pink Floyd & The Cult

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

Joy

The Cult & The Sundays

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

Just Another Day

Bonham & John Mellencamp

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

Lately

Blackfield & INXS

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

Love

The Cult & The Sundays

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

Lucky Man

Marillion & Emerson, Lake and Palmer

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

Opportunity

The Charlatans & Elvis Costello and The Attractions

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

The Party

The Dream Academy & Marillion

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

Postcard

The Who & Steven Wilson

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

Runaway

Bon Jovi & Marillion

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

Scars

Blackfield & Rush

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

Sorry

Guns N' Roses & Tin Machine

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

Today

Talk Talk & David Gilmour

My Mood
    Scared
    Country
    Country Flag

Unsung

Helmet & Pink Floyd

Rabid Billybumbler Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode is a splendid one to behold Iwritecode's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Scars

Blackfield & Rush

Papa Roach as well:

Hearts are tough, she said, most times hearts don't break, and I'm sure that's right . . . but what about then? What about who we were then? What about hearts in Atlantis?

Rabid Billybumbler ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai has much to be proud of ladysai's Avatar

"In the very depths of Hell, do not demons love one another?"
    ~ Anne Rice

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast