+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The 5th Dragon Rebound Book - CUJO

Citizen of Gilead jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

Default The 5th Dragon Rebound Book - CUJO

LOVE the new Dragon Rebound teaser!! Can't wait to window shop the hell out of that
    SPOLIER

Bastard Son of Cort stroppygoblin people like to rub elbows with me stroppygoblin people like to rub elbows with me stroppygoblin people like to rub elbows with me stroppygoblin people like to rub elbows with me stroppygoblin people like to rub elbows with me stroppygoblin people like to rub elbows with me stroppygoblin people like to rub elbows with me stroppygoblin people like to rub elbows with me stroppygoblin people like to rub elbows with me stroppygoblin people like to rub elbows with me stroppygoblin people like to rub elbows with me stroppygoblin's Avatar

My Mood
    Fine
    Country
    Country Flag

it's going to be a beaut!
    "A real limited edition, far from being an expensive autograph stapled to a novel, is a treasure. And like all treasures do, it transforms the responsible owner into a caretaker, and being a caretaker of something as fragile and easily destroyed as ideas and images is not a bad thing but a good one...and so is the re-evaluation of what books are and what they do that necessarily follows." - Stephen King

Goldmember webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by stroppygoblin View Post
    it's going to be a beaut!
    1000%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Guardian of the Beam MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold MikeDuke is a splendid one to behold

My Mood
    Mellow

Cujo will be fantastic. Can't wait to see the teaser or book to window shop myself.
    I'm a Rebel in the F.D.G

Gunslinger Apprentice Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about Munnecom has a spectacular aura about

There go my hopes of Cujo ever being Suntup'd...

It was second on my King wishlist, after Different Seasons.

Honky Mahfah zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

This should be discussed in a DRE thread as it's not a Suntup publication.

Honky Mahfah zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig people like to rub elbows with me zelig's Avatar

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Default The 5th Dragon Rebound Book

Here you go. Can discuss here. :-)

Goldmember webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000 people like to rub elbows with me webstar1000's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

So excited!!!!!!!!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Inspired
    Country
    Country Flag

Here you go folks:

The 5h DRE Book.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by zelig View Post
    Agreed

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

Cujo
    Messin' with Sasquatch

Citizen of Gilead lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz is a splendid one to behold lotuz's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

What a pleasant surprise for today!

Look at that leather:

Please help me find:
    RED SNAKESKIN HORNS
    from Suntup Editions

The Citadel of the Autarch, #100
    Chimera II
    from Centipede Press

Oy's Bitch ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy has much to be proud of ICry4Oy's Avatar

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

For me at least, a book covered in fur with a dog collar clasp is a bit gimmicky.
    Messin' with Sasquatch

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by ICry4Oy View Post
    For me at least, a book covered in fur with a dog collar clasp is a bit gimmicky.
    Donít buy it. Haha... easy!

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

My Mood
    Twisted
    Country
    Country Flag

yeah
    Messin' with Sasquatch

Country
    Country Flag

yeah

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Citizen of Gilead jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold jeffingoff is a splendid one to behold

Country
    Country Flag

My bad! Do people still say that? Was it ever ok to say?

Back to your regularly scheduled program: MIKE DUKE'S COUNTDOWN TO THE SELL-OUT!

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

Back to your regularly scheduled program: MIKE DUKE'S COUNTDOWN TO THE SELL-OUT!
    Has Mike given an update lately? mike???

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by webstar1000 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffingoff View Post

Has Mike given an update lately? mike???
    I'll chime in for him. 8 left.
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Great Old One Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861 has a reputation beyond repute Brian861's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

The DRE spots all accounted for or are there still spots open to purchase?
    "Any area of collecting only becomes really worth it when shared with like minded people"-Alec aka Anonymous

Demon of the Prim firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66 is a splendid one to behold firemonkey66's Avatar

My Mood
    Dead
    Country
    Country Flag

I think it would only be gimmicky if the book somehow foamed at the mouth
    Looking for:
    1) CD Carrie S/L & matching art portfolio #58
    2) Fine Viking Eyes of the Dragon proof
    3) 1st printing Night Shift without dust jacket

"I'm working on my sense of humor" Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an has a reputation beyond repute Br!an's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Brian861 View Post
    The 52 lettered spots are all taken by The Dark Half owners. There is a possibility that an owner(s) of The Dark Half won't purchase Cujo. That would make available any that aren't pre-ordered by current owners.
    ďThe reason I talk to myself is because Iím the only one whose answers I accept.Ē

Owner Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg received positive rep from Stephen King Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Done. Posts moved.

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post
    The 52 lettered spots are all taken by The Dark Half owners. There is a possibility that an owner(s) of The Dark Half won't purchase Cujo. That would make available any that aren't pre-ordered by current owners.
    From what I read about The Dark Half, apparently there is/was a waiting list but Paul is no longer accepting additions to it?

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Br!an View Post

Brian do you protect pre-sale of all 52 copies?

HELP ME FIND
    Insomnia #459
    ANY S/L #459

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast