Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Really excited for this. Kinda wish I upgraded from media mail but I'm just impatient

Quote Originally Posted by ajw2910 View Post
    Thanks for the update Brian. 4-6 weeks....ugh. But at least I know to stop checking every couple hours.😁
    I really, really hope it won't be that long. If she had mentioned the December backlog waiting to be sorted *before* we started processing the orders, I would have just bit the bullet and changed all of the shipments to Priority Mail on my own dime. But at the time, they told me 10 to 14 days...

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks for the update Brian.
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Thanks for the update Brian. 4-6 weeks....ugh. But at least I know to stop checking every couple hours.😁
    I really, really hope it won't be that long. If she had mentioned the December backlog waiting to be sorted *before* we started processing the orders, I would have just bit the bullet and changed all of the shipments to Priority Mail on my own dime. But at the time, they told me 10 to 14 days...

Brian
    Brian - that would have been an unnecessary expense on your part. I took the cheap route with media mail, so lesson learned on my side!! It is what it is and I know it’s no fault of yours for sure. Just seeing these pics makes me want to have it in my hands, but I’ll try to remain patient with the USPS.....

Brian
    Brian - that would have been an unnecessary expense on your part. I took the cheap route with media mail, so lesson learned on my side!! It is what it is and I know it’s no fault of yours for sure. Just seeing these pics makes me want to have it in my hands, but I’ll try to remain patient with the USPS.....
    Traditionally speaking, Media Mail has always been a good deal comparatively and quicker than you might expect in many cases. It's just crazy times right now!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Other than a handful of orders going out today, all copies have been handed off to the UPS or USPS.

Just FYI, USPS is telling me to expect 4 to 6 weeks on Media Mail, and our carrier mentioned yesterday that there are a bunch of trailers over at the hub with mail and packages from December that haven't even been sorted yet.

Packages I sent on December 4 or 5 are still in transit, most with no scans yet.

All copies of the Lettered Edition shipping in the US are going via UPS unless the collector has a strong objection to that. (I know some folks don't have good luck with their local UPS driver, etc.) I'll be sending an email today about that to those who purchased the Lettered Edition.

Brian
    Was super stoked to have received the email about the Lettered today and my "label has been created" email for the limited. I'm thinking the Lettered might in some hands before the end of the month

Priority mail isn't immune either. I had a package actually scanned on December 17 mailed via this method and it just arrived yesterday. I had completely forgotten about it. During that time, I received several media packages mailed much later than that date. We're all living in the upside down right now.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Other than a handful of orders going out today, all copies have been handed off to the UPS or USPS.

Just FYI, USPS is telling me to expect 4 to 6 weeks on Media Mail, and our carrier mentioned yesterday that there are a bunch of trailers over at the hub with mail and packages from December that haven't even been sorted yet.

Packages I sent on December 4 or 5 are still in transit, most with no scans yet.

All copies of the Lettered Edition shipping in the US are going via UPS unless the collector has a strong objection to that. (I know some folks don't have good luck with their local UPS driver, etc.) I'll be sending an email today about that to those who purchased the Lettered Edition.

Brian
    Was super stoked to have received the email about the Lettered today and my "label has been created" email for the limited. I'm thinking the Lettered might in some hands before the end of the month

Priority mail isn't immune either. I had a package actually scanned on December 17 mailed via this method and it just arrived yesterday. I had completely forgotten about it. During that time, I received several media packages mailed much later than that date. We're all living in the upside down right now.
    Yeah, I just received a First Class package from Georgia in three days... sigh

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Well tracking shows mine as having left Jersey City yesterday, with an "on time" arrival estimate of Friday.

Can't wait.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post

Brian
    Well tracking shows mine as having left Jersey City yesterday, with an "on time" arrival estimate of Friday.

Can't wait.
    Mine should be here by Wednesday.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Citizen of Gilead ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light ajw2910 is a glorious beacon of light

Country
    Country Flag

Brian

Can't wait.
    Same for mine!!

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

I didn't have to wait long, mine arrived today. Looks nice and I really like that it matches Revival

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

Received my 20th Century Ghosts on Saturday and it is a wonderful production. Such bang for your buck....great job Brian!
    Looking for Suntup Brother ARC and Suntup Seed ARC

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Received my 20th Century Ghosts on Saturday and it is a wonderful production. Such bang for your buck....great job Brian!
    Thank you!

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian, are you sending out the copies ordered through Cemetery Dance too, or are those going through the CD offices first?

So excited to see this one in person!

Quote Originally Posted by daniel_pyle View Post
    Brian, are you sending out the copies ordered through Cemetery Dance too, or are those going through the CD offices first?

So excited to see this one in person!
    They're traveling down to the CD warehouse in the back of my Expedition (it's taking a few trips!), and then Dan is shipping them but I'm not sure of the timing. I know the last NIGHT SHIFT Gift Editions are going out now, and the NIGHT SHIFT Numbered Artist Editions are in the queue. We have a big planning meeting tomorrow, so I will find out the schedule!

Brian

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

I am confused. I got an email saying my preorder is complete, followed by an email saying my preorder is ready for payment. I didn't submit payment, and I didn't see any notice of a large charge on my cc (in case that is on file). Neither email seems to have a link to pay, and they both state payment method is "pay later".

Also, I thought there would be a way to specify if you didn't want it changed to UPS.

Really excited to get the Lettered!
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Gunslinger Apprentice FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough FlyerPhan0826 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by Aremag View Post
    Couldn't agree more...mine arrived today and this book is amazing in every way!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Hi Brian,

I am confused. I got an email saying my preorder is complete, followed by an email saying my preorder is ready for payment. I didn't submit payment, and I didn't see any notice of a large charge on my cc (in case that is on file). Neither email seems to have a link to pay, and they both state payment method is "pay later".

Also, I thought there would be a way to specify if you didn't want it changed to UPS.

The system got stuck today, so I had to manually change all of the orders to the next step. Some of them skipped past Pending Payment to Complete, but without a payment, so they were just hanging out in limbo since the system won't send them to shipping without a payment. I *think* I've fixed the issue, but send me an email if you didn't get a new email with a payment link! brian@lividian.com

Also, you can just send me an email if you want to stick with USPS. Thanks!

Brian

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Hi Brian,

Ok, 3rd time was the charm!
    Wanted:

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Ok, 3rd time was the charm!
    Sorry for the trouble, and thank you for your patience!

Brian

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

System seems to be "unstuck" as I received 5 emails for payment.
    No worries, I paid only one request.

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    System seems to be "unstuck" as I received 5 emails for payment.
    No worries, I paid only one request.
    Unfortunately, the system seems to be obsessed with the "give us some money!" part of this John Mulaney bit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiqKK4ysI7g&t=0m5s

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by GenericEric View Post
    I ended up changing my shipping to UPS. My post office has a habit lately of letting media mail packages just sit for weeks or sometimes more than a month before moving them along.
    Not just your post office, Eric!

Gunslinger Apprentice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle is just really nice daniel_pyle's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

They're traveling down to the CD warehouse in the back of my Expedition (it's taking a few trips!), and then Dan is shipping them but I'm not sure of the timing. I know the last NIGHT SHIFT Gift Editions are going out now, and the NIGHT SHIFT Numbered Artist Editions are in the queue. We have a big planning meeting tomorrow, so I will find out the schedule!

Brian
    Awesome. Thanks!

Vagrant Dead frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik is a splendid one to behold frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Payment made for my lettered - yay!

sk

+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 56 FirstFirst ... 25 33 34 35 36 37 45 ... LastLast