+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19

Thread: LetterPress Publications.

Servant of Gan amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013 is a splendid one to behold amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    I finally got my copy from PS Publishing today. It's awesome - except for that Vincent Chong illustration of the ant in the cake. That can fuck right off!
    Yeah, that'll haunt your dreams for a while...
    Wait! That's an illustration? I thought it was a photo!

Seriously it is very realistic looking. Love it!
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606..

Carrie 1st/1st

Blockade Billy Lettered edition

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec has a brilliant future dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Truly a beautiful production, Brian! Can't wait for the next one!!!

Big Coffin Hunter herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Got my 2 copies from PS Publishing, and it's only the GE, but that "Revival" is stunning!
    Better than I expected from the pictures!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

Honky Mahfah Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Got my 2 copies from PS Publishing, and it's only the GE, but that "Revival" is stunning!
    CONGRATS !!!
    Then I hope my Revival from PS will arrive soon.

Demon of the Prim jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Yes I second that! Pictures donít cut it. Fantastic book and loaded with so much extra content.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Citizen of Gilead kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323 is a jewel in the rough kingfan2323's Avatar

Another vote for awesomeness! I love the book. You must be EXTREMELY proud of it, Brian. Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Received the book yesterday. I LOVED what you design and did, Brian! Congrats and looking forward for more King books from LetterPress Pub!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Big Coffin Hunter Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861 people like to rub elbows with me Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Looks like the lettered will be shipping out soon!
    "Iím goddamned Luke Skywalker. Except with far better books."-Jeffingoff

Thanks, everyone! I wasn't getting notifications of this thread for some reason, probably my ISP, so I missed your messages. Thanks for the kind words!

If you ordered the Lettered Edition of REVIVAL and did not receive the emails I sent this week about confirming your address and your letter preference, please email me ASAP. Feel free to PM as well to let me know an email is on the way, but definitely stick to the email for providing that info. I cannot guarantee my brain will remember to check my PMs.

The Lettered Edition was scheduled for mid-March, but the stars might be aligning to ship it a little bit sooner. Thanks again for your support!

Brian
    Answer Guy for Cemetery Dance Publications! Please always feel free to email me at my CD mail if there's anything I can help with!

Also, the one and only Answer Guy for LetterPress Publications. Same deal, please email me at my LPP mail if I can ever help you out!

Weedeater frik is a glorious beacon of light frik is a glorious beacon of light frik is a glorious beacon of light frik is a glorious beacon of light frik is a glorious beacon of light frik's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    The Lettered Edition was scheduled for mid-March, but the stars might be aligning to ship it a little bit sooner.

sk

Word Slinger Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent has much to be proud of Bev Vincent's Avatar

Received my contributor copy of the Lettered edition. OMG. What an amazing volume.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19