+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Happy Birthday, Sir_boome!

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Default Happy Birthday, Sir_boome!

Happy Birthday, Terry! Hope you have a great day!
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Maerlyn's Imp HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH is a splendid one to behold HONKYTONKSMASH's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday, Terry!

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday!

I'd post a pic of a hot chick, but you already have thousands of them. So....

Spoiler:

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing has much to be proud of Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

We can never have enough of that pics, Jerome.

Not the car ones, I mean the other ones.
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Honky Mahfah zelig has a reputation beyond repute zelig has a reputation beyond repute zelig has a reputation beyond repute zelig has a reputation beyond repute zelig has a reputation beyond repute zelig has a reputation beyond repute zelig has a reputation beyond repute zelig has a reputation beyond repute zelig has a reputation beyond repute zelig has a reputation beyond repute zelig has a reputation beyond repute zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday!

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958 has a reputation beyond repute Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday, Terry!!!!!!!

Maerlyn's Imp Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell is a splendid one to behold Garrell's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday Terry!!!!!!
    Wish List:
    Carrie 1st/1st
    The Gunslinger 1st/1st
    Roadwork 1st/1st

Gunslinger jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic has a brilliant future jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy birthday, Terry!!

John

Other worlds Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy birthday, Terry!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Breaker The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman has a brilliant future The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy B-Day Terry!

Goldmember Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker has a reputation beyond repute Room 217 Caretaker's Avatar

My Mood
    Amused
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday!

Citizen of Gilead Ben Eads will become famous soon enough Ben Eads will become famous soon enough Ben Eads's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday!
    WANTED:

Dust jacket for The Shining SNL.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, signed, numbered, tray-cased copy.

Dust jacket for 25th Anniversary edition of IT, Gift copy.

Demon of the Prim amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013 is a glorious beacon of light amd013's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday Terry!
    Wanted:

'Salem's Lot Portfolio #606. (could just trade limitation sheets).

Wizard of End-World wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow has much to be proud of wizardsrainbow's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy birthday Terry!

Dragline : Nothin'. A handful of nothin'. You stupid mullet head. He beat you with nothin'. Just like today when he kept comin' back at me - with nothin'.
    Luke : Yeah, well, sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand

Goldmember Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future Mr. Rabbit Trick has a brilliant future

Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday, Terry!

Goldmember herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy birthday Terry!
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter
    ------------------------------------------------

Manni Folken Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone is a splendid one to behold Stockerlone's Avatar

My Mood
    Cool
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy Birthday !!!

Demon of the Prim Pasiuk57 has a spectacular aura about Pasiuk57 has a spectacular aura about Pasiuk57's Avatar

My Mood
    Happy
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy birthday!

Servant of Gan George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs has much to be proud of George at C-Springs's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

Happy belated Terry!
    WANT LIST: Dark Man Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Unbound 1st Proof; FDNS Black Tape Spine Proof; FDNS Unbound Color Proof

Guardian of the Beam peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral is a splendid one to behold peripheral's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Happy belated birthday!!

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Thanks all... Nice gremlin Jerome... 'preciate that

Been a while since I updated ya'll here on the gremlin.
    almost finished with the custom sound fab and install for the Grem Reaper... installed some bling lighting also.
    completely re-did the center console- fixed all the cracks and painted - custom made the gremlin logo lighted center piece... sound activated color changes

the hood scoop colored LED's color change the same as the interior lights above.

upgraded dash, steering column etc.

custom designed some wheel hub center pieces - just added them yesterday

the Return of CRAZY DOG! Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme has a brilliant future Sir_Boomme's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

sound system is almost done...
    back speakers

front speakers.

two bass amps will install vertically on either side of the back speakers... a third amp, for the top end 6x9's will be going under the drivers seat most likely.

center console with the 8 track player and cd/midi/receiver is still a work in progress... the top armrest will be covered in same black leather as the seats/interior... padded and with a smaller diamond stitch pattern
    having the shop that made did the seat stitch that...everything else I'm doing myself.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

meanwhile... just got an off-body panel complete paint job, new top and new custom stitched leather seat covers on my 2007 Miata. It got a brand new engine 3 years ago.

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

1966 Tbird... at the mechanic... 390 engine block is out at the machine shop... It's stripped down complete sandblasted/ chemically clean... new rings, seals, pistons, rods,everything. Bay and engine will be repainted.

the before shots.

4 barrel carbs been totally rebuilt already

engine parts include a cam upgrade... swapping out to a bigger 268H-10 omp cam... same type that we swapped into the the Gremlin - Mo Power! Mo Power!

Other worlds Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

NICE!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

+ Reply to Thread