+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The 5th Dragon Rebound Book - CUJO

Honky Mahfah zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by HONKYTONKSMASH View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by playdohman View Post
    Does anyone know yet if he will be accepting purchaser's signed copies to use like with DH?

http://www.thedarktower.org/palaver/...rk-Half/page12

Looks like ďnoĒ
    To keep it fair for everyone the answer is Yes, same as DH. Details will be on the announcement page on Tuesday.

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Damn, if hadn't had a vasectomy, I'd name my next child Paul or Paula.

Citizen of Gilead jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Randall Flagg View Post
    Damn, if hadn't had a vasectomy, I'd name my next child Paul or Paula.
    Iíve closed the swim team as well. But thatís why Iím changing my oldest sonís name to Paul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rabid Billybumbler cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74 is a splendid one to behold cit74's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Thatís great news - thanks again Paul for giving us a chance for an even cooler rebound...btw my swim team is closed as well...so no Paulinaís in the future - but I would if I could.
    Wanted:
    Gunslinger s/l #344
    Drawing of The Three s/l #344

ďA good hockey player plays where the puck is. A great hockey player plays where the puck is going to be.Ē Wayne Gretzky

Citizen of Gilead lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I have another one currently on the way but I decided I'm only going to do Paul/Paula if he will provide the signed copy

yes i am an amazing father thank you for asking
    Please help me find:
    RED SNAKESKIN HORNS
    from Suntup Editions

The Citadel of the Autarch, #100
    Chimera II
    from Centipede Press

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by becca69 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Munnecom View Post
    Wouldnít #27 on the waiting list be the first in line now? #1 to #26 got a chance to buy letter AA to ZZ of TDH. Assuming they all did, #27 would now be #1.

The other option is to do a public sale of any copies still available after the owners of TDH had their chance, but that would turn people into rabid dogs.
    Yea, I guess I didn't word it correctly but this basically what I was asking. Maybe Paul or Becca can answer here to clear it up. 1) Is there still a waiting list? 2) Can one still be added to the waiting list and how? Thanks!
    There is still a wait list. Currently that list is closed. There were some people who passed up the chance at DH so more than 26 names have moved up the list. Those who passed didn't get added back to the list.
    Thanks, Becca.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    For me at least, a book covered in fur with a dog collar clasp is a bit gimmicky.
    Good thing for you then that it's not covered in fur. Has the collar though, so you may want to pass. ;-)
    YAY for no fur, for pass

Ö.Oh...being gay, my swimmers are irrelevant but I do have a friend with a cat named Paul...
    Messin' with Sasquatch

Can Toi The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman has a reputation beyond repute The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

Iím going to change my daughters name to Paul and Iím not even getting the book!

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    Iím going to change my daughters name to Paul and Iím not even getting the book!
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Gunslinger Apprentice Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about

Guys, I need some advice...

Someone (I donít know if heís a member here) is selling their copy of TDH, letter UU. Because Cujo is one of my favourite King books and I assume Paul is going to knock it out of the park again, I really want to jump on this train while I still can.

To raise the cash on short notice, Iím considering selling my PC lettered IT from CD. Is that a terrible trade-off? What do you think?

Edit:

Looks like I was too late. Oh well!

Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Mellow

About one hour away from the big announcement. I just have to add that I love the happy go lucky music in the beginning of the video and then it turns ominous and then happy go lucky again, Brilliant.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Goldmember herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

5 minutes
    ------------------------------------------------
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Mellow

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    5 minutes
    3 minutes
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

My Mood
    Mellow

Wow, it looks great. And you can send a signed one to be rebound if you like. That doggie door. Love it.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Rabid Billybumbler St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy has much to be proud of St. Troy's Avatar

My Mood
    Buzzed
    Country
    Country Flag

Squeezing a bone in order to relieve stress...what an idea.
    MOLON LABE

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Gimmicky yes, but pretty damned COOL!

When can we order?

Nevermind, GOT IT!
    Messin' with Sasquatch

Goldmember webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

WOW. Another hit! PAUL I LOVE THAT DOG DOOR!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Goldmember herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest has much to be proud of herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

How many copies are there? 26 or 52?
    CLUB STEPHEN KING (french website about STEPHEN KING, since 1992) : on : Facebook | Twitter

Goldmember webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by herbertwest View Post
    How many copies are there? 26 or 52?
    52 Now on

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Thanks

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

I ordered mine.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by St. Troy View Post
    Squeezing a bone in order to relieve stress...what an idea.
    Yea, been doing that for years

Country
    Country Flag

Wondering who I have to kill to get added to this waiting list

Country
    Country Flag

I feel you. I hope you get one brother. Itís beautiful

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    I feel you. I hope you get one brother. Itís beautiful
    Thanks, Kris. I was there in the beginning of DRE but had to bail. Makes it all that more painful

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast