+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Watchmen on HBO

Joker fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy

Tick tock, tick tock...
    Slaughter is the best medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Premiere is right around the corner, Mae!!!!! Excited for this, anyone?

Joker fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito has a brilliant future fernandito's Avatar

My Mood
    Sleepy

Tick Tock. Tick Tock.
    Slaughter is the best medicine.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlystevedave View Post
    I'm just nodding my head the whole time thinking "ok, stop now, please."

Fundraiser Emeritus Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958 seldom gets put on hold Merlin1958's Avatar

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock...Tick...Tock

MUST READ!!!!! FIRST 6 EPISODES REVIEWED!!!!!!!!!

https://www.aintitcool.com/herc-love...atchmen-82543/

We're in for a real treat, my friends!!!!!!!!!

Oz the Gweat and Tewwible mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae has a reputation beyond repute mae's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by mae View Post
    Cool, but you want to read the article above for loads of non-spoilery material. IMHO

Servant of Gan allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I don't know what I just watched. A racist militia vs fascist cops. Not sure I have seen a storyline like this before. Sarcasm.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Edit: I was in a hurry to post last night, but I loved the premiere!!!! Obviously, lots of initial set up for the series. A really good kick off to the show. I hope Dr. Manhattan makes an appearance (in the flesh so to speak lol) the overall dynamic of the show and the world they have created in the aftermath of the incident looks very cool indeed. This one makes you think (like "Westworld") and I love that!!! Looking forward very much to the ensuing episodes!!!!

Let the festivities begin Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by allasorte View Post
    I don't know what I just watched. A racist militia vs fascist cops. Not sure I have seen a storyline like this before. Sarcasm.
    I came here to say the same thing. What did I just watch?

Country
    Country Flag

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

That was a great video, Mae!!! I was very happy to find that I caught most of the "Easter Eggs" in the episode. I thought it was a very good initial episode and look forward to watching the story unfold!!!

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Merlin1958 View Post
    That was a great video, Mae!!! I was very happy to find that I caught most of the "Easter Eggs" in the episode. I thought it was a very good initial episode and look forward to watching the story unfold!!!

Very to cool to see that they obviously respect and revere the source material. Makes me feel that this sequel is in good hands and will be an awesome spectacle to unfold for us to see!!!

Servant of Gan DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all DanHocker is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Still Servant View Post
    I came here to say the same thing. What did I just watch?
    This storyline is a diversion. It's setup to make you think that it's the big conflict when there is a much larger thing going on in the background. Personally I really enjoyed the first episode.

Let the festivities begin Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant has much to be proud of Still Servant's Avatar

My Mood
    Breezy
    Country
    Country Flag

I just can't get into this one, fellas and fellaettes. Not sure why.

Servant of Gan allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte has a spectacular aura about allasorte's Avatar

My Mood
    Confused

I think I am eating crow. After the first 2 episodes, I have felt the show has progressed much better and each episodes seems better then the last. I am intrigued by what I am seeing and interested in where it is going.
    Words have no power to impress the mind without the exquisite horror of their reality. Edgar Allan Poe

My Mood
    Innocent
    Country
    Country Flag

I think I am eating crow. After the first 2 episodes, I have felt the show has progressed much better and each episodes seems better then the last. I am intrigued by what I am seeing and interested in where it is going.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2