Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Brian, Nice update on the Lettered edition today! You're on a roll! Thanks alot.
    Thank you! I haven't had a chance to update the site, or to swing over here and post the update like I planned to do this morning, so here it is for everyone else!

After speaking with Francois Vaillancourt, we've decided to include an "original artwork page" in each copy of the Lettered Edition. You've probably seen me do this a time or two at Cemetery Dance.

I'll print up a special page on the same paper as the signature sheets that says, "This is one of 52 original pieces of artwork by Francois Vaillancourt commissioned exclusively for REVIVAL." And then Francois will go to work. He's still figuring out if these will be B&W or full color, but I’ll post some photos when they come back to me this summer. The hand-binder will then bind one artwork sheet into each lettered book block, to make each copy slightly different from all of the rest.

Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Live it. webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000 is loved more than Jesus webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian James Freeman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Brian, Nice update on the Lettered edition today! You're on a roll! Thanks alot.
    Thank you! I haven't had a chance to update the site, or to swing over here and post the update like I planned to do this morning, so here it is for everyone else!

After speaking with Francois Vaillancourt, we've decided to include an "original artwork page" in each copy of the Lettered Edition. You've probably seen me do this a time or two at Cemetery Dance.

I'll print up a special page on the same paper as the signature sheets that says, "This is one of 52 original pieces of artwork by Francois Vaillancourt commissioned exclusively for REVIVAL." And then Francois will go to work. He's still figuring out if these will be B&W or full color, but I’ll post some photos when they come back to me this summer. The hand-binder will then bind one artwork sheet into each lettered book block, to make each copy slightly different from all of the rest.

Best,
    Brian
    WOW!
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Brian, would it be possible to have the regular edition remarqued, like what Paul Suntup and Dave Christensen did for Misery?

Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Brian, would it be possible to have the regular edition remarqued, like what Paul Suntup and Dave Christensen did for Misery?
    I won't be able to directly offer remarques on the Limited Edition since there were no direct sales on that edition, but I'd be happy to put any interested collectors in touch with Francois if they'd like to make separate arrangements. My email address is brian@letterpresspublications.com and something like "Revival Limited Edition remarque" in the subject line will help me get the email to the right place!

Best,
    Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Citizen of Gilead Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough Munnecom is a jewel in the rough

Thanks a lot, I just sent you a message.

Thanks a lot, I just sent you a message.
    Got it, and I’m on it!

I'm in the process of leaving for vacation, but I wanted to post a quick note that the first two types of REVIVAL promotional items are due to arrive in early August, so I think I'll set an August 1 deadline for signing up for this:

https://letterpresspublications.com/...away-announced

It's completely free to enter, and I'll pay shipping to wherever you live! I'll post photos of the items as they arrive.

Best,
    Brian

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Have a great vacation, Brian!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Other worlds Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick has a reputation beyond repute Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Enjoy your time off, Brian!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

I won't be able to directly offer remarques on the Limited Edition since there were no direct sales on that edition, but I'd be happy to put any interested collectors in touch with Francois if they'd like to make separate arrangements. My email address is brian@letterpresspublications.com and something like "Revival Limited Edition remarque" in the subject line will help me get the email to the right place!

Best,
    Brian
    I sent the artist an email, what a cool opportunity, thanks!

Enjoy some time off
    Seeking:

Suntup Misery Lettered + Rights
    Suntup Shining 1st Paperback Large Art Print

Not a great mock-up image, but here's the first promotional test item I had made, which I'm shipping next week to five randomly selected people who entered the LetterPress Publications Free Promo Items Giveaway:

More promo items to come this summer, this is just the first to arrive.

I'll have a good production update on REVIVAL to post later this month as well!

Brian

Gunslinger Apprentice knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare has a spectacular aura about knightmare's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Not a great mock-up image, but here's the first promotional test item I had made, which I'm shipping next week to five randomly selected people who entered the LetterPress Publications Free Promo Items Giveaway:

Brian
    I Like it! My wife is a hoarder of mugs, but this one will be mine!
    Seeking:

Gunslinger Apprentice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo is just really nice Kongo's Avatar

My Mood
    Psychedelic
    Country
    Country Flag

Brian
    This looks fantastic. Great choice of art too

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Why, that's simply electrifying!
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Big Coffin Hunter Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing has a reputation beyond repute Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

I need that in my life. Simply as that
    Wanted list:
    Ubris

Will you announce the winners of each item, or will they know when the item shows up on their doorstep one day?

Will you announce the winners of each item, or will they know when the item shows up on their doorstep one day?
    For this particular item, I've sent them emails ahead of time. For some of the items that will have 50 to 100 units, I might not have the time to do that.

Brian

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

For this particular item, I've sent them emails ahead of time. For some of the items that will have 50 to 100 units, I might not have the time to do that.

Brian
    That's what I get for buying through Camelot...
    Seeking:

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Doesn't matter who you bought from. Matters if you entered after signing up for newsletter.
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Lurker View Post
    Doesn't matter who you bought from. Matters if you entered after signing up for newsletter.
    Ah, I didn't do that either. Perhaps I didn't know about it due to where I bought it. Whatever it is I'll note that it won't be coming to me. I'm super glad I got corrected on that, though.
    Seeking:

Servant of Gan Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker has a brilliant future Lurker's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I don't think there is a deadline = check with Brian tho:

"1) Anyone who is a subscriber to the LetterPress Publications mailing list can enter ONCE for a chance to win something. I'll even pay shipping to whenever you live if you're a winner. Here is where you can sign-up for the mailing list if you're not already a subscriber:

https://letterpresspublications.com/pages/mailing-list

2) To enter this free giveaway, all you need to do is:

A) email me at brian@letterpresspublications.com from the SAME EMAIL ADDRESS you subscribed to the LetterPress Publications mailing list with and...
    B) put LETTERPRESS PUB FREE PROMO ITEMS in the subject line and...
    C) include your full name and mailing address in the body, so I know where to send your item if you win!

3) Over the next six months or so, as I have promotional items made, I'll pick random emails from the promo email collection folder and send those people something for free. (Don't worry, I'll reply to your email and confirm that your address hasn't changed, so if you move and win, you'll still get your item so long as you reply!)

4) At the end of the six months, or when I'm done making promotional items, whichever comes first, I'll DELETE THE FOLDER with the emails. I have no intention of keeping your mailing addresses on file or anything like that."
    Looking for FAB8 CD Number 439

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks, rep earned and given!
    Seeking:

Owner Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg is loved more than Jesus Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, RIP Bill Bender
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I won one of the mugs!

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I won one of the mugs!
    Cool, congrats!
    Seeking:

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    I won one of the mugs!
    Nice!
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 ... LastLast