Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Waaaaaa! I wanna shipping box too!
    I'm also stomping my wittle foot.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Quote Originally Posted by ur2ndbiggestfan View Post
    They turned out to be a bit of a disaster in the sense that I couldn't actually SHIP the books in them! When the boxes arrived last week, the smell of the ink was overpowering. I tried airing them out in the sunlight for a few days, and the smell did get better, but it was still “there” a little bit and I didn’t want to risk that smell “sticking” to the books. So I didn't actually end up shipping books IN the boxes, and am returning to the drawing board for future projects!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Shame, those are beautiful
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Dear Sanity Claws,
    I wanna Revival Box and a Revival Pwoof and a Revival dwawng pad and a Revival Shot Glass and a fifth of whisky and you can skip the damn whisky!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

Gunslinger Apprentice MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG is a jewel in the rough MLG's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    They turned out to be a bit of a disaster in the sense that I couldn't actually SHIP the books in them! When the boxes arrived last week, the smell of the ink was overpowering. I tried airing them out in the sunlight for a few days, and the smell did get better, but it was still “there” a little bit and I didn’t want to risk that smell “sticking” to the books. So I didn't actually end up shipping books IN the boxes, and am returning to the drawing board for future projects!

Brian
    If you need to get rid of any of those I am here to help!

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    Use them for future publications. Each new book has the art from the previous book. Start a quirky new tradition.

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Dear Sanity Claws,
    I wanna Revival Box and a Revival Pwoof and a Revival dwawng pad and a Revival Shot Glass and a fifth of whisky and you can skip the damn whisky!
    Ditto!!!
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default LetterPress Publications.

Brian
    Brian those boxes are beautiful my man. Congrats on making them but sucks you can’t use them!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Gunslinger Apprentice ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis has a spectacular aura about ZombieElvis's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

I got my Revival yesterday and it is a stunning book, I love the special box it came with and that sets it apart from all the other copies. also, it is NOT stinky! i barely smell a thing! now the book and slipcase rest inside as a complete package. Bravo Brian! this is a beautiful book!

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

What a beautiful book. It looks like the wait will be more than worth it. Here's hoping CD actually ships them out this month

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Got mine today. Wow. Best book on the market when it comes to price range vs product. So beautiful that I wish I had not read the story already. One of my top favs in my collection. Don’t shoot me but I rank it above my Suntups so far. Alas, I only have Brother that is numbered so far, the rest are gift editions.
    Wish List:
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Garrell View Post
    Got mine today. Wow. Best book on the market when it comes to price range vs product. So beautiful that I wish I had not read the story already. One of my top favs in my collection. Don’t shoot me but I rank it above my Suntups so far. Alas, I only have Brother that is numbered so far, the rest are gift editions.
    Congrats! It looks badass.

seeking: anything DT#246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Can Toi Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck has a reputation beyond repute Jimimck's Avatar

New Zealand (pronounced Noo Zeeland if you want to get the accent right...)
    My Mood
    Angelic
    Country
    Country Flag

I've got a long wait for mine. PS have to ship it to some guy in Canada who is going to scribble in it for me. Then it will be shipped to me in NZ.

The wait will be worth it though 😁

The publisher I ordered it from says it's in the warehouse but it will be WEEKS before it's shipped. Not sure how I feel about that.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Disappointing roll out for a first book. Kind of sad.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    The part where it was published on time with more features than originally promised, or the part where some booksellers are taking longer than expected to ship their copies?

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Quote Originally Posted by ZombieElvis View Post

I missed this post the other day. Thanks for sharing these!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

The part where it was published on time with more features than originally promised, or the part where some booksellers are taking longer than expected to ship their copies?

Brian
    The book looks amazing, Brian. Have not held it yet though. Referring to the delivery roll out. Sure you are disappointed too.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Brian
    The book looks amazing, Brian. Have not held it yet though. Referring to the delivery roll out. Sure you are disappointed too.

That late in the holiday season is just an awful time to receive new product — especially in the quantities some of these retailers ordered. My goal in the future: avoid December pub dates for everyone’s sanity!

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Brian

That late in the holiday season is just an awful time to receive new product — especially in the quantities some of these retailers ordered. My goal in the future: avoid December pub dates for everyone’s sanity!

Brian
    Sounds like it. C'mon spill it! What's next for LP???? Breaking news right here!

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Sounds like it. C'mon spill it! What's next for LP???? Breaking news right here!
    Ha! Well, I don't think it's much of a secret that I'm putting the finishing touches on a REVIVAL Artwork Portfolio. Just waiting to announce it until all of the retailers catch up on their shipments of the book. More on that soon.

The next LPP book is already in the proofreading stage. All 15 full-color pieces of artwork are completed. The author is a regular New York Times bestseller, and I think many collectors here will be pleased with this selection.

Best,
    Brian

Country
    Country Flag

Ha! Well, I don't think it's much of a secret that I'm putting the finishing touches on a REVIVAL Artwork Portfolio. Just waiting to announce it until all of the retailers catch up on their shipments of the book. More on that soon.

The next LPP book is already in the proofreading stage. All 15 full-color pieces of artwork are completed. The author is a regular New York Times bestseller, and I think many collectors here will be pleased with this selection.

Best,
    Brian
    If I was a reporter looking for a scoop I would be disappointed by that info, Sir.

No new breaking news here! There is nothing to see here! Ha!

I'm excited to find out for sure.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

REVIVAL Lettered Edition customers: there is an email headed your way now with some questions for you about the unannounced Artwork Portfolio. Please email me if you don't see that email soon. Thank you!

Brian

That was easy!

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Mine came today (from Camelot). It's awesome! Was looking forward to this one for a while, happy to finally have it in my hands!

The stamped cover/interior design/typography/art is really great. Don't know what to say about the François Vaillancourt art except it's amazing. I'm excited to read through all the bonus material. If I had one complaint, I'm not a huge fan of printed marbled endpapers. The design looks cool but it's not super high resolution, it's a little bit blurry.

I really love Revival, and having read it again recently it's fresh in my mind. I'm just really happy to have such a nice version of it. Will post pictures later if people are interested

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 56 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast