+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 108 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Stephen King promotional items

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Fascinating stuff Ari.

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Redrum Ale:

Christine Catalog

UK Promo flyers and folders

UK Promo letters

From a Buick 8 poster signed by artist

UK Dark Tower flyers and folders

Blaze UK Excerpt and flyer
    Wanted list:
    The girl who loved tom gordon ARC with King's letter
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.
    Maximum Overdrive Cardboard truck

Honky Mahfah Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing is a splendid one to behold Ari_Racing's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Nightmares and dreamscapes hat:

Faithful Hat

Promo pins

Thinner Purse

Bag of Bones promo cassette

Lisey's Story Notepad

Lisey's Story Paperweight

Hearts in Atlantis playing cards
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Desperation & Regulators flashlight:

Not exactly a promo item. A chattery Teeth:

Crimson King eye seal

Duma Key tennis ball

Christine scale car with lights on

Christine scale car
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Word Slinger Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent is a splendid one to behold Bev Vincent's Avatar

I have a neat press kit from the Nightmares and Dreamscapes series that comes with a pillow, along with single-episode DVDs of the shows, some of them with incomplete SFX and credits. That'll probably show up on eBay someday soon. I have the Hearts in Atlantis reading guide kit, too, along with the deck of playing cards.

Maerlyn's Imp tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4 has much to be proud of tippy4's Avatar

My Mood
    Hot
    Country
    Country Flag

I forgot about that Faithful hat!

Adding that to my "want list"!

Other worlds Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick has much to be proud of Patrick's Avatar

My Mood
    Yeehaw
    Country
    Country Flag

That's an amazing collection of promo items, Ari.

Bev, I like that pillow!
    "...that Siren which called and sang and promised so much and gave, after all, so little." ~ Ray Bradbury

Gunslinger jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

I've never seen that Faithful hat before. Have any shown up on eBay? If so, I missed them somehow!

John

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

THANKS!

About Faithful hat: Yes...A friend of mine bought it for 7 dollars when the book was released.
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Gunslinger jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic has much to be proud of jhanic's Avatar

My Mood
    Tired
    Country
    Country Flag

$7!!!

Amazing!

John

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings will become famous soon enough idlewarnings will become famous soon enough idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Wow, Ari. What a great collection.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

The Dark Tower UK Banner:

UK Dark Tower Promo poster

Dreamcatcher US Promo poster

Wolves of the Calla. UK Promo Poster

Lisey's Story Argentinian Poster

Another Lisey's Story Argentinian Poster

Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Gunslinger Apprentice idlewarnings will become famous soon enough idlewarnings will become famous soon enough idlewarnings's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Seeing all of Ari's posters reminded me of these old gems I've had rolled up in a tube for 15+ years. I don't remember which is which, but I got one pair by asking for them at Waldenbooks right after the book came out (IT, I think). The other pair I got by writing to Viking and asking if they had any SK promo posters they would be willing to part with. They sent me 2 posters.

I was in high school at the time and abused my unfettered access to the school's lamination machine. Probably not such a great idea in retrospect.

Mother of Dragons Erin will become famous soon enough Erin will become famous soon enough Erin's Avatar

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

That pillow is so cool!
    I am Daenerys Stormborn and I will take what is mine. With fire and blood.

Hiiiiiiii. Spencer is on a distinguished road Spencer's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

There's a lot of stuff I wish I had in this thread.

Servant of Gan Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr is a jewel in the rough Fsmdr's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed

I love those posters. Are they all laminated?. It looks quite large.

Goldmember Míchéal is on a distinguished road

Country
    Country Flag

these things are amazing...

Demon of the Prim Cutter will become famous soon enough Cutter will become famous soon enough Cutter's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking
    Country
    Country Flag

OK, Ari has the most promo items I've seen. lol

Great stuff Ari!
    Geoff

Weedeater Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak is a jewel in the rough Nerak's Avatar

My Mood
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by jhanic View Post
    Patrick;118913So where's the Duma Key tennis ball that everyone seems to have (besides me)?

(I tried to upload the image from imageshack, but it didn't work, so here's a thumbnail.)

John

I want one!!!!!!

And I want that Faithful hat too!!!!!

Ari, you amaze me. How you get stuff in another country that noone in this country has ever seen...amazing!!
    Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, stronger than you seem and smarter than you think.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Thank you very much!!

I always liked a lot the merchandising stuff made of King's books. So I've been always very alert about that stuff. As you mentioned, being in another country makes things a lot more difficult, but with patience, kindness, time and not much money (I never paid a lot for Merchandising stuff) you can have a nice collection. Mine isn't too large and I own only 3 S/L, but I managed to get 11 books signed by King, including one dedicated to me.

I'm still looking for Hearts in Atlantis Dog Tags, the on writting pen (Juliana is sending it to me!!! WOOHOO!!!), and the beers (I only have the redrum one).

Well...I'll still have to wait and be patient with those missing
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

Gunslinger Apprentice Hutch will become famous soon enough Hutch's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Default Large Presskit

For those of you who may be interested I just listed an auction with a Stand presskit from Republic Pictures 1994 for the 6 hour mini-series. It's similar in size to the Nigthmares and Dreamscapes presskit with the pillow.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...:L:LCA:US:1123

Goldmember herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest is a splendid one to behold herbertwest's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

I ve got a (french) press "book" for the movie Creepshow... pretty nice! (i mean... the content)

as well as some items, such as the double Dark TOwer poster than Ari posted and some french ads for the DT5 and end of saga

bookmarks:

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Too expensive! I got it for U$S 25 (and it's the same one of the auction)
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

My Mood
    Cheerful
    Country
    Country Flag

Bob....we're waiting for you to start posting here!
    Wanted list:
    The Plant #3 Unsigned.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 108 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast