+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109
Results 2,701 to 2,707 of 2707

Thread: Stephen King promotional items

Breaker The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman has much to be proud of The Library Policeman's Avatar

My Mood
    Relaxed
    Country
    Country Flag

I got a set with the mask a couple of weeks a go.

Gunslinger Apprentice dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec is a splendid one to behold dnemec's Avatar

Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by Beverly Marsh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Library Policeman View Post
    What do you guys think these postcards should go for?
    A set sold yesterday for 25.00 on ebay.uk.
    Thank you.
    Scratch that. A set just sold for 57.00.
    I know I was outbid in the last minute or so but wasn't quite ready to pay $75.00 for a set. However it may come to that as there are a couple of other sets available for bidding.
    WOW! I let the $25 set go because I thought it seemed a bit much for 4 postcards. But $75?! We collectors are nuts!!!!!

Citizen of Gilead Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

I got a set with the mask a couple of weeks a go.
    That's what I'm hoping to get at some point. There's an auction up now. We'll see what happens....if a postcard set goes for $75 I can't imagine what it will be with mask. I'm scared. Lol

Citizen of Gilead Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh is a glorious beacon of light Beverly Marsh's Avatar

My Mood
    Devilish
    Country
    Country Flag

Quote Originally Posted by dnemec View Post
    What do you guys think these postcards should go for?
    A set sold yesterday for 25.00 on ebay.uk.
    Thank you.
    Scratch that. A set just sold for 57.00.
    I know I was outbid in the last minute or so but wasn't quite ready to pay $75.00 for a set. However it may come to that as there are a couple of other sets available for bidding.
    WOW! I let the $25 set go because I thought it seemed a bit much for 4 postcards. But $75?! We collectors are nuts!!!!!
    Amen sister!

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

Owner Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg has a reputation beyond repute Randall Flagg's Avatar

North of "The Claw" & Patrick, East of Chad, Thankfully 700 miles from Bill
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Country
    Country Flag

+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 109 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109