Donate To Keep The Site Ad Free
+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Lividian Publications.

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Hey guys. Just want to cross post what I posted about CD's copies of Revival on the CD forums for anyone here.

Just a heads up for those of you who ordered this from CD. I don't expect these to be shipping until mid January. This is our last full work week until January 6th and we're still very early in shipping the SB art portfolios. Then we have a real quick grab bag to ship before jumping on Revival.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Brian,

So CD not shipping until Mid Jan. Disappointing.

When will other authorized sellers be sending their copies out? On time?
    ANYTHING DT Related #246
    Dead Zone First Edition F/F or NF/NF

Quote Originally Posted by kingfan2323 View Post
    Brian,

As the publisher of the book, I really have no control over when retailers ship out orders, but I *can* tell you that the retailers with the largest orders started receiving their shipments on Monday of this week because I could drop ship them via freight. I’ve been packing and shipping the smaller retailer orders to the retailers this week, with estimated delivery dates by December 24 in the US.

PS Publishing is a wild card because obviously their copies are crossing the pond AND it’s the crazy time of the year for the Post Office.

Hope this information helps!

Brian
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold DanHocker is a splendid one to behold

Brian,

I understand your disappointment, but this is the way of things. We can't drop everything we're doing to switch to another project. It's not fair to the Sleeping Beauties artwork portfolio customers for us to drop everything and ship Revival. On top of that there's even another conflict as I've been told PS Publishing are shipping out their edition of The Stand, so those customers are going to have to wait until after Revival, plus I've got 2 books on the way from printers that are CD titles, one of which people have been asking about heavily. At the end of the day someone has to wait and given we were already working on the SB art folios before Revival was shipped to us, it's only fair that Revival waits it's turn in the shipping queue.

Servant of Gan kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323 is a splendid one to behold kingfan2323's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Brian,

I understand your disappointment, but this is the way of things. We can't drop everything we're doing to switch to another project. It's not fair to the Sleeping Beauties artwork portfolio customers for us to drop everything and ship Revival. On top of that there's even another conflict as I've been told PS Publishing are shipping out their edition of The Stand, so those customers are going to have to wait until after Revival, plus I've got 2 books on the way from printers that are CD titles, one of which people have been asking about heavily. At the end of the day someone has to wait and given we were already working on the SB art folios before Revival was shipped to us, it's only fair that Revival waits it's turn in the shipping queue.
    Identifying the issues and creating solutions is the key. The issues are clearly identified.

seeking: anything DT #246, Strange Weather (CD)
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by DanHocker View Post
    Brian,

Identifying the issues and creating solutions is the key. The issues are clearly identified.

seeking: anything DT #246, Strange Weather (CD)
    I know most people might be disappointed, but I for one am relieved. It is one less delivery I have to worry about while I am traveling for the holidays. I am already worried about SB portfolio from CD and Brother from Suntup, since both will likely arrive while I am gone.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Might want to place a hold at the P.O., Mike if they are being delivered by them. 'Tis the season for the porch pirates.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Rabid Billybumbler amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013 has a reputation beyond repute amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Might want to place a hold at the P.O., Mike if they are being delivered by them. 'Tis the season for the porch pirates.
    Yeah, the Brother is being delivered by USPS, which I have already put on hold, but in the past they have delivered packages when I had my mail held, so will have to keep an eye out on my ring.

For UPS, I just found that I can have my package held at a local UPS location for free, but I have to pick it up, if I want it redelivered or sent to a different address, there is a fee.
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606

Fairy Tale UK S/L

Breaker Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell has a reputation beyond repute Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Don't take vacations, that is the solution
    Wish List:
    Any of the following flatsigned or inscribed-
    It, Shining, Salem’s Lot, Mr. Mercedes, The Stand
    Brother ARC, Seed ARC

Goldmember Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861 seldom gets put on hold Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by amd013 View Post
    Yeah, the Brother is being delivered by USPS, which I have already put on hold, but in the past they have delivered packages when I had my mail held, so will have to keep an eye out on my ring.

For UPS, I just found that I can have my package held at a local UPS location for free, but I have to pick it up, if I want it redelivered or sent to a different address, there is a fee.
    Better than stolen for sure.
    You don't know my kind.....You don't my mind.....Dark necessities are part of my design.....

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Now that the copies of REVIVAL are being shipped... what's next for LetterPress Publication?
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Now that the copies of REVIVAL are being shipped... what's next for LetterPress Publication?
    For the first half of 2020, I'm working on artwork portfolio and a new Limited Edition by a New York Times bestselling author.
    Founder and publisher of Lividian Publications. My other website is BrianJamesFreeman.com. Please always feel free to email me or send me a PM if you have any questions about either!

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Anyone know when Camelot books are shipping these?

I saw one person on Reddit got it (I think from Overlook Connection)

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by sullichin View Post

I believe Kim said after the first of year due to the holiday season.

Citizen of Gilead swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek is just really nice swintek's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

Wait- so the Overlook REVIVAL orders went out first? What trickery is this? Also disappointed that the CD patrons have to wait for this. Thought by ordering through them that we'd have an inside track. But, will be patient. As always. Looks like it's worth the wait.

Gunslinger Apprentice sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin will become famous soon enough sullichin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by swintek View Post

Wait- so the Overlook REVIVAL orders went out first? What trickery is this? Also disappointed that the CD patrons have to wait for this. Thought by ordering through them that we'd have an inside track. But, will be patient. As always. Looks like it's worth the wait.
    I'm going from this reddit post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/stephenking...owed_up_today/

from stephenkingcatalog.com which I believe is the same site as Overlook connection yeah? At least, they look nearly exactly the same. I've never used either

Citizen of Gilead Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag is a name known to all Aremag's Avatar

My Mood
    Amazed
    Country
    Country Flag

I just paid Camelot for my copy so shipping should be soon.

Country
    Country Flag

Should be receiving mine later this morning!

Country
    Country Flag

And that is from Camelot, Brian?

seeking: anything DT#246
    ANYTHING DT Related #246

Servant of Gan Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh has much to be proud of Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Aggressive
    Country
    Country Flag

'Tis true about Overlook. A friend of mine received hers last week from Dave and she said it's beautiful! Hopefully Dan can stick to the mid January shipping goal as I can't wait to see it in person!

Country
    Country Flag

Dark Regions reporting that they are 60% complete with shipping. Camelot, Overlook!, and DR on the ball.

ANYTHING DT Related #246

Gunslinger herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest has a reputation beyond repute herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Did PS Publishing mentionned anything about their copies?
    I havent recieved a single email about it
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter | Instagram

Great Old One ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan people like to rub elbows with me ur2ndbiggestfan's Avatar

Aside from this, I am waiting (very patiently) for about 18 or 19 other books I have bought and paid for from last year up to eight years ago, from various publishers. Ho hum, life goes on.
    I'm sure if there is intelligent life somewhere out there in the universe, they are wise enough to stay away from us.

And the people bowed and prayed, to the cell phone god they made...

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    Did PS Publishing mentionned anything about their copies?
    I havent recieved a single email about it
    Their copies will take a while to cross the pond to them. All US retailers have received their orders, though.

Brian

Country
    Country Flag

And that is from Camelot, Brian?

No. Directly from Brian as I'm a supporter of his on Patreon. Came with a cool shipping box as well.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast